YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka 2023 – is a government of Andhra Pradesh Scheme. The scheme is launched by the Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy. The scheme will help the poor students who are studying in government schools. Under this scheme, the government of Andhra Pradesh will provide a school kit to the students studying in the government tent schools. With the help of the scheme, the government wants more people to enroll in government schools. That will help the poor as they are barely able to spend this kind of money on the schools for their child. Due to this reason, they are unable to enroll their child in school. Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2023 will help in this. In this article, we will provide full information on this scheme. We will tell you what types of items you will get in the kit.
YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka
The scheme will help the poor students that are studying in government schools. And provide them with this kit that will contain necessary items in it. So the scheme is very good for the students studying in government schools. As they will not have to care for money for their necessary items in school. The kit will things such as schools uniform and study materials for students. Full details on the scheme are in the article below:
Approximately 2.5 lakh students in Andhra Pradesh will be transferred from private to govt schools. As the benefit of the scheme is only for the children studying in the government schools the enrollments in the government schools will increase exponentially. From now, every child of Andhra Pradesh will also check the chance to fulfill their dreams and study hard.
Key Highlights of YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana
|Scheme Name||YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana 2023|
|Scheme Introduced by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|The objective of the Scheme||Issuing School Kits to Students|
|Who are Beneficiaries||Children Studying in Govt. School of AP|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Official Portal Link||We will Notify you Soon|
Required Documents for Vidya Kanuka Yojana
If you want to apply for Vidhya Kanuka Yojana of AP you will need some of the documents. The documents you will need to apply for the scheme are the following:
- Aadhaar card of the Child
- Parent’s Aadhaar Card
- ID card of Student
- School certificate
- Education Certificate
- Certification of parents
- Passport size Photograph of Student
Eligibility Criteria of Vidya Kanuka Yojana
If you want to apply for the scheme then you will need to fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Only then you will be able to apply and get the benefits of this scheme.
- Students must be residents of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The students who want to apply must be studying in the government school of Andhra Pradesh.
- Only needy and destitute students will get the benefits of the Scheme.
The objective of Vidya Kanuka Yojana
The objective of the government with the help of this scheme are:
- The scheme will help in Gross Enrolment Ration (GER), and help to build the rate of proficiency.
- For now, about 12,265 schools have implemented this scheme. And a total of 45,000 institutes, schools, and hostels have implemented this scheme. So this big number of institutes participating in this scheme will help increase the literacy rate in the state.
- This scheme will organize an English language program for classes 1 – 6 students.
- The students of the state will also get a quality education with the help of the scheme.
- This will develop the potential of the child and furnish skills, experience, knowledge, and concepts to students.
Benefits of the Scheme
The people of the state participating in this scheme will get some benefits with the help of the scheme. The benefits they will get are the following:
- The scheme will offer a complete school kit which consists of several things important for a child in school.
- This scheme will also help in creating an educational environment in the schools.
- This also helps in creating high educational standers in the schools.
- Transparency in the schools will also increase.
- Equality in education will also increase when all the students will have the same educational kits.
- The students will also be able to increase their self-confidence and self-awareness.
- Positivity in the poor students will also increase.
Application Process for YSR Vidya Kanuka Yojana AP
An applicant who aspires to get the benefits of this YSR Vidhya Kanuka Yojana Andhra Pradesh will not need to apply for this scheme. The government of Andhra Pradesh will directly provide the Kits under this scheme to the government school and college students. So there is no need to apply for the scheme to avail of the benefits.
Items included in Vidya Kanuka Kit
Under this scheme, as a benefit the scheme government of Andhra Pradesh provides is a School Kit. This kit contains some of the items that are useful for the students. The items in this kit are the following:
- The student studying in classes 1- class 10 will get school uniforms (Three Pairs) in this kit.
- Along with the uniform, a belt of the respective schools will be in the kit.
- The Kit will also contain 2 pairs of Socks in the kit.
- One pair of School shoes will also be there.
- Class 1st to class 10th students will get textbooks as well as notebooks in the school’s kit.
- A school bag will also be given with the kit to carry notebooks and Books to the school.