YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme Application Form, Check Status and Beneficiary list – This is a government of Andhra Pradesh scheme. This scheme is started by the government spacially for the women of the state. The women part of self-help groups will be the major beneficiary of the scheme. This scheme will provide loans to the interested women of the state. The loan will be interest-free. The government of Andhra Pradesh is providing many schemes for the development of the women of the state. In this article, we will provide full information on the YRS Sunna Vaddi Scheme. We will talk about the Application process, Eligibility criteria, required documents, how to check status, and the beneficiary list checking process. So stick to the end of the article to know all about the scheme and not miss anything.
YRS Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2023
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh started this scheme for the women of the state. Women are the most vulnerable part of society so they always need special attention from the government. So the government makes special schemes for the women of the society. This YRS Sunna Vaddi Shame is also part of this type of scheme. Women of the state will get a waiver on the credit of their loans if they get it from the private or public sector bank of the state. Full details on the scheme are in the article below.
Details Of YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme|
|Launched by||CM of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Beneficiaries||Elderly women in SHG|
|Objective||Providing loan waiver|
The interested applicant of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme will need the following documents to apply for the scheme:
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Below the poverty line certificate
- Self-help group certificate
- Loan papers
- Bank account detail
- Property papers
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
The objective of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
- The primary objective is to provide assistance to the development of needy women.
- It will also provide financial assistance to the self-help groups.
- The loan will be provided at a zero interest rate.
- Women empowerment will also be achieved through this scheme.
If you want to apply for the scheme, you must fulfill the eligibility criteria given below:
- Firstly, the applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must be a female.
- She must belong to the below poverty line (BPL) category.
- She must have a credit amount of less than Rs. 50,000.
- Only a person associated with the self-help group is eligible to get benefits from the scheme.
- A loan that falls under the Non-Performing Asset (NPA) is not eligible for the scheme.
Benefits Of YSR Sunna Vaddi
- The benefits of the YSR Sunna Vaddi scheme will be provided to the elderly women of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The scheme will waive off the credit of the loans of the women who are engaged in SHG. If she gets it from a private or government bank.
- This will help all of them to be financially independent and to be free from the burden of giving credits to the bank on their loans.
- This scheme will also be beneficiary to women’s empowerment.
Application Procedure of YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
For YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme you do not need to apply for it by yourself through online or offline mode. Under YRS Navasakam the government will conduct a door-to-door survey to identify the beneficiaries of a different scheme launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh. And after this, a list will be made from shorting names out of these beneficiaries of other schemes. But the government is also working to launch an online portal for the YRS Sunna Vaddi scheme. Here the people will be able to apply directly for the scheme.
Procedure To Know Your Status
- Firstly, visit the official website of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme.
- On the homepage click on the Know Your Status option.
- A new page will appear, where you need to select crop year and crop season.
- Next, you need to enter your Farmer’s Aadhar Card number.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
- Required information will be on your screen.
Login On The Portal
- Firstly, visit the official website of YSR Sunna Vaddi.
- Next, on the homepage search for the login tab.
- Here you need to enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- Finally, click on the sign-in button.
- You are logged in.
Know Your Secretariat
- First, you need to visit the official website of Navasakam.
- On the homepage click on the Know you Secretariat option.
- A list of districts will appear in front of you.
- Herer select your district name.
- Next, you will get to choose your Mandal.
- As you select your Mandal the secretary details will be on your screen.
Search YSR Sunna Vaddi Beneficiary List
- Firstly, visit the official website of the YRS Sunna Vaddi Scheme.
- On the homepage click on the Sunna Vaddi Report.
- A new page will appear in front of you, select your district from here.
- On the new page, you will see the ULB name.
- Here click on your own ULB.
- Finally, the list of beneficiaries will appear on your screen.
View Secretariat Staff Mapping