All the important aspects of the YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam Scheme 2023 will be available in this post. So with the help of this post, we have mentioned all the needed information for the interested applicants. As we all know Agriculture is the backbone of India and all the farmers are the real heroes of the country. For this reason, every state in India has also taken care of their farmers by launching the schemes.
Recently the Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam Yojana for their farmers. By reading this post, you will get the details like eligibility, Benefits and features of the scheme, and applicant process like applying online and offline in this scheme. Read this post to the end.
About YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam Scheme 2023
In this section, we have shared some basic details of the YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam Scheme. So this scheme has been introduced by the state government of Andhra Pradesh on 26 October 2021. And this scheme has come up with the aim of the to overcome the shortage of agricultural machinery. Basically, with the implementation of this scheme, all the farmers will get the machinery and equipment on a rental basis through community recruitment centres which are set up at the cost of Rs 2,134 crores.
Moreover, the govt has also established the 10750 community recruitment centres and in each Mandal of east and West Godavari, Krishna and Guntur districts 1,035 cluster level CHC with harvesters will be set up at the rate of 5 units. Under this scheme, the govt has also assisted the financial help of the Rs 25.55 crore into the account of 1,720 farmers groups under this scheme. And this scheme will also help to enhance the financial condition of the farmers. With this scheme, farmers will become self-dependent.
Highlights of YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam apagrisnet.gov.in
|Name of the Article||YSRYantra Seva Pathakam Scheme|
|Scheme Beneficiary||Farmers Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Started by||Government Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Targets of Scheme||To Provide Farm Equipments|
|Mode of Application||ONLINE/OFFLINE|
YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam Scheme Launch at Guntur City
The chief Minister of Andhara Pradesh has introduced the YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam Scheme in Guntur city(On 7th June 2023). Now the CM has also provided the tractors and combined harvesters under the scheme. So nearly 3800 tractors and 1140 other farmer machines have been dispatched to the Rythu Bharosa Kendra custom hiring centre. Despite that, 320 combined harvesters has also given to the 320 cluster levels. The state govt of AP is going to deposit Rs 175.61 crore of Subsidy amount into the accounts of 5260 farmer groups through direct benefit transfer. At the current time government have been distributed equipment worth Rs 691 crore at 6781 rythu Bharosa Kendra level and 391 cluster level custom hiring centres.
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh deposited an amount of Rs 542.06 crore into the bank account of 597311 and Rs 29.51 crore in the 1220 farmers group account in November 2021. Thus a total of 571.57 crores has been deposited into the account of the farmer.
- For the applicants, the government have also declared the toll-free number of 155251 for any complaint or enquiry at the yantra Seva Kendra. Along with this, they have also established 10750 YSR Yantra Seva kendras across the state at the cost of Rs 2106 crores. AP government is also setting up 1615 similar centres with combined harvesters each of which will cost Rs 25 lakh in 20 districts.
- These centres will be run by farmer groups which are given a 40% subsidy on the cost of the machines. The APCOB and DCCB will be provided with a 50% loan amount as the reduced interest. The Andhra Pradesh State Government have allocated Rs 8 crore as a subsidy.
Targets – AP Yantra Seva Pathakam Scheme
- The prime objective of this scheme is to give farm equipment to the farmers on a rental basis.
- Improve the quality of the crops.
- Now farmers will be capable to do farming in a larger quantity and it will also help to grow the productivity of the farmers
- And the farmers will also get the many equipments which will help them in farming activities
- The income of the farmers will also be enhanced which will ultimately improve the standard of living for the farmers.
- farmers self-dependent
AP Yantra Seva Pathakam Scheme – Benefits & Features
- This scheme was started on 26 October 2021.
- And this scheme has been launched under the chief minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy of the Andhra Pradesh.
- With the help of this scheme, the govt will try to overcome the shortage of agricultural machinery.
- The government will also give the needed machinery and equipment to the farmers on a rental basis as per the community recruitment centres which are set up at the cost of Rs 2,134 crores.
- Under this scheme around 10750 community recruitment centres has made up. And in every manual of east West Godavari, Krishna and Guntur district 1,035 cluster level CHC with harvesters will be set up at the rate of 5 units.
- The financial help of the Rs 25.55 has also been provided to the account of 1,720 farmers groups by this scheme.
- Hope this scheme is also helpful to improve the financial condition of the farmers.
- All the farmers become self-Dependent.
- The standard of living of the farmers will also be improved
- The productivity of farmers will be improved with the implementation of the scheme
Important Documents and Eligibility Criteria
Now we have to look at the Eligibility Condition and required documents for the YSR Seva Yantra Pathankam Scheme:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id etc
- First, the applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Second, the applicant should belong to the Farmer.
Process to Apply Online for the YSR Seva Yantra Pathakam Scheme
In this section, we have mentioned the very suitable process for Apply Online YSR Seva Yantra Pathakam Scheme. Just follow the given steps:-
- All the candidates have to visit the official Website of the apagrisnet.
- Now you will land on the homepage.
- Then you have to click on the Applications in the YSR Seva Yantra Pathakam Portal.
- So a new page will open along with the Application form.
- Now you have to enter all the asked details in this form.
- Kindly click on the SUBMIT.
- Finally, you have been successfully applied under this scheme.
If you want to apply to the YSR Seva Yantra Pathakam Scheme through the offline process then follow the given steps:-
- First of all, Candidates have to navigate the official Website of the apagrisnet.
- Now you will land on the homepage.
- On this page, you have to click on the “Application Forms”.
- So a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you need to click on the form category which as follows:-
- Agricultural Mechanisation – Application for personal equipment.
- Agricultural mechanisation – application for group farmers (custom hiring centres and implementation hiring centres)
- Kindly take out the printout of this form.
- And you need to attach all the required documents.
- Next, you have to SUBMIT this form to the Concerned Department.
- Finally, you can apply offline under the Scheme.