UP URISE Portal Registration:- In today’s article, we will share information about urise.up.gov.in online registration and login process. This portal helps students to search for jobs, colleges, or universities. URISE up.gov.in result 2023 and exam form is available on the portal. You can go through this article to get information related to URISE Result 2023, eligibility criteria, benefits, and all the services provided by the portal. For complete information about the UP Urise scheme, read the article till the end.
UP URISE Portal Registration / Login @urise.up.gov.in
URISE stands for “Unified Reimagined Innovation for Students Empowerment” it is a portal launched by the Chief Minister of UP, Shri Yogi Aditya Nath with the aim of promoting education and providing job opportunities. It was launched on 24 September 2020. Through this, students are helped to find jobs according to their skills and innovation. Along with this, skill training and online free courses have also been included on the URISE portal to develop the students in a unique way. Along with this, you can also build a network and increase your contacts for better job opportunities.
URISE Portal is a platform where students, teachers, professors, trainers, skill developers, etc. are all connected together. The Government of Uttar Pradesh provides a collective effort with the Department, Training, Employment, and Skill Development Mission to all the students pursuing Engineering, Polytechnic, Vocational, and Skill apprenticeships in the State the Department of Technical Education.
Students and users/administrators can get all access to this platform. If students are already registered then URISE Student can log in, and avail of this scheme.
URISE Portal Registration 2023 – Highlights
|In Hindi Language||यूपी यूआरआईएसई पोर्टल पंजीकरण/ लॉगिन|
|Launched Date||24th September 2020|
|Launched By||CM Yogi Aditya Nath Ji|
|Benefits||Education and Job Opportunities|
|Beneficiaries||Students and Job Seekers|
|Category||State Govt Education Scheme|
Uttar Pradesh Urise Portal – Student Services
The services provided to the students on the Uttar Pradesh URISE portal are listed below-
- Attendance => In this feature you can ask your faculty to mark attendance in case of any error.
- Online Courses => The classes have been shifted online since the Corona period. Online regular classes have been included in the portal as it has helped to continue my studies.
- Performance => In this feature students and faculty can view the performance of students in any semester or session.
- Gravens => Through Graven’s students can register all their problems whether it is university/faculty or any other issue which is making them difficult in studies, then students can lodge complaints in the grievance section.
- Fee => Under Fee you can pay online through any bank or any branch.
- Digi Locker => This is an online locker where students can save their certificates and mandatory documents etc. From here you can easily get the certificate and it is applicable everywhere.
- Feedback => Here you want to improve the portal then you can provide your valuable feedback to URISE organization.
URISE Portal Registration – Eligibility Criteria
To do URISE portal registration, students have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria as prescribed by the portal
- It is mandatory for the student to be an Indian citizen to do URISE portal registration.
- Only citizens of Uttar Pradesh can register under the portal.
- Students of state technical education department, department, training, employment and skill development mission, engineering, polytechnic, vocational and skill trainees are eligible to register.
UP URISE Portal Online Registration 2023
To make online registration on the URISE portal students follow the following steps carefully.
- For this, the student has to first visit the official website https://urise.up.gov.in/.
- Here on the home page click on the option of “Student” under Register.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you. If you are already registered, LOGIN NOW! Click on.
- And if you are not registered, then fill in the below-given details correctly.
- Here you have to first select the organization (Skills Training, ITI, Polytechnic Diploma Sector).
- After this, you have to fill in the JEECUP Roll Number and your date of birth.
(Note => Enter your roll number by first putting 210 in JEE CUP roll number)
- After filling in the information, you have to finally click on the button “Register”.
- In this way, you will be successfully registered for the URISE scheme.
How to Login Student on UP URISE Portal?
After successful registration on URISE students can easily log in through the following steps.
- For this, students have to first visit the URISE portal.
- Here on the home page, under Login, you have to click on the option of “Student”.
- On clicking, the login page will open. Here you have to enter your Urise Id / Username and Password. and in other have to click on the login.
URISE Portal Contact Numbers;
Mr. Purushottam – (+91) 8090491594
Mr. Manas Trivedi – (+91) 8604356415
URISE Technical Team – 0522 2336851
Email ID – [email protected]
URISE Portal Important Links & Updates
|Apply for JEECUP 2023 (Group A, B-K, E1/E2)||Click Here|
|Apply for JEECUP 2023 (Post Diploma in Industrial Safety – Group L)||Click Here|
|Urise Examination Form 2023||Click Here|
|JEECUP Counselling 2023 Result||Click Here|
|अधिक फीस वसूली शिकायत पंजीकरण||Click Here|
|नव नियुक्त शिक्षकों हेतु पंजीकरण एवं नियुक्ति विकल्प चुनना||Click Here|