The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy announced a total of 9 schemes during the election manifesto. It is also known as Navaratnalu. The YSR Asara Scheme is one of these nine schemes. So today through this article, we will provide you all details about this YSR Asara Scheme. We will discuss about the eligibility criteria, required documents, benefits and features along with the procedure to apply online for this scheme. Along with this we will also provide the simple procedure to download the beneficiary list as well as check status.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Asara Scheme
As we all know that Navaratanalu is an amalgamation of nine social welfare schemes. The YS Jagan Mohan Reddy’s government has inaugurated this scheme during state elections. They included these welfare schemes in their election manifesto. Also, he promised to the general public that if his YSR government will come into the power they will definitely bring these nine welfare schemes. These are- the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme, Fee Reimbursement Scheme, Arogyasri Scheme, Jalayagnam Scheme, Ban on Alcohol, Amma Vodi Scheme, the Paydalandariki Illu, Pensionla Scheme, and lastly the YSR Asara. This YSR Asara scheme focuses mainly on the DWCRA women. Through this scheme, Andhra Pradesh government will clear the pending dues of the DWCRA women with banks till 11 April, 2019.
Payment Under The YSR Asara Scheme Andhra Pradesh
|Name of The Scheme||Andhra Pradesh YSR Asara Scheme|
|Initiated By||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Women of Andhra Pradesh State|
|Aim||To empower women of AP state|
|Official Website Page||https://apmepma.gov.in/|
Major Aim of YSR Asara Scheme
The YSR Asara scheme is quite beneficial for the women of Andhra Pradesh state. The Information and Public Relations Minister Perni Venkataramaiah (Nani) advocated while explanation regarding the cabinet meeting decisions to all media that the aim of this YSR Asara scheme is to empower women and also improve their financial condition. Under this yojana, the government will give financial assistance to the DWCRA women.
Some Benefits And Features Of The YSR Asara Scheme
- With the inauguration of this scheme government will provide financial assistance to all needy women of Andhra Pradesh State.
- The YSR Asara scheme will surely improve the empowerment rate of women.
- Andhra Pradesh Government will provide SHG loans to women who belong to the minority communities.
- As a result the women of Andhra Pradesh will not have to get a loan on very high rate of interest.
- Under this scheme, the Government will pay the amount directly into the bank account of all concerned beneficiaries.
- The CM of Andhra Pradesh has decided to allot 25,383 crores for this scheme in the upcoming four years.
- More than 900000 beneficiaries will receive benefit from this initiative.
- The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh State has sanctioned 6345.87 crore rupees as it’s first installment.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Asara Scheme
- All Women applicant must fulfil the below mentioned eligibility criteria in order to avail the benefits of this scheme:
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- She should be a member of Self-Help Groups (SHGs).
- Candidates must belong to SC / ST / BC / Minority communities.
- She must have obtained the loan before 11 April 2019.
List of Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Phone Number
- Loan Papers
- SC / ST / BC / Minority Community Certificate
- Proof of Residence
- Passport Size Photograph
Procedure To Apply Online For The YSR Asara Scheme
The AP government has yet not released any notification regarding the procedure for application form filling. We will definitely provide the latest information regarding the application procedure as soon as the official notification comes. We have provided some common steps that you need to follow in order to apply for this scheme:
- First of all, visit the official website page of YSR Asara scheme.
- Now the homepage will appear before you. Kindly search the apply online link at there and click on it.
- As a result the application form filling instruction will emerge in front of you.
- Carefully read all the instruction and click on continue button.
- Now you need to fill all the details and attach the required documents along with your signature & photo.
- At last you need to submit that application form after taking a review of it.
- Also, take a print out in the end for future references.
Offline Application Process For YSR Asara Scheme Andhra Pradesh
- At first, you need to visit the nearest bank in your district.
- From the bank, you need to ask for the YSR Asara scheme application form.
- After getting the form you need to fill that application form with all correct information.
- Following that, you need to attach all the required documents with that form.
- Then you need to submit this application form at the same bank. After that the bank officer will provide you an acknowledgement slip.
- You need to save this acknowledgement slip as this acknowledgement slip will assist you to check your application status.
Online Process To Check Out YSR Asara Scheme Beneficiary List
- Now the applicants can check the beneficiary list from the official website portal.
- At the homepage click on “YSR ASARA- LOAN VERIFICATION REPORT” option.
- After that you need to select your district name, municipality, CO and then slum.
- As a result the List of SHG will open along with your loan status.
Check Status of YSR Asara Scheme Application
- The candidates can also check their application status from the official website page.
- At the home page, you need to click on the option named as “application status”
- Kindly enter your your application number and other required details on the screen.
- After that click on submit button. Consequently your application status will appear before the screen.
With this article, we have provided all the important details of this YSR Asara scheme. If anyone is still having any kind of issue then they can contact through the available helpline number or send an email in order to resolve their problem. Available Helpline number and email address is as mentioned follows:-
Helpline Number- 0863-2347302
Email Address- [email protected]