YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2023 – The government of Andhra Pradesh has started this new scheme. This is YRS Nethanna Nestham Scheme. This scheme is started by the government exclusively for the Handloom Weaver of the state. This will help the handloom weavers as financial assistance. The scheme will benefit all the Handloom Weavers of the state. As the Covid lockdown was imposed back in 2020 the people working in the handloom industry were also affected by this. So the government of Andhra Started this YRS Nethanna Nestham Scheme. In this article, we will provide full information on this scheme. We will tell you the Payment Status of the beneficiaries as well. So read the full article to know all about this scheme.
YSR Nethanaa Nestham Scheme 2023
The scheme is one of its kind in the whole country. This scheme will provide benefits to the Handloom Weaver of the state. It will also provide incentives to the people working in the handloom industry. The family of the handloom workers will be provided ₹ 24,000 per annum. This will help the family of the workers to get a good life. Full details in the article below:
Third Installment Of YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Released/ Update
- As the third installment of the Scheme, the CM of Andhra Pradesh YS Jaganmohan Reddy deposited ₹ 192.08 cr to the bank account of 80,032 weavers on 10th August 2021. The amount was deposited through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer). About 80 thousand families will get benefit from this.
- The government of Andhra Pradesh has made a schedule for the next 5 years to provide ₹ 1,20,000 to the beneficiaries. The amount will be distributed as ₹ 24,000 per annum in 3 installments. So far the beneficiaries have got ₹ 72,000 in three installments.
- The people who are not getting the benefits from the scheme can apply for the scheme as the scheme will continue in the future. The interested candidates can apply at the village and ward secretariat.
- The marketing of the products made by weavers will be done through APCO.
- So far the government has spent ₹ 576.07 crores on the scheme.
Overview of the YSR Nethanaa Nestham Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of Andhra Pradesh State|
|Beneficiaries||People working in the handloom industry|
|Benefits||Incentives related to the handloom industry|
The applicant must have all these documents to apply for this scheme:
- Identity proof (Aadhaar card or voter ID card)
- Address proof
- Registration certificate issued by State Handloom Association
- Below the poverty line (BPL) Card
- Bank account details
|Starting Date of Beneficiary Identification||20th November 2019|
|Last date for Beneficiary Identification||30th November 2019|
|Beneficiary List Publish Date||1st December 2019|
|Scrutiny of Applications||2nd December to 7th December 2019|
|Objection Rage on List||10th December to 14th December 2019|
|Selection of Candidates||15th December to 18th December 2019|
|Beneficiary List Release Date||20th December 2019|
Benefits of the Nethanna Nestham Scheme
There are many benefits this scheme will give to the people working in the handloom industry. Some of them are listed below:
- The first and foremost benefit is ₹ 24,000 per annum to the families of the handloom weaver, which has a manual weaving unit.
- This scheme will provide assistance to the weavers and assets going to leave on 20th November 2020 under the AP Nethanna Nestham Scheme.
- The scheme will also benefit the handloom weaver who faced difficulties during the Covid-19 lockdown. As the scheme was launched back in 20 June 2020.
- it is the first of its kind as it will help the power loom section in the country.
- According to the scheme the weavers are required to take diesel from the prescribed petroleum bunk in the area of Angling Harbor. As the diesel endowment on angling ships is multiplied by ₹ 9 for every liter.
- Villages and the towns will be the part of the second extension of the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme.
- Andhra Pradesh Power Finance Corporation will now give the responsibility of up to Rs 4,471 crore for the protection of Dispensing Organizations (DISCOM) in emergencies related to funding.
- The Andhra Pradesh State Bureau has decided to increase the extra retail withdrawal fee on liquor to actualize its strategy of the ban at the feet of Andhra Pradesh.
- Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) has been assured by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to give an advance acquisition of Rs 1,000 crore to purchase new transports for the old transplants.
- Also, the state government of AP will frame different enterprises to redistribute representatives in the different government offices.
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria
If you also want to apply for YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below:
- The person must be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The only person with the Handloom Weaver as a profession will be able to apply for the scheme.
- Also, the applicant must be affiliated and registered with the Handloom Association.
- The person must have a bank account and this account must be linked with the Aadhar Card.
- Only the people Below Poverty Line are applicable for this scheme.
Download YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List
If you want to check your name in the list of YRS Nethanna Nestham Scheme, you need to follow the steps below to get the list of beneficiaries first.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme.
- On the home page, you will need to click on the Beneficiary List. A new page will open.
- The list of the beneficiaries will be available on this page, Also the beneficiary list will be available at the Gram Panchayat level.
- Your respective gram panchayat will also be available on the list.
- You can check the name of your gram panchayat, and check your name in this list.