A programme to provide cashless medical services to more than 75 lakh individuals, including 22 lakh state government employees, retirees, and their families, was introduced by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Thursday. Eligible candidates would receive cashless medical services at government-run institutions, medical institutes, and hospitals without any financial restrictions under the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya State Employees Cashless Medical Scheme. it is also available at hospitals accepted under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme are cashless medical services up to Rs 5 lakh. The CM announced the scheme’s launch at a gathering in Lucknow and said that all eligible employees and retirees would receive a State Health Card.
We will discuss all the details of the cashless medical scheme of up government and tell you the procedure of login and registration for Deen Dayal Upadhaya State Employees Cashless Medical Scheme 2023, and also describe the objectives and benefits of this scheme, who are eligible for UP government employees cashless scheme. So you all are suggested to read the full article to know the complete information.
UP Employees Cashless Medical Scheme
The GO dated January 7, 2023, issued by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, provides the state’s government employees, retired government employees, and their dependent families with access to cashless medical treatment. All public and commercial hospitals accredited by the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana will have access to this service. Each recipient household would have access to cashless medical care up to Rs. 5 lakh annually at private facilities. Whereas government hospitals and medical facilities would offer cashless care without any financial restrictions. Every qualified beneficiary must have a State Health Card in order to take advantage of the programme. After confirming the patient’s identity, cashless treatment will be offered in the hospitals that have been appointed.
Objectives of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Rajya Karmchari Cashless Chikitsa Yojna
The official site of sects.up.gov.in is the main website where candidates can apply for up government cashless yojna. However, UP government want to provide health facilities to their employees, so CM yogi adityanaath announced this scheme with the aim to secure health facility. After the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, which was Launched By PM Narendra Modi, all states are ensuring to provide health facilities to their citizens. All the states are ensuring provide basic health facility to their states, so Pnadit Deendayal Upadhyay State Employees Cashless Scheme’s main objective is to provide health facilities of state employees and also retired employees of the UP state.
Kay Feature of UP Karmchari Casless Chikitsa Yojna:
According to the official website of sects.up.gov.in, following are the key features of UP employees cashless medical scheme:
- The scheme provides cashless treatment facility to UP State Government Employees, Retired State Government Employees and their dependents.
- Cashless Treatment facility is available in Ayushman Empanelled Private and Government Hospitals.
- Cashless Treatment up to Rs. 5 lakh per year per family is available to each beneficiary in Private Hospitals Empanelled under Ayushaman Bharat.
- Cashless Treatment without any financial limit will be available to beneficiaries in Government Medical Colleges and Government Hospitals Empanelled with Ayushman Bharat.
- All State Government Employees, Retired State Government Employees and their dependents are eligible for cashless treatment under the scheme.
- All State Government Employees, Retired State Government Employees and their dependents would be given a State Health Card.
Eligibility Criteria For Applying @sects.up.gov.in
These are the Eligibility criteria for applying up government employees cashless medical scheme:
- First of all the applicant should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh. it is inter state scheme
- All the citizens who are working in UP government, can apply for this medical facility.
- Retired employees of UP government are also invited to get benefits of Pandit Deendayal Upadhaya Rajya Karamchari Cashless Chikitsa Yojna.
- Family members of above second and third point will also get benefits of this medical scheme.
Documents For Apply @sects.up.gov.in
Employees under the UP government, who are going to apply for employees cashless medical scheme, should ready following documents before applying:
- Aadhar Card of the Applicant
- residence certificate
- Income certificate
- age proof
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Ration card etc.
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Rajya Karmchari Cashless Chikitsa Yojana Application Form 2023
The government of Uttar Pradesh has introduced a cashless medical programme for seniors, as well as for state employees and their families. wherein they will receive cashless medical care in the event of an emergency or catastrophic illnesses. Only government employees and pensioners are eligible to apply online for this programme. All employees will have access to a state health card to benefit from this programme.
Follow these steps to apply:
- First of all you have to visit on official website of up employees cashless medical scheme. you can directly visit form this link : https://sects.up.gov.in/
- After that you will reach on a new page where you will see a link for APPLY STATE HEALTH CARD,
- click on this link
- After that you have to fill your working mobile number
- Enter captcha code and click on generate OTP Button.
- You will receive a OTP on your mobile number.
- Type the opt to verify.
- After this you will be redirected to a new form. carefully fill all details on form.
- You will be asked your basic details such as date of birth, Name, Aadhar etc.
- Next step is to submit your application form.
- your form has will submit.
How to Check Application @ SECTS.UP.GOV.IN
Follow these steps to check or track your application :
- First of all, you have to go on official UPSECTS website at sects.up.gov.in
- You will reach on homepage of website, click “Application Status” link. You can also click direct link sects.up.gov.in/public/showAppStatus.aspx
- Then page to show UP State Health Card Application Status will open.
- After that fill your Aadhar number in the box
- Now type Captcha code
- Your application status will be shown on your screen.
Procedure to Download Cashless Medical Card under sects.up.gov.in
Employees of up government can download their health cards to follow these simple steps:
- First thing is to visit on official site of pandit deendayal upadhyay medical card.
- After that click on the link for print health card
- you will reach on new page where you can download the card
- After that you have to type your mobile number where you will receive an OTP
- Submit the OTP and you will reach on new page
- Sarch the Stete name and other detail
- Now you have to verify yourself via eKYC
- Enter your Aadhar number and complete the process
- now you can download your Applicaton form or Health Card