UP Scholarship Renewal Login 2023:- As we all know that every year the Uttar Pradesh state government announces large number of scholarship schemes for residents. Through this they can surley pursue pre-matriculated and post-matriculated education. The UP scholarship is one such scheme. Under this, both new applications, as well as renewals for UP scholarships, are accepted through its online portal for scholarships and fee reimbursement. This scholarship mainly covers all students from SC, ST, OBC, general, as well as minority communities. Today through this article we will provide you all details about the UP Scholarship Renewal Process. Kindly read this article very carefully to grab all important information.
UP Scholarship Renewal Login 2023
As per the government rules and regulations, the UP scholarship scheme provides educational fee to students for current academic year. Along with this, they allow to renew UP scholarship every year upon the students’ marvellous academic progress. Hence, the government controls the provision of UP Scholarship Renewal for each and every candidate in order to keep effective track of their academic performance as well as accomplishments.
UP Scholarship Renewal -Highlights
|Name of the Scholarship||UP Scholarship Renewal 2023|
|Initiated By||Department of Social Welfare, Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Official Login Portal||Saksham Portal|
|Type of Scholarship||State Level Scholarship|
|Kind of Scholarships Available||Pre-Matric / Post-Matric|
|Details Needed to Check UP Scholarship Online||Registration Number or Mobile Phone Number or Bank Account Number|
|Official Website Portal||scholarship.up.gov.in|
Key Dates – UP Scholarship Renewal
Both new applications and renewal forms needs to be submitted at the official portal within the same period. Particularly, between the month of July and November, the timing varies quite frequently. The table below consist of all the important information you need to know about the UP scholarship renewal.
UP Scholarship Renewal – Important Dates
|The Events||Important Date|
|UP scholarship renewal start date||July (for Pre-Matric Scholarship) July (for Post-Matric Scholarship)|
|Last Date for UP scholarship renewal for Pre-Matric Scholarship||October|
|UP scholarship renewal last date for Post-Matric Scholarship||November|
|UP scholarship renewal correction period (for Pre-Matric Scholarship)||November|
|Correction Date for UP scholarship renewal correction date (for Post-Matric Scholarship)||November|
List of Documents Required for the Renewal of the UP Scholarship
All the documents that is needed for renewal of applications is the same as for fresh applications. The list of required documents are as-
- Passport Size Photo of the Applicant
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if needed)
- Income Proof
- Residence Certificate For example- PAN card, driving license, Aadhar card, Voter ID card, etc.
- Student ID Proof
- Mark Sheet of the qualifying exam
- Bank Passbook of the Applicant
- Present year’s fee receipt/admission letter
UP Scholarship Renewal 2023 – Online Process
Both a fresh application and a renewal need to follow the same procedure. There are, certainly, a few minimal difference to the application that you must know. Here is a step-by-step guidance to apply for a new UP scholarship-
- First of all, visit the official website page of the UP Scholarship Portal.
- Now you need to select “New Registration” under “Student” at the menu (Please note: Each year, the renewal applicants also need to create a new registration user id to ensure successful submission of their application).
- Then click on a renewal option from the list provided.
- The Pre -Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/General Category
- Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship for the SC/ST/General Category
- Intermediate Scholarship other than Post-Matric for SC/ST/General Category
- Post-Matric Any Other State Scholarship for SC/ST/General Category
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for the OBC Category
- Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship for the OBC Category
- Post-Matric Other than Intermediate Scholarship for OBC Category
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority Community
- Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship for Minority Community
- Post-Matric Other than Intermediate Scholarship for Minority Community
- Now complete your scholarship registration form by filling all the required details, then click on “Submit.”
- After successful registration, applicants will get their registration information. This consist of a registration number and password, through email id and mobile devices.
- Move to the ‘Student’ section and then click on the appropriate login option to avail the user dashboard through your registration number, date of birth, and password.
- The Pre-Matric Scholarship Renewal Login
- The Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship Renewal Login
- Post-Matric Other than Intermediate Scholarship Renewal Login Portal
- After that read all the important instructions carefully and click on ‘Proceed button’.
- Now carefully in the application for the UP scholarship renewal and also attach the necessary documents and click on submit button.
- After submitting your UP scholarship renewal application form, lastly you need to submit a paper copy of your applications to the concerned educational institution, along with any necessary supporting documents.
UP Scholarship Renewal Status Check
Now applicants can easily check status of their applications online from the official portal if they are going to apply for a renewal of their UP scholarship.
- In order to get the information, firstly go to the portal and then click on the “Application Status” button at the “Status” section.
- You need to enter your registration number and date of birth to check the status. Now click on submit button.
- Consequently your status will appear in front of your screen.
Process To Create New Password for UP Scholarship Renewal-
If any applicant has forgotten their login password, then they need to follow the below-mentioned steps to create new password-
- Firstly, open the official website page of student login page.
- Then choose the scholarship that was needed (whether fresh or renewed).
- Now click on the option of the “Forget Password”.
- After that enter the important information, then click on “Submit “button to create a new password.
UP Scholarship Renewal Login at scholarship.up.gov.in
You have to follow the following steps to make UP Scholarship Renewal Login.
- First of all, you will get scholarship and fee reimbursement online system
Go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh.
- Here you will see its home page. Where you have to go to “Renewal Login” under the “STUDENT” column.
- Here you will be given some options for login. like –
- Pre-matric student login
- Intermediate Student Login
- Post matric other than intra-student login
- Post matriculation other state student login
- From here you can select the option as per your requirement.
- After selecting the option a new page will open in front of you where you have to enter some login details asked. like –
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Password/Verification Code
- Captcha code
- After filling in all the information click on submit button.
- Now after this the application form will open on your screen.
- Here you enter all the asked details, upload the documents as required and submit the application form after reviewing the details.