Welcome in pmmkdiyojanaa.in, the Veerashaaiva Lingayat Mahasabha is an organization which provides various services to minority communities of Lingayat. It is generally known as Veerashaiva Mahasabha and every year provide scholarship for students of the 12th class. The scholarship is known as Veerashaiva Mahasabha Scholarship. If you are from the Lingayat community and recently cleared your 12th class or equivalent of the 12th class exam then you have to apply for Veerashaiva Mahasabha Scholarship 2023.
We are providing you total information of the scholarship and how to apply in Veerashaiva Mahasabha Scholarship 2023, who will get benefit of Pratibha Mahasabha scholarship 2023, what are the document required to apply in Pratibha Veerashaiva Mahasabha scholarship 2023, what is eligibility criteria to apply in scholarship and more. So you are advised to read the article till and and read every point very carefully which will benefit you in applying online.
Veerashaiva Mahasabha Scholarship 2023
India is a hub of cultural diversity, Lingayat is also a community which belongs to South India. Lingayat is one of the oldest religious community of India. Most of the part of this community are living in states of South India such as Andhra Pradesh, telangana, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh etc. But Lingayat community is stand with minority. The department of Veerashaiva Mahasabha takes initiatives to promote lingayat community students to achieve their higher education. Students who are from lingayat community and cleared their 12th class exam can get benefit of the Veerashaaiva Mahasabha Scholarship 2023. It will not only help minority students but motivate them to achieve their higher education. We have explained briefly the eligibility criteria and the application procedure of Pratibha Mahasabha scholarship which is known as Veerashaiva Mahasabha scholarship.
Key features of Veerashaiva Mahasabha Scholarship 2023
|Name of Scholarship||Veerashaiva Mahasabha Scholarship|
|Scholarship Origin Under||Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship|
|Scholarship By||Veerashaiva Mahasabha|
|Scholarship For||Lingayat Community Students|
Eligibility criteria for Veerashaiva Mahasabha Scholarship 2023
We have mentioned following eligibility criteria for applying in Veerashaiva Mahasabha scholarship which is commonly known as Pratibha Mahasabha scholarship.
- The applicant should be belong to Lingayat community. Candidates of other community are not eligible to get benefit from this scholarship but they can visit National scholarship portal to get scholarship.
- The candidate have recently cleared his 12th class exam hall equivalent to 12th class exam such as SSC/higher secondary School exam in 2023.
- To get benefit in Pratibha Mahasabha scholarship 2023, candidate have to achieve more than 90% marks in 12th class exam.
- Candidate should be citizen of India.
- Students can take benefit of only one scholarship. If they applied for 2 and more scholarships then all scholarship will be rejected and candidate will not get any benefit of any scholarship including Pratibha Mahasabha scholarship.
- The scholarship will be provided in accordance to the annual family. Candidate must visit the official site of Pratibha Mahasabha scholarship to know the annual income to get the scholarship.
Last Date to Apply for Veerashaiva Mahasabha Scholarship 2023
The Veerashaiva Mahasabha department have not announced the last date of apply for scholarship. But in the official notification of the Veerashaiva Mahasabha Pratibha Scholarship, 25 may is Last to apply for scholarship. But all the eligible candidates can apply for this scholarship till yet. The application procedure is open for all. So do not waste or wait and go to the online portal to apply. We have provided step by step procedure to apply online for Veerashaiva Mahasabha scholarship.
Documents required to apply For Veerashaiva Mahasabha Scholarship 2023.
We have listed the following document which are necessary to apply in this scholarship. Students need to carry all the mention document.
- Aadhar card for identity proof
- 12th class marksheet aur any equivalent certificate of senior secondary class
- Certificate for date of birth such as Aadhar card voter ID card and other
- Certificate of caste
- Certificate of lingayat community
- Passport size photograph
- Income certificate of family.
Application Procedure for Veerashaiva Mahasabha Scholarship 2023
- First of all visit on the official website of Veerashaiva Mahasabha to get benefit of the Scholarship
- After date you will be re directed to a new web page, you have to find Pratibha puraskar scholarship form from the website.
- When you click on the link you will be redirected to a new page where you have to fill all the necessary details to get scholarship.
- After filling the all details you are advised to recheck all the details because any deficiency can make barrier to get scholarship.
- After that click on submit button. Finally your application for Pratibha puraskar scholarship known as Veerashaiva Mahasabha scholarship will be completed.
- At the end you have to take a print of your submitted application form for future reference.
Helpline Number For Veerashaiva Mahasabha Scholarship
If you find any difficulty related to Pratibha Mahasabha scholarship 2023 you can contact the organisation through following addresses.
Email ID [email protected]
Telephone – 080 2360 2177
Address:- No.17/4,’Veereshaiva- Lingayath Bhavan’ Ramanamaharshi Road, (Bellary Road) Sadashivanagar, Bangalore – 560 080
Frequently Asked Questions For Veerashaiva Mahasabha Scholarship
Who will get this scholarship?
All the candidate who have cleared there 12th class examination or equivalent to 12th class examination can apply for this scholarship.
What Is Last date to apply for Veerashaiva Mahasabha Scholarship 2023 ?
Last date has been over but applicant and apply for the Pratibha Mahasabha scholarship yet to visit official website of Veerashaiva Mahasabha.
What is eligibility criteria for Veerashaiva Mahasabha Scholarship 2023?
The candidate should you recently passed 12th class examination and must be belong to Lingayat community.
What are required document to fill Pratibha Mahasabha 2023 scholarship?
You need to carry your Aadhar card for address proof, you can also carry your voter ID card and other relevant card for your address proof, the cast certificate of candidate, certificate of Lingayat community, annual income certificate, certificate of birth proof and a passport size photograph.