Uttar Pradesh gehu Kharid Registration, Step by Step Guide to Register Online (Panjikaran) on EPROC UP Gehu Kharid Portal, Token Booking [email protected], gehu Kharid online
UP Gehu Kharid Portal Registration 2023:Gehu Kharid UP is a portal launched by the Uttar Pradesh government. Gehu Kharid Portal has various features and benefits. This will help out farmers to sell their wheat. During that pandemic situation, every government wants to help their farmers as much as they can. In the wake of this idea, the government of Uttar Pradesh deployed a portal that enables farmers to sell their wheat. In this post, we will look at various procedures such as Gehu Kharid Registration 2023, benefits and features, Online application for gehu Kharid, etc.
UP Gehu Kharid Portal Registration
whichever city or village you belong to, does not matter if you are a farmer. You just need to be a citizen of Uttar Pradesh. If you are a resident of Uttar Pradesh and ambitious about selling. Simple and used to interface will amazed farmers. On this portal, there are four tabs that are working for all farmers. The first tab, If you want to sell wheat then go with the first tab without any doubt. If you want to sell corn then click on the second tab. This tab will let you do whatever you want in the process of selling corn. The third tab is offered you a mobile version of this website. You might download the mobile version if you are not interested in applying through the website.
The Mobile version is also easy to use. The last tab is a manual tab that consists user manual for the registration of farmers. Gehu Kharid User manual will help them to understand the various and key procedures of the website. In this post, I will make you aware of the all-important procedures. So without delay, let’s start.
Documents for EPROC UP Gehu Kharid Registration
Registration required some sort of document for the identification that you are a farmer. Below are listed points important for the registration process.
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Information Related to Revenue Records
Gehu Kharid Portal Online Registration 2023
It is easy to understand the steps of registration in the Gehu Kharid UP Portal. let’s see the steps so that you can easily evaluate the registration process. I have mentioned the steps EPROC UP below.
- The first step of registration is to visit the official website of the EPROC UP Portal.
- you will see a home page of EPROC UP.
- Then click on the खरीद हेतु किसान पंजीकरण option for further steps.
- This link will redirect you to the next page.
- After that, click on the नवीन पंजीकरण option.
- Now you can see the page of instructions. You have to read all instructions under this scheme.
- Then you have to type some login information such as captcha code and mobile number.
- After this process, you will see the registration form.
- In the first section which is your personal details section, provide the true information.
- Type your Name of the Applicant, Father’s/Husband’s Name in both Hindi and English.
- Then type your Name as per the Aadhaar Card, Gender, and Aadhaar Number.
- Give Mobile Number 1 and Mobile Number 2.
- The farmer has to give land-related information in the form such as District, Tehsil, Village/Ward, Account Number, Land Details, and Name of the Property.
- Then enter your residential details such as Enter the farmer’s details such as State, District, Farmer, Tehsil, and Village/Town.
- Bank details are also mandatory, so Enter the Bank Account Number, the Account Holder’s Name in Hindi, Name of the Account, Bank IFSC Code, and Name of the Bank.
- In the last step, type the captcha code that is displayed on your screen and click on the submit button.
- Now the process of registration has been completed.
- After registration, you can modify the details and preview the application.
How To Fill Gehu Kharid Online Token Form 2023
Farmers of Uttar Pradesh can book slots by filling out the online token form. Follow the below-mentioned points to do so.
- You have to enter some basic details in the token form.
- You need to enter your Name, farmer id, date of purchase, and purchase center.
- Click on टोकन जारी करें button.
- Then token will be generated.
Download Gehu Kharid App
- Visit the official website of the Gehu Kharid Portal.
- This link will redirect you to the portal.
- On this page, click on the download app link.
- The app will automatically be downloaded.