In today’s article, you will learn how to apply online for Delhi Widow Pension Scheme and how to check your eligibility, registration status, log in.
Online Apply/ Registration/ Status check online is now available on the official e-District Portal. The Indian government and different state governments are giving financial support to women all over the country. In order to empower the women in the country. Windows are the most vulnerable all of the women. So they are on the top of the list for all the assistance they can get. Now the government of Delhi has come up with this new scheme for the year 2023. The government of Delhi will provide support to the widows of the state. So that they are able to live a dignified life. The eligible beneficiaries of the scheme will receive a grant of Rs. 2500 per quarter from the State Government of Delhi.
Delhi Widow Pension Scheme 2023
Delhi Widow Pension Scheme is going to help women who have lost their husbands. The pension will cover all the widows of the Capital. The government will pay the incentives to the women that are eligible for the scheme. This will help the government to achieve the holes like Education for every child, a Healthy society for the women that are not able to get these things to their children due to the untimely death of their husbands. They will be able to afford education, food, and all the necessities for their families. Now about the amount.
Objective Of Delhi Widow Pension Scheme 2023
The government will be providing as much as Rs. 2500 (Two thousand five hundred) per person on a quarterly basis directly into the bank account through ECS of RBI or PFMS. This is really will be a big help to all the families that are in need of money.
Department of WCD, Delhi Government is implementing various Financial Assistance Schemes of Govt of India for the benefit of different sections through Financial Assistance Cell. In this article, we are going to talk about all the aspects of the Delhi Widow Pension Scheme. We are going to tell you about eligibility criteria, important documents, application procedures via both offline and online modes so stick to the end of the article to know about the scheme in full detail.
Delhi Widow Pension Scheme – Eligibility Criteria
The people who qualify for all the criteria given below will be eligible to apply for the scheme.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Delhi.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 60 years.
- The annual income of the applicant should not exceed Rs. 1 lakh (from all sources).
- The applicant should not avail of any financial assistance or pension under State or Central Government relating to the widow pension scheme.
Required Documents for Delhi Widow Pension Scheme:
- Identity proof like PAN card, Voter ID, Identity card, etc.
- Two Passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Income certificate of the applicant.
- Age certificate of the applicant.
- Bank account details (copy of bank passbook) of the applicant.
- Address Proof like domicile certificate, ration card, Aadhar card, etc.
- Death Certificate of the deceased husband.
- Self-declaration certificate stating that the beneficiary does not get any other pension.
Apply For Delhi Widow Pension through CSC Center
The process to apply for the scheme through CSC mean is given below.
- Firstly, visit the nearest Citizen Service Centre (CSC).
- Secondly, on the counter ask for the Delhi widow pension scheme application form.
- Fill in the application form.
- Finally, submit all of the required documents (list given below) with the filled form on the counter.
After this, the process will be handled by the officials.
- The application form will be forwarded to the prescribed authority for verification.
- After verification, the pension amount will be issued to the applicant within the specified time.
How to apply online for Vidhwa Pension via Delhi e-District Portal?
Follow the steps given below to fill Delhi Widow Pension Scheme 2023 Form Online.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the scheme: https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.i.
- After that click on the “new user registration” option given on the homepage.
- You can also click on the direct link https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/in/en/Account/Register.html.
- Now the registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill in all the details that are asked in the online form.
- Now click on submit button.
- A username and password will be assigned to you.
- Now you will need to Log in through your username and password that was just assigned to you.
- You can also directly log in by Clicking Here.
- You will be redirected to a new web page.
- Click on the services tab present on the homepage.
- Now, click on the widow pension form option.
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill in all your details that are asked in the form.
- Upload all the documents that are asked for (Listed above).
- Click on submit button.
Delhi Widow Pension Status 2023 check online
Now a lot of people will be wondering how will they know whether their application is accepted or not. Do not worry we will provide you with all the necessary details to track your application all the time So that you can get the details on your applications.
- To track the application status firstly, you need to go to the official website.
- Now, hit “Track Your Application” given under the service section.
- Provide the information that is asked on the screen such as:-
- Scheme name
- Application number
- Applicant name
- Captcha code
- Finally, hit the search option and the status will be displayed on the screen of computer.
|To fill out the online registration form||Click Here|
|To Login||Click Here|
|Track the application form||Click Here|
|Helpline Number||Click Here|
|To register the complaint||Click Here|
|To search for the grievance registration||Click Here|
|Affidavit form and registration details||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
For more information and enquiry of Delhi Widow Pension Scheme you can contact on the below given call center number.