YS Jagan Mohar Reddy has launched YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023 with various benefits. You can perform multiple things like apply online, check the beneficiary list, registration online. This scheme is related to minority women who are unable to run their livelihoods. They will be given a monthly pension. Here I am available to provide you with the best information about Cheyutha Scheme. You need to read this whole article to get benefits under this scheme. All processes have been discussed in this post.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023
YSR Cheyutha Scheme has been designed for the needy women of Andhra Pradesh. Women aged between 45 to 60 will be covered under this scheme. All women applicants must belong to SC/ST/OBC category. The aged woman is hardly able to make money for being able to full daily basic needs. They do have not any kind of job or pension for running their life smoothly. Andhra Pradesh government is committed to helping women through this scheme. Rs 75,000/ will be given to the eligible women as a pension.
17000 crore rupees is the budget of this scheme. This amount will be distributed to the Andhra Pradesh women. Eligible women will get financial assistance of Rs 18,750/. This amount will be directly transferred to the bank by the government. women who have completed 44 years and entered at 45 age will be eligible for this scheme. Those women who crossed 60 years of age will not include as a beneficiary of this scheme.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023- Eligibility Criteria
To get the benefits of this scheme, you need to know the eligibility criteria. I have mentioned some points that will ensure your eligibility. which are as follows:-
- Women aged between 45 to 60 years for this scheme.
- Women should not have a government job in the family.
- You should not have more than 3 acres of land.
- Candidate annual income should be 12,000/ or less.
- Only Andhra Pradesh citizens can apply for this scheme.
- You must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Your category should be SC/ST/BC and minority.
- If you drive 4 wheeler then you can not apply.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023- Documents
In the application process, you must need some documents. I have given you a list of documents to complete the registration process for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023.
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
- Caste Certificate
- Address Proof
- Age Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023- Benefits
Here you will interact with some benefits of this scheme. The following benefits are available below. You can go through this section so that you can understand the importance of this scheme.
- Andhra Pradesh women will be able to get Rs.75,000/.
- This amount will be given in 4 years in 4 installments through this scheme.
- This scheme will make their lives easy at some points.
- Per year, eligible women will get 19,000/.
- This amount will be given to those women who belong to the age group of 45-60.
- Only Andhra Pradesh women can get Pensions from the government.
- Women of the SC / ST / BS category get a lot of benefits from this.
Application Process Of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023
In this section, you learn how to apply for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023 online mode. You no need to visit an office if you know the online process. You have to follow the below-mentioned process.
- Visit the official website to complete online registration.
- This link will redirect you to the home page of the website.
- Here you to find Apply Now button. Click on “Apply Now”.
- Now you can see the application form before you.
- You have to fill application form by providing all accurate details like name, father/husband name, DOB, gender, caste, and all other information.
- Then upload your documents.
- After that click on submit button.
- You will receive the application number. Save this number for further use.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023 Steps To Check Application Status online
Many women want to check the status of their submitted applications. In this section, I am going to show you the process of checking the YSR Cheyutha Application Status.
- In the first place, visit the official portal of the scheme. navasakam.ap.gov.in
- You will see a home page in front of you.
- Now you need to click on the “Search Now“ option.
- On this page, you can see the district-wise list in front of you.
- See your district list and search your name.
- Then click on your name.
- Now you can able to check your application status and other information that is related to you
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023- Check Beneficiary List
- First, you have to visit the official website.
- You will home page of this scheme.
- Click on the option called “Dashboard”
- Then select “Beneficiary List”.
- In the next step, you need to choose your district, secretariat, and Mandal and click on the beneficiary list.
- A list will appear before you.
- Here you can search for your name.
I hope you will like this article and find it beneficial. This is complete information about YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023. If you want to get more details about this scheme then you may visit the official website of this scheme.