UP Tablet Yojana Registration:- Mukhyamantri Yogi Adityanath set up a scheme for poor students. In this digital time, everyone needs a digital phone to connect with the world. UP free tablet yojana 2023 registration is a process to get a Tablet. Education is important for every student whether they are poor or rich. The online portal has been set up for application through online mode. In this article, you will know about UP Free Tablet/ Tablet Yojana 2023, eligibility criteria, online registration, documents, etc. Kindly read this article so that you can able to get a Tablet.
UP Free Tablet Yojana
This scheme is widely appreciated by the other state government. As we know that telecommunication and the internet have been rapidly flourishing all over the world and attracting more users with outstanding features. You can get anything on your Tablet by just using the facility of the internet. There is no need to visit any place to get educated, just have all information on your single screen. But there is an obstacle for poor students who are not able to purchase Tablets due to financial issues. UP Free Tablet Scheme is perfect for the poor students.
In this corona time period, activities which had been helping generally offline like classes, office work, government jobs, etc, now they have been shifted to online mode. The online interaction rate has increased as we saw. The demand for Tablets and the internet will explode at this time. Every service had shifted to online. Lack of internet and not being habitual of new modern will cause difficulties to the students in their future. UP Mukhyamantri know it very well that’s why he decided to give free Tablet so that they can able to complete their education without any financial burden.
(Brief Introduction) up.gov.in Tablet Yojana
|Scheme Name||UP Tablet Yojna|
|Launched by||CM Yogi Aditya Nath|
|Beneficiary Of The Scheme||weak Financial Students|
|Cost Of Tablet||10,000 To 12,000|
Eligibility Criteria For UP Free Tablet Yojana 2023
The eligibility criteria of UP Free Tablet Yojna 2023 has been shaped by the UP government in order to remove ineligible beneficiary. Legitimate eligibility will be identified through document submission and application form. Eligibility Criteria For UP UP Tablet Yojana
- Permanent Resident = Candidate should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh for at least 1 year.
- Enroll In School = candidate must be in a school either government or private school.
- EWS= Student’s category should be under EWS. So here, EWS Certificate is required for students.
- Family income= Income of the family below Rs. 2.5 lakh.
- Meritorious student= Students must be meritorious in school or class.
UP Tablet Yojana Online Form
An application form is required to get a Tablet under this scheme. There are benefits and some points to remember while applying.
- Enhancing the educational activities among students by the UP government through UP Free Tablate Yojna is a great initiative.
- 12the class students can apply under this scheme.
- Thereafter, the government of UP allowed 10th class students to do the same.
- This giveaway is going to be alleviated among 1 crore students.
- UP government decided 3000 crore budget for free tablet Yojna.
Login Process Of UP Free Tablet Yojana 2023
- Visit the UP Free Tablet Yojna website for the login process.
- Then you have to select the user type.
- Enter your User Id in the second box.
- Now, enter your password.
- After that, type captcha code.
- In the last phase, click on the sign in button.
UP free Tablet Yojana 2023 Online registration
Now, we will see the process of registration under this section. Instructions and conditions are available on the website. Make sure, you have read all instructions and conditions. You have to follow the below points.
- In the first place, you have to visit the Online Portal Of UP Tablet Yojana.
- Click on the registration button.
- Complete your registration process with authentic documents.
- Then, click on the submit button to proceed UP tablet scheme.
- Now, you will receive an acknowledgment slip for further use.
Documents for UP Free Tablet Yojana
- 10th/ 12th Marksheet
- Income certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Age certificate
- Bank Account details
- Mobile Number
- Passport-sized Photo
Important Details Of UP Student Free Tablet Scheme 2023-23
Here, I have given you key details of the Tablet Yojna so that you can easily understand the whole article in 2 minutes.
|Related state||UP Government|
|Name of Scheme||UP Free Tablet Yojana 2023|
|Benefit||Free Tablet/ Tablet|
|Beneficiaries of the scheme||Students of Class 10th and 12th|
|Number of Beneficiaries||1 Crore +|
|UP Tablet Application link||upcmo.up.nic.in|
|Brands||Samsung, Acer or HCL|
|Budget of Scheme||Rs 3000 Crore|
|Official Website Of UP Tablet Scheme||up.gov.in tablet registration|
|up.gov.in Tablet yojana|
Latest Update UP Free Tablet Tablet Yojana 2nd List Check
The chief minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath announced the UP Free Tablet Scheme 2nd list on 19 August 2023. This scheme was announced while he is addressing Lok Sabha. 1 crore beneficiaries are counted under this scheme. The smooth running of the, UP government allotted 3000 crores for this scheme.