UP Gehu Kharid Online Registration 2023 is now available on the official website of the portal @eproc.up.gov.in. Through this article, you will get to know about the information related to UP Wheat Portal. All the information such as how to apply online for the UP Gehu Kharid Portal, UP Wheat Login, etc. Under this portal, the UP government is providing an online facility for the farmers to sell their wheat online.
So, all the farmers who want to sell their crops can register themselves on the portal. And then use their mobile numbers to sell Wheat. Moreover, we will tell you about the UP Wheat Portal Aims, Benefits, and Application Form. All the interested people who want to take benefit through this continue reading this article ahead. Below, on this page, we have mentioned other important information related to UP Gehu Kharid Portal.
UP Gehu Kharid Online Registration 2023
The Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched a UP Gehu Kharid Online Portal for the farmers of the state. Under this portal, the farmers can able to sell their crops to the state government agencies at a minimum support price. So, the main motive of this portal is to provide a stable platform to the farmers of UP State. Now, the farmers don’t need to struggle for selling their wheat at a good price. Now, the farmers can find many agencies online that can purchase their wheat online and it will avoid wastage of crops.
Also through this portal farmers can directly sell their wheat to the buyer without selling it to the middle man. That allows the farmers to get a reasonable price for the wheat because it cuts the profit of the middle man. However, it will help in improving the agricultural system in the state and boost the economy of the country. Overall, this is a very good initiative taken by the government of Uttar Pradesh for the farmers. You can register yourself in the UP Gehu Kharid Portal through the official website @eproc.up.gov.in.
Key Points of UP Wheat Portal
|Name||UP Gehu Kharid Portal or UP Wheat Portal|
|Launched By||State Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide a platform to the farmers for selling their wheat online|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of UP State|
|Post category||State Govt. Scheme|
Aims & Benefits of UP FCS Kisan Gehu Kharid
- Due to the Coronavirus, poor farmers across the country are not able to sell their crops, due to this, the state government of the state has launched an online portal that will make it easier for farmers to sell their crops.
- An E-Procurement has been started by the UP government and all the farmers can register themselves and sell their wheat crop through it.
- The Uttar Pradesh government has set up 5500 procurement centers for the purchase of wheat across the state for the year 2023.
- This time the state government has decided to purchase wheat at the minimum support price (MSP) from April 1 to June 15.
- And this year a target of 55 lakh metric tonnes of wheat has been set and the procurement of wheat has been kept at the minimum support (MSP) price of Rs 1925/quintal.
- This portal is very easy to use because in this you have to do your UP wheat purchase registration 2023 using your mobile number.
- After registration, the farmers of the state should take the token and then come to the market only on the day on which they have the token.
- The registration process for the government procurement of wheat in Uttar Pradesh already started on Friday, March 06.
- So all the interested farmers can start registering themselves on the online portal.
Eligibility And Documents Required For the UP Wheat Portal 2023
- Most importantly, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh State.
- The Applicant must be a farmer in the state.
- For information related to their land, Khasra – Khatauni, Khasra number, acreage of land, and wheat acreage are required to be provided to the farmers.
- List of Important Documents Required are:-
- Aadhar Card Number
- Bank account passbook
- Wheat Quality and Type
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photo
- Token Number after doing UP Gehu Kharid Registration
How To Apply For UP Gehu Kharid Online Registration 2023?
In order to apply online for the UP Wheat Portal, you need to follow the below-given easy steps and procedures:-
- Firstly, the applicant needs to visit the official website of the Food and Logistics Department, Uttar Pradesh e-procurement system.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option “Farmer Registration for Wheat Purchase”.
- Now, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- You have to click on the registration form and have to fill in your mobile number and captcha code.
- Then, you need to click on the proceed button.
- After which the Farmer Online Registration Form / Form for Rabi Crop (Wheat Purchase) will open.
- In this registration form, you will have to fill in all the asked information like farmer’s name, address, mobile number, Aadhar card number, father’s, husband’s name, tehsil, district, etc.
- After filling in all the information correctly click on the “Register” button.
- In this way, you will be able to register yourself in the UP Gehu Kharid Portal 2023.
Procedure For eproc.up.gov.in Wheat Login
- If you have successfully registered yourself in the Portal, then you will be able to log in on the portal anytime.
- You just have to go through the link given https://eproc.up.gov.in/Uparjan/MangAccount/login.aspx
- After clicking on the link you will directly reach the official login page of the UP e-Procurement System.
- Here, you need to select the branch, user type, and enter the captcha code.
- Finally, click on the “submit” button and you will get a login to the portal.
Download Mobile Application
- Go to the official website of the Department of Fertilizers and Logistics Public Distribution System in Uttar Pradesh.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of farmer registration for purchase.
- After that, you have to click on the option to download the mobile app (Android phone only).
- As soon as you click on this option the mobile app will start downloading to your device.
- Install this app after the download process is complete.
- By following these steps you will be able to download the mobile application easily.