YRS Jala Kala Scheme Application form, Beneficiaries, Revised Eligibility, and Required documents – The government of Telangana is the sponsor of this scheme. This scheme will provide free bore well to the farmers of the state. There is a large number of land in the state that has problems with crop seeding due to water shortage. So as a manifesto promise the current governmetn of the state started this scheme. This will help all the poor farmers who are not able to get a bore well due to financial issues. Due to this their crops are not as good as they should be. In the article below we will explore the full details of this scheme. We will tell you the application process, eligibility, offline and online application process, and the revised eligibility criteria for the scheme. So read the full article to know all about this scheme.
YRS Jala Kala Scheme 2023
The scheme is to install free borewells for the farmers of the state. This was also a manifesto promise of the current government of the state. This scheme will help all the poor farmers in having a borewell of their own. The land that are lacking water for the crops will also be benefitted from the scheme. Around 5 lakh farmers of the state will get the benefit of this scheme. Read the article below for the full details on the scheme.
Overview of YRS Jala Kala Scheme
|Scheme Name||AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh government|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the Andhra Pradesh state who do not have proper water facilities|
|The objective of the scheme||Providing construction of borewells without any essential cost|
Required document for YSR Jala Kala scheme
To apply for Jala Kala Scheme you will need the following documents:
- Aadhar card
- White ration card
- Application form
- Land passbook first and second page
- Residential proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Caste certificate
Objectives Of AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2023
- This will target the land with the absence of water sources and the farmers here are driven into debt by penetrating borewells.
- This will help the farmers of the state to grow crops without worrying of water.
- Also, 5 lakh acres of land is the target to provide water with the scheme.
- Dig up to 2 lakh borewells under the scheme.
Salient Features of AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme
- The government will drill free borewells for all the eligible farmers in the 13 districts of the state.
- It will solve the water irrigation problem of the farmers.
- The farmers can apply for the scheme both online and offline mode.
- The application will be verified by the village secretariat and VRO and forwarded to the concerned APD / MPDO.
- A drilling contractor will be assigned and he will carry out a groundwater survey. The survey will be conducted in the presence of a qualified geologist. And a report of the survey will be submitted to the concerned AP/ MPDO.
- The administrative approval from the district collector/ JC will be taken by PD.
- Small and Marginal farmers will be the prime beneficiaries of the scheme.
- Farmers who already have a borewell with a contagious of 2.5 acres are eligible to apply under the scheme.
- The farmers having less than 2.5 acres of contagious can form a group with other farmers to apply for the scheme.
- Information related to the sanction of the borewell will convey through SMS.
- The authorities will take a photograph with the geotag and the beneficiary after drilling.
- For the effective implementation of the AP YSR Jala Kala scheme district collector will guide and direct the stakeholders and will set up a program management team.
- The authorities will also conduct a social audit of the bore wells.
- If necessary a second borewell can also be drilled.
Revised Eligibility Criteria for YSR Jala Kala Scheme
Due to previous flaws in the eligibility criteria of the scheme many families were giving applications for 2 or 3 borewells and were getting as well. So government instructed the officials from the rural development department to report and suggest amending the eligibility criteria for the scheme. Now in the process, an amendment has been made to keep the distance between two borewells at least 200 meters.
After the amendment now if one family member has received benefits under the scheme other members of the family will be disqualified to apply for the scheme. After the amendment the eligibility criteria for the AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme are:
- Any government employee or retired government employee is not eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant must have two and a half acres of farmable land. If they do not have that much land they can apply for a group with surrounding farmers.
- If a farmer wants another borewell then another hydrogeological survey will be done.
- The second borewell will be excavated under the supervision of MPDO, DWAMA APD.
- The quality control department will inspect at least 10% of the free bore wells.
Benefits Of the YSR Jala Kala Scheme
- It will benefit around three lakh ranchers, which is assessed to cost ₹ 2,340 crores in four years.
- The administration intends to penetrate around two lakh borewells to empower groundwater water systems for the upland ranchers and those in parched territories relying upon the accessibility and the degree of the water table.
- Instant massaging service related to the updates of Borewell installation will also be provided.
- The scheme will benefit around 3 lakh farmers.
- 2 lakh free borewells will be installed that will provide irrigation water to the 5 lakh acre land.
Application Process for YRS Jala Kala Scheme
Follow the steps below to apply for the YRS Jala Kala Scheme:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the scheme.
- Next, click on the Launch tab on the homepage.
- A new page will display, where you need to click on the Apply for Borewell.
- A new page will display on your screen.
- Enter your Aadhar Number.
- Next enter the OTP that was sent to your Aadhar Linked Mobile number.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Now your application will be verified by the authorities.
Apply Offline – AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme Application Form
- Firstly, visit the official website of the YRS Jala Kala Scheme.
- On the homepage click on the Application forms option.
- Next, click on the Registration Form option.
- An application form will appear on your screen.
- Finally, download it and take a printout of it.
YSR Jala Kala Scheme New Update
The Government of Andhra Pradesh launched the YSR Jala Kala Scheme for farmers on 28 September 2020. The government has promised to drill 2 lakh borewells free of cost for farmers. So that they will get irrigation facilities of their own. On 10th November 2020, the work for drilling the borewell had started by the government. All the eligible farmers can now apply and get the benefits of the scheme.
Procedure to download the survey report form
- Firstly, visit the official website of the YS Jala Kala.
- On the homepage click on the Application Forms option.
- Next click on the Survey Report Form.
- The application form will be on your device screen.
- You can download it and take a printout.
Procedure to do department login
- First, visit the official website of the YRS Jala Kala Scheme.
- On the homepage click on the Dept. Login option.
- On the next page, you will need to enter the username, password, and captcha code.
- Now click on the Login button.
- You are now logged in.
YSR Jala Kala Scheme Application Status
TO check the application status of the Jala Kala Scheme follows the steps below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of YSR Jala Kala.
- On the menu bar of the homepage, a dialog box will display.
- On this box Enter Your Application Number.
- And then click on the Track button.
- Your application status will be on your screen,
Beneficiary List Of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
To check the list of the beneficiaries follows the steps below:
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- On the homepage click on the MIS Reports option.
- A new page with the beneficiaries list will appear.
- You can check the names here.
If you want any more information on the scheme you can contact on the numbers below:
- Agriculture & Allied Services- 1907
- Anti Corruption- 14400
- Disha- 181
- Illicit Liquor & Sand Smuggling- 14500
- TeleMedicine Services- 14410
- Email – [email protected]