Today through this article, you will get to know about the WB Nijashree Housing Scheme. Along with all other aspects of this scheme. This includes the details about- the eligibility criteria, selection process, and online application procedure for Nijashree Housing Scheme 2023.
As we all are aware that shelter is the most basic human requirement followed by food and clothing. Therefore in order to ensure shelter to every netizen of WB state, the West Bengal State government has recently announced the WB Nijashree Housing Scheme. Under this scheme, the government will provide houses to all the citizens who belong to the lower-income groups as well as middle-income groups. Through this article, we will provide you with all the important information related to this Nijashree scheme.
WB Nijashree Housing Scheme 2023-23
The West Bengal State government has initiated this WB Nijashree Housing Scheme 2023. With the inauguration of this scheme, the government will provide houses to lower-income groups as well as middle-income groups. They will construct Multi-storied flats on various public land belonging to the state officials, local bodies, and the parastatals.
The concerned authority will allot these flats to the eligible people through a lottery on an ownership basis. Under this yojana they will construct dwelling units of at least 16 flats in a block of g + 3 residential buildings. While calculating the unit cost, the cost of land will not be taken into consideration. They will treat the freehold land as a subsidy to all beneficiaries. In order to avail benefits of this scheme, the candidate must be a resident of the same district in which the project is inaugurated.
Major Aim Of the WB Nijashree Housing Scheme-
The major aim of this West Bengal Nijashree Housing Yojana is to give houses to all netizens who belong to lower-income families and middle-income families. Under this scheme, the government will distribute flats to all those families who do not have houses of their own. All the people of WB state will be able to live in their own houses with the assistance of this scheme. This WB Nijashree Housing Scheme is going to increase the standard of living of WB people. Along with this, it will also make them self-reliant.
Overview Of this WB Nijashree Housing Scheme
|Name of the yojana||WB Nijashree Housing Scheme|
|Initiated by||Government of West Bengal State|
|Major Beneficiary||All Citizens of West Bengal|
|Aim||To provide houses to the beneficiaries|
|Official website portal||Click here|
|Mode of Application||Online and offline both|
Scheduled Payment Under This Scheme-
|Installment||Due date||Percentage of Price|
|1st installment that includes adjustment of application amount||Within 45 days from the date of issue of your allotment letter||10% of the total cost|
|2nd installment||Roof casting of ground floor and within 30 days from the issue of your demand letter||20% of the real cost|
|3rd installment||Roof casting of the first floor and within 30 days from the issue of your demand letter||20% of real cost|
|4th installment||The Roof casting of 2nd floor and within 30 days from the issue of demand letter||20% of total cost|
|5th installment||Roof casting of third floor and within 30 days from the issue of demand letter||20% of real cost|
|6th installment||Before the possession||10% of actual cost|
Flat Prices And Other Specification Under This Scheme-
|Kinds of Flats||Prices of flats||Family monthly income||Carpet region of flats|
|1 BHK||Rs 7.82 lakh||Upto Rs 15000 per month||378 sq.ft|
|2 BHK||Rs 9.26 lakh||Upto Rs 30000 per month||559 sq.ft|
Major Benefits And Important Features Of The WB Nijashree Housing Scheme
- With the implementation of this scheme dwelling units of at least 16 flats in a block of g + 3 residential buildings on government lands, lands of local bodies, as well as other parastatals will be given.
- As per the government notification a minimum built-up area for a 1 BHK flat is 35.15 square meters that they will construct for the lower-income families.
- The minimum region for a 2 BHK flat is 50.96 square meters that government will construct for the middle-income families.
- Under the scheme, government will decide unit cost of the flat on the basis of the real cost of construction.
- While calculating the unit cost, the cost of land will not be taken into consideration. Government will treat the freehold land as a subsidy to all beneficiaries.
- Unit cost of any stand up build-up region can vary depending upon the situation and quantum of land available.
- The beneficiary do not need to pay for offside infrastructures such as- roads, boundary walls, etc.
- The candidates will also avail the facility of a credit link subsidy scheme.
Some General Terms and Conditions-
There are certain Terms and Conditions under this housing scheme which are as mentioned below-
- The candidate should be a resident of the same district in which the scheme has been implemented.
- Only one person can only apply for a single flat under this scheme.
- There can be a single joint applicant for every application.
- The government will select the beneficiaries through a lottery system.
- If the number of candidates is above the number of flats then concerned authority will prepare a waiting list of the eligible candidates.
- The online application money for 1 BHK flat is a total of Rs 2500 and for 12 BHK flats it is Rs 5000. The government will refund this amount in case of an unsuccessful application.
- They will return this amount only within 30 days in case of their unsuccessful application.
- Authority will not charge any processing fees will from the applicants.
- The installment money paid by the beneficiaries will be credited directly into the escrow accounts.
- If any applicant has used any wrong or false details at any stage then authority will cancel his application and also forfeit the application amount.
- If the candidates do not deposit any installment within given time period then the government will charge an interest of 8% per year for the delayed time.
- Also if any candidate does not pay an installment for 6 months then district magistrate will cancel the opportunity of allotment offering.
- If the person surrenders the money after making payment of first or second installment then the money paid by the applicant will be returned after a deduction of 5% without any interest.
- Applicants can not surrender their flat after payment of the third installment.
- If the housing authority does not handover the allotted flat to the concerned beneficiary then housing department will pay an interest of 8% every year for the delayed time.
- For the lower-income families, the monthly family income must be equal to or less than Rs 15000.
- For higher-income families, the monthly family income must be Rs 30000 or less.
- The applicants must not have any pakka house or flat in their name or on the name of any member of their family.
- The candidates must be residing in the same district in which the scheme site is implemented.
List of Required Documents-
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
- Ration Card
WB Nijashree Housing Scheme Online Application Form
- First, you need to visit the official website portal.
- On the homepage, a PDF form will emerge before your screen.
- Kindly take a printout of this Application form.
- Then you need to enter all the important information in that form. This includes your name, Spouse’s name, name of father, occupation, monthly family income, permanent address, etc.
- After that, you need to attach all the needed documents with that application form.
- At last, you need to submit this form at the nearest branch of the bank from where you have obtained the application form.