Hello dear readers, Welcome to our new post which is including detailed information about YSR Nadu Nedu 2023. This scheme has come up with the aim of enhancing the literacy rate and reducing the dropout rate among children. So this scheme has been launched by the State and Central Government of India. As per this scheme, the government plan to start the many types of schemes for improving the infrastructure of the Education system.
But in this post, we have talked about Andhra Pradesh YSR Nadu Nedu Yojana. This scheme also helps to improve the infrastructure of the schools will be strengthened in a phased manner. In this post, you can read about the YSR Nadu Nedu scheme like its objective, benefits, features, eligibility, required documents, application procedure, etc. Kindly read this article to the end.
AP YSR Nadu Nedu Scheme 2023
In this section, We have shared the basic details of the YSR Nadu Nedu Scheme. So this scheme has been initiated by the state government of India. Now the govt Andhra Pradesh has ensured that the infrastructure of the school will be developed in a good manner so that it can reach the required standard. All the infrastructure of the School will be changed and developed to a mission mode in a phased manner in the scheduled 2021-2023. With the great startup of this scheme, all the learning methods and systems will improve. This scheme also helps in the decreased dropout rate in the state. So there are 9 infrastructure comments that will be divided under this scheme. And Total of 44512 schools will be covered by the Nadu Nadu scheme which includes residential schools.
Under the first phase of this scheme around 15715 schools are listed. Now the Chief Minister has also planned for the officials to focus on the second phase of the YSR Nadu Nedu Project. In the first phase of this program, the government has set a budget of Rs 3650 crore. It is estimated that the government is going to spend Rs 4535 crore for the second phase which will cover 12663 schools.
Overview Of YSR Nadu Nedu Scheme
|Name Of The Scheme||YSR Nadu Nedu Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||People Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To Strengthen The Infrastructure Of Schools|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
YSR Nada Nedu Scheme – Inauguration Of School Buildings
In the project of YSR Nada Nadu Yojana, the concerned Panchayat Raj Minister Peddireddy Ramchandra Reddy has started a new school building. For the construction of these buildings, the govt has gone to spend 60.35 lakh at pedda upparapalli village in the Andhra Pradesh Chittoor district. And the government has also promised that the building inauguration is done on 3rd April 2023. Moreover, the buildings will be constructed very soon and for the construction of these buildings Rs 96 lakhs will be spent. In order to construct this building, the government has hier foundation stone for various development works in the Punganur assembly constituency.
And then tap the drinking water system in the district is another main priority set by this scheme. On the tap drinking, water system govt has approved Rs 2700 crore for each and every household in the three assembly constituencies of tamballapalle, madanapalle, and punganur. Despite that, the construction of reservoirs to tap the rainwater is in progress in the tamballapalle, punganur, and Aluvapalli areas. Under this plan, govt has also installed overhead water tanks in every village in the above-mentioned constituencies.
Targets – of YSR Nadu Nedu Scheme
- The prime aim of the YSR Nadu Nedu Scheme is to strengthen the infrastructure of the school.
- Through this scheme, the Government of Andhra Pradesh is ensuring to develop the infrastructure of schools in a systematic manner so that they can meet the required standard.
- And with the help of this scheme, the learning outcomes will be enhanced and the dropout rate will be decreased.
- So there are 9 infrastructural components that will be given by the Andhra Pradesh govt.
- Moreover, the YSR Nadu Nedu scheme will also improve the standard of education.
YSR Nadu Nedu Scheme – Components Infrastructure
- Green chalkboards
- Painting of schools
- English labs
- Compound walls
- Electrification with fans and tube lights
- Furniture for students and staff
- Toilets with running water
- Drinking water supply
- Major and minor repair
Kind of School in the YSR Nadu Nedu Scheme
- Minority welfare
- Juvenile welfare
- Fisheries department
- School education
- BC welfare
- Tribal welfare
- Panchayat Raj
- Municipal administration
- Social welfare
- School education
YSR Nadu Nedu Schemes – Implementing Agencies
- Municipal and Public Health Engineering department
- Tribal welfare engineering department
- Panchayat Raj engineering department
- AP samagra Shiksha society
YSR Nadu Nedu Scheme Phase 1 & 2 Status
YSR Nadu Nedu Scheme – Benefits and Features:-
- First, the scheme will help to enhance the learning outcomes.
- The government is also furnishing to develop the infrastructure of the schools in a systematic manner through this scheme.
- Under the first phase of this scheme, 15715 schools are covered
- And the chief minister has also planned for the officials to focus on the second phase of this scheme.
- Nearly the budget of Rs 3650 crore is set in the first phase.
- It is estimated that the government is going to spend Rs 4535 crore in the second phase which will cover 12663 schools
- With the help of this scheme, the dropout rate will also be reduced through this scheme.
- 9 infrastructural components will be targeted in this scheme.
- Total of 44512 schools will be covered through this scheme.
YSR Nadu Nedu Scheme Statistics:-
|Total number of schools||44512|
|Phase 1 School||15715|
|Find released||3321 crore|
|Funds released schools||15116 crore|
|Expenditure booked||3651 crore|
Manabadi Nadu Nedu Phase 2 Registration
- The candidate has to go to the official website of the YSR Nadu Nedu Scheme.
- You can see the homepage of the website.
- Then you need to click on the “Apply Here” on the homepage.
- A new page will be open on your screen.
- Under this page, you must enter all the required information like your name, email id, mobile number, etc.
- After filling this details, you have to upload all the required documents
- Kindly click on the SUBMIT
- Finally, you have successfully applied under the YSR Nadu nedu scheme
Manabadi Nadu Nedu Phase 2 login
- First of all, the Candidate has to go to the official website of the YSR Nadu Nedu Scheme.
- Now the homepage will be open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the “Login”.
- A login page will open on your screen.
- So on this page, you need to enter your username password and captcha code.
- After that, you have to click on sign in.
- Finally, your asked details appear on the screen.
How to check the Details About Bills at YSR Nadu Nedu?
If you want to check the looking for the process “Get Details About Bills” so just follow the given steps:-
- First, Navigate the official website of the Nadu Nedu Scheme.
- Now click on the “Bills” options from the homepage.
- You will land on the new page.
- On this page, you need to Enter your District name, Mandal Name, School, School category, and school management
- Then, click on the “Go”.
- Finally, the Required information will appear before you.
How to Download the YSR Nadu Mobile app?
- All the candidates have to visit the Official website of the nadu nedu scheme.
- The homepage will appear in front of you.
- On this page, Just click on the Applications.
- Now you can see the Two options as like:-
- Mobile app APK
- TCMS App APK
- Kindly select as per your need.
- After the select option, the mobile app will start downloading to your device.
Process to Check the MIS Report
- First of all, Navigate the official website of the nadu nedu scheme.
- Now click on the “MIS report” option from the homepage.
- So you can see the following options on screen:-
- General Reports
- Progress Reposts
- Payment Status reports
- SSMS Reports
- Just click on the options as per your need.
- Finally, your MIS Report will appear on the screen.
Way to Explore Phase 1 School
- First, you need to go to the official website of the Nadu Nedu Scheme.
- Now the homepage will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you need to visit the explore phase 1 School section.
- Then, you have to select your District Mandal and School.
- Kindly click on the “GO” option.
- By following this process, you can get the required information.
How to Get District Performance Details?
- First, Navigate the official website of the Nadu Nedu Scheme.
- Now you will redirect to the homepage.
- On this page, you need to visit the district performance section.
- Next, You must choose your District.
- Finally, your required information will appear on the screen.
How to check Contact Details?
- Open the browser, Then visit the official website of the Nadu Nedu Scheme.
- You will land on the homepage of the website.
- On the homepage, click on the “Contact Us”.
- After that, you can see the two options.
- Select any option as per your need.
- Finally, the Contact details will appear before you.