UWIN Card 2023 Online Registration, CSC Login at eNirman Gujarat Portal. Get all the information regarding Gujarat Construction Workers Smart ID Card Registration, Benefits, Eligibility, and Uwin card download pdf. In today’s article, we will explain how you can do Online Registration on UWIN Card through the eNirman App. Continue reading ahead for the information.
UWIN Card Registration 2023
Unorganized Worker Identification Number referred to as (UWIN) Card. The Government of Gujarat has initiated UWIN Card Registration Online for the Construction Workers. In 2014, the Ministry of Labor and Union Employment decided to design and develop this platform under the Unorganized Workers Social Security Act 2008. Under this whole project, there are around 47 crore unorganized sector workers who are entitled to be joined with this card. Moreover, all the workers from the unorganized sector will get this card with a unique number. So basically is an identity card for a construction worker. This is a secondary card which is a smart card and it will provide workers a Unique Identity. So they can use government schemes and services for their betterment.
However, this number is provided to a large segment of the informal sector workers by issuing a unique identification and assigning an original Aadhaar identification number without issuing any smart cards. All the workers who are working in an organized sector are liable to obtain the benefits of this scheme. The government will provide a UWIN Card to all of them. As a result, they can avail so many government services. This especially includes EPFO and ESIC.
UWIN card CSC Login @enirmanbocw.gujarat.gov.in
This scheme was started by Chief Minister Shri Vijay Rupani’s Kar Kamalo permission was given to register at 21 thousand Common Service Centers of Gujarat’s first state. The Gujarat State Ministry of Labor and Central Government start providing UWIN Card for the workers working in the informal sector. Every worker in the informal sector has been mandated to register themselves in this program. The Gujarat government will spend an amount of Rs. 402.7 Crore for this whole project. A total number of 47.41 crore workers are entitled to be joined under this scheme and out of this 82.7% are particularly from Child Labour and 17.2% are from NSSC 2011-12.
After making their Smart ID Card they can use many government services like EPFO add ESIC. Workers that belong to an organized sector are also able to take advantage of this scheme. Workers having the UWIN cards are entitled to get benefits from several govt schemes, such as insurance, Ma Amrutam scheme, and affordable meals under the Shramik Annapurna Yojana.
UWIN Smart Id Card – Key Highlights
|Scheme Name||શ્રમયોગી કાર્ડ UWIN Card|
|Launched by||Ministry of Labour and Union Employment|
|Objectives||Providing Smart ID Card to Unorganized-sector Workers|
|Post-category||State Govt Employment Scheme|
Objectives of UWIN Card 2023 Gujarat Portal
Below we have mentioned some main aims of this UWIN Portal (App);
- Workers from the unorganized sector, governments start collecting their data and make a database.
- With the help of this card, unorganized sector workers will get benefits from govt services and schemes.
- UWIN smart card is useful for single-family, and the government will get the information for worker families.
- The data collected with the help of the UWIN Card is used for the betterment of workers, there is a total of 15 crore families (40 Lakh Workers) will be connected with this project.
- This platform is helpful for the technical upliftment of workers.
UWIN Card – Eligibility Criteria & Documents Required
Following are the eligibility criteria and important required documents for the Uwin card online registration.
- Anyone who wants to apply should be an unorganized worker.
- The entry age for or registration is 14 to 59 years old.
- The worker must be a native of Gujarat state
Required Documents List
- The applicant should be an Aadhaar cardholder.
- Worders should have Savings Bank Account/ Jan Dhan account number with IFSC code.
UWIN Card (eNirman) App Download – Google Play Store
- First of all, you need to open your Google Play Store on mobile and search for the eNirman app.
- You can also visit directly through this link for app registration:- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.enirman.co
- After that, you need to click on the install button and let it install.
- Then you need to generate your ID.
- Now in the end kindly sign up at the eNirman app.
The mobile application for the Gujarat eNirman Portal has been released by the government. So that workers can get benefits from the state government schemes on their phones as well. For this, you have to download this app first. Above we have given some steps to download the app, you can follow the given steps.
UWIN Card CSC Login/ Registration with eNirman Portal
Followings are the step-by-step process to do online registration at eNirman Portal.
- In order to register yourself, you need to open the official website page of Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board Gujarat.
- You can also visit directly with the help of this link – enirmanbocw.gujarat.gov.in.
- The homepage will appear before you. From there you will get the option of New User? Please Register Here!
- You need to click on it. As a result, the form will appear in front of your screen.
- After that, in that form kindly enter your full name, Aadhar card number, gender, date of birth, phone number, email address, choose a password, confirm the password, and lastly user type.
- Following that you can select user type as a Construction worker.
- In the end, you need to enter the captcha code. After entering kindly click on the Register button.
Thank you for visiting our website www.pmmodiyojnaa.in. We hope you have got all the information related to the UWIN Card 2023 Gujarat Portal Online Registration & Login Process. Keep on visiting our site for more important updates.