The state government of Andhra Pradesh had done a huge effort for Public Welfare. And they are always launching very beneficial schemes for the people of Andhra Pradesh. Now again the government the Andhra Pradesh has come up with a new insurance scheme that’s named is “YSR Bheema Scheme”. So with the help of this post, we will share all the important aspects of this scheme. Basically, you will get the details like, what is the YSR Bima scheme? its objective, benefits, features, eligibility criteria, application procedure, AP YSR Bheema Scheme Apply Online, AP YSR Bheema Yojana Beneficiary List, etc.
About YSR Bheema Scheme 2023
So there are many of the people of Andhra Pradesh don’t know about this scheme. So in this part, we have shared only basic information about the “YSR Bheema Scheme 2023”. This scheme is like a kind of Insurance Scheme and it will be giving security in accidents to families of poor and unorganized workers of Andhra Pradesh. According to this scheme, if the person dies due to an accident or suffers a permanent Disability then the insurance money will be transferred to the beneficiary’s family member.
So with the help of this scheme nearly 1.14 crore, citizens of Andhra Pradesh will get benefits. Moreover, the govt of AP has also planned a budget of Rs 510 crore for this scheme. And this scheme will be covered the insurance from Rs 1.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh will be deposited into the bank account of the beneficiary family member bank account within 15 days. The amount of Rs 10000 instant financial relief will also be given by the government of Andhra Pradesh. Under the scheme, the beneficiary has to pay a premium of Rs 15 per annum.
Short Overview of YSR Bheema Scheme
|Topic of Scheme||YSR Bheema scheme 2023|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Target of Scheme||To provide insurance cover|
|Started by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Premium amount||Rs 15 per annum|
Targets of YSR Bheem Scheme
- The prime target of this scheme is to provide insurance cover to the families of poor and unorganized workers of the state.
- And the govt has also set the target of cover amount will provide to the nominee of the beneficiary in case of permanent disability or death.
- With the implementation of this scheme, the beneficiary family member will get financial support.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Bheema Scheme
- First of all, the candidate should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The Candidates have the white ration card holder
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
YSR Bheema Scheme – Benefits and Features
- The state government of Andhra Pradesh has started this scheme for Insurance purposes.
- So this scheme provides the security in the accident to families of Poor and unorganized laborers.
- In this case, when the beneficiary dies then the insurance cover amount will provide to the nominee.
- With the help of this scheme, nearly 1.14 crore, citizens of Andhra Pradesh will be benefited.
- A budget of Rs 510 crores has been fixed by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
- By using this scheme insurance cover from Rs, 1.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh will be transferred into the bank account of the beneficiary’s family member.
- All the insurance amounts will be furnished within 15 days of the filling of the claim.
- So the Rs of 10,000 instantly financial assistance will also provide to the applicant’s family member.
- In this scheme, govt will also set the premium of Rs 15 per annum which is deposited by the Beneficiary.
- The claim amount will be directly deposited into the bank account through the direct bank transfer method
- If the beneficiary is facing any kind of issues then they can contact PD DRDA for complaints about insurance enrollment or claim payment.
Insurance Coverage for YSR Bheema Scheme
- 18 to 50 years- Insurance coverage of Rs 5 lakh for accidental death and total permanent disability.
- 51 to 70 years- Insurance coverage of Rs 3 lakh for accidental death and total permanent disability.
- 18 to 50 years- Insurance coverage of Rs 2 lakh in case of natural death.
- 18 to 70 years- Insurance coverage of Rs 1.5 lakh in case of partial permanent disability due to an accident
Note: It is to be noted that the claim amount will be deposited into the nominee’s bank account within 15 days of the claim
Who will be the Nominee for YSR Bheema Scheme?
In this section, we have mentioned the Eligibile Nominee YSR Bheema Scheme:-
- Dependent parents
- Widowed daughter-in-law or her children
- Wife of the beneficiary
- 21-year-old son
- Unmarried daughter
- Widowed daughter
Note: Under YSR Bima scheme the beneficiary will get an identity card that will contain a unique identification number and policy number.
How to Apply under the YSR Bheem Scheme?
If you are interested in the YSR Bheema Scheme so the applicants do not need to do any type of Online Registration. You have to just read the given steps:-
- There are many volunteers who will survey through the door-to-door campaigns and check the white ration cardholders.
- When the data have been collected by this survey then it will be verified by the secretary of welfare and the beneficiaries will be selected.
- After that, all the selected beneficiaries will be asked to open a bank account along with the nominee and the beneficiary will have to pay a premium of Rs 15 per annum.
|Official Website||Click Here|