The Government provides stipends to all meritorious students through various schemes. In this regard the Andhra Pradesh state government has recently initiated a new scheme. This is known as the YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2023. Today through this article we will provide you all important aspects of this YSR Law Nestham Scheme. We will provide you all the details such as the objective, benefits and important features, list of required documents etc. Along with this we will also discuss about the online procedure to apply for this YSR Law Nestham Scheme. So if you are a lawyer and desire to avail benefits of this scheme then you need to read this article very carefully till it’s end.
The Andhra Pradesh YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2023-
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has inaugurated this YSR Law Nestham Scheme on the auspicious occasion of National lawyers day. Under this yojana, the government will provide Rs. 5000 stipend every month to all the junior advocates as well as lawyers. This will assist them in affording their expenses. The Andhra Pradesh state officials have also released a policy and process for the development of this initiative. They will prepare a beneficiary list for this scheme. All the lawyers whose names will be there in the beneficiary list are eligible to avail the benefits under this scheme. The authority will reopen this scheme for every three months. That are in the months of March, June, September, and December. Consequently the candidates can make new applications.
Aim Of AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2023
The major aim of this AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme is to give financial assistance to advocates. As a result they can easily bear their expenses while practicing their law degree. Under this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government will provide financial security of Rs 5000 every month as stipend. This scheme aims to improve the financial ability of all the lawyers of AP state. Along with this the lawyers will become self-reliant with the implementation of this YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2023. The individuals will also get encouraged to pursue their career in law field. Government will reopen this scheme every three months. As a result each and every individual can easily avail benefits of this scheme.
Overview Of The YSR Law Nestham Scheme
|Name of The Scheme||YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2023|
|Initiated By||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of Andhra Pradesh State|
|Aim||To Provide Financial Assistance To All The Lawyers|
|Official Website Portal||Click Here|
|Mode of Applications||Only Online Mode|
Benefits And Important Features Of YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2023
- The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has initiated this YSR Law Nestham Scheme on the auspicious occasion of National Lawyers Day.
- Under this scheme, government will provide Rs 5000 as stipend every month to all the junior advocates and lawyers. This will assist them in affording their expenses.
- In this regard Government of Andhra Pradesh state has also released a policy and process for the implementation of this scheme.
- Authority will prepare a beneficiary list and all those applicants whose names will be there in that beneficiary list are liable to avail the benefits under this scheme.
- Government will reopen this scheme every 3 months. That are in the months of March, June, September, as well as December. Consequently the applicants can make new applications.
- In order to avail the benefits of this scheme, lawyers need to apply on the official website portal.
- This scheme will definitely improve the financial ability of all the lawyers.
- As a result the Lawyers will become self-reliant through this initiative.
Eligibility Criteria For YSR Law Nestham Scheme
- Interested Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in law.
- The candidate’s name must be there in the rolls of advocates managed by the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh state under section 17 of the Advocates Act, 1961.
- Only the law graduates who have completed their degree in the year 2016 and onwards are eligible to obtain the advantages of this scheme.
- The age limit of the candidates is less than 35 years.
- The lawyers must need to provide an undertaking that they can intimate online or registering authority if they change their profession or are gainfully employed.
- The advocates need to save the certificate of practice after clearing their examination organized by the Bar Council of India within 2 years, after their enrollment with the state bar association.
- Junior advocates need to submit an online affidavit attested by any senior advocate who has 15 years of practice or from the presiding officer of the court or from the state bar association that states that they are still in practice every 6 months.
- All the junior lawyers who have initiated practice and have not finished the first 3 years of their practice are also liable to obtain this stipend. The first 3 years of practice will be accounted for from the date of issue of a certificate of enrollment under section 22 of the Advocate’s Act, 1961.
The In Eligibility Criteria Of YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2023
- All the lawyers who have cleared their first 3 years of practice are not applicable under this scheme.
- The lawyers who possess a four-wheeler in their name are also not applicable to avail of the benefits of this yojana.
- The Non-practicing advocates are also not eligible to apply for this scheme.
List of Required Documents
- Law Degree Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Secondary School Certificate
- Certificate of State Bar Council
- Affidavit duly attested by senior advocate
- Residential information for proof of domicile
- Bank account particulars
Online Procedure To Register For the AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme
- First of all, your need to visit the official website portal of the Law Department, the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Now the home page will appear in front of you.
- At the homepage, you need to click on the option of “register”.
- Then, you need to fill your Aadhar number and click on send OTP option.
- After that you need to fill that OTP into the OTP box available there.
- As a result the Registration form will appear before your screen.
- In that form you need to key in all the necessary details.
- Along with this also upload all the required documents in that form.
- Following that you need to click on submit button.
- With this simple procedure you can easily register under this the YSR law Nestham scheme.
Process To Login On The Official Portal
- Firstly, open the official website page of Law Department, the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Now the home page will appear in front of you.
- At the home page, you need to click on the login button.
- Consequently, the login page will emerge before your screen.
- In that login form, you need to fill your username, password as well as captcha code.
- Then you need to click on the login button.
- With this easy process you can evidently log in to the portal.
The Online Process To Do Departmental Login
- At first, open the official website portal of the Law Department, the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Now the home page will emerge before your screen.
- Then you need to click on department login option.
- As a result a new page will appear in front of you.
- At this page, you need to fill your user ID and password.
- Following that you need to click on the login button.
- Through this process you can easily do departmental login.