The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state has recently announced a new scheme for the welfare of poor people of AP state. The name of the scheme is YSR Kapari Bandhu scheme 2023. Today in this article, we will provide you all important aspects of this YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme. We have provided all information about the online application procedure, eligibility standard, major benefits, features, list of required documents along with some other important details.
The YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Andhra Pradesh
The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. Jagah Mohan Reddy has brought this new YSR Bandhu Scheme. As he wants that all the Shepherd community of Andhra Pradesh state must avail certain benefits as well as subsidies on purchase and sale of their sheep all around the Andhra Pradesh state. The government has inaugurated this scheme keeping in mind the welfare of poor shepherd community of Andhra Pradesh state. With the implementation of this program, government will surely provide a subsidy on the purchase and sale of animals.
Key Highlights Of AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme|
|Initiated By||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Major Beneficiaries||All Members of Golla and Kuruma Shepherd communities|
|Aim||To Provide subsidy on sale and purchase of animals|
|Official Website Portal||Available Soon|
Major Benefits Of The YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2023-23
- One of the major benefits which AP government will provide to all shepherds’ communities of Andhra Pradesh state is the facility of subsidies on the purchase and sale of animals such as sheep or goat.
- This subsidy will basically amount to 30% of the total loan or Rs. 1.5 lakh, whichever is lesser.
- This facility of subsidies will definitely assist all the shepherds communities to run their business even if they have a very low economic ability.
- The scheme will also assist the citizens of Andhra Pradesh state to run their businesses smoothly and flourish in AP state.
- This initiative is highly beneficial for those people who are carrying on their business of selling and purchasing of various animal.
The Implementation Of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Andhra Pradesh
The Concerned Authorities of Andhra Pradesh State will soon start the implementation process of this scheme. The National Co-operative Development Corporation has inaugurated this scheme to assist all the shepherds. Under this scheme, govery will provide financial assistance to all the shepherds to purchase 20 sheep and one goat. This scheme is introduced to provide benefits to 50,000 beneficiaries. Every year nearly 12500 beneficiaries will receive financial assistance. As the government has allocated Rs 200 crore for this project.
Eligibility Standard For YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
- If anyone wants to avail the advantages of this scheme then they need to follow the below mentioned simple eligibility criteria:-
- The person must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidates must belong to the category of below the poverty line.
- The person should have a working bank account.
- Only the registered members of Golla and Kuruma communities are eligible under this scheme.
List of Required Documents
The following documents are required to upload while applying for the YSR Kapari Bandhu scheme:-
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Details of Working Bank Account
- BPL Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Proof of Address
- Occupational Proof
- Loans Paper
Online Application Procedure Of Andhra Pradesh YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2023
The details about the online application process of this yojana is not yet available for the general public. As soon as the official notification of this scheme is released we will immediately provide all important particulars through this website. For more updates regarding this scheme kindly stay connected with us in future.