UP Free Laptop Yojana Apply Online:- The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Mr. Yogi Adityanath has decided to provide free mobile phones and tablets to around one crore meritorious students of UP state. However, initiative of UP free laptop and mobile phone scheme 2023 is still ongoing. Therefore, Today through this article we will provide you all details about this UP Free Laptop and Mobile Phone Yojana. We will cover all aspects such as – the eligibility criteria, benefits and features, list of required documents along with the procedure to apply for this scheme.
Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana 2023
Mr. Yogi Adityanath, Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh has announced this beneficial scheme. In an official meeting held recently, CM Yogi Adityanath along with his team will prepare a list of all eligible students. As only then, they will distribute smartphones and tablets to all these students by end of November. The Chief Secretary RK Tiwari has advocated that these free devices will surely empower the meritorious students digitally. It will also create so many employment opportunities for them.
The authority is highly responsible for collecting details about all the students enrolled in their respective colleges, that are affiliated with the state universities. At the same time, the authority has already provided important instructions for sending these details to the respective district judicial offices. After receiving the details, the office will then verify it at the district level. The Industrial Development Department will provide all the direction and manage the distribution of smartphone tablets.
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2023 Eligibility Standard
If you desire to apply for the UP Free Laptops Scheme, then you should know the eligibility criteria for this program. We have mentioned the eligibility standard for UP Muft laptops yojana-
- Educational Qualification:- All those students who have cleared their 10th and 12th class examination with a minimum of 65% or 70% marks can apply online for this scheme.
- Also, all interested candidates who are expected to clear their main and interclass examination of UPMSP, Madaras, ICSE, along with CBSE boards are also eligible under this program.
- For a complete details about the UP Free Laptop eligibility criteria, you should wait patiently for the official announcement.
- Age limit: the minimum age requirement is 18 years old.
- Other Eligibility Criteria: -Only the permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh State are eligible to apply for this new initiative. The children of any government employee can apply for this scheme serving in UP state.
List of Required Documents for UP Free Laptop Scheme-
At the time of free laptop scheme online registration, you need to provide some important documents that are as mentioned below-
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th Standard
- Aadhar Card of the Applicant
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Residence Proof
- Government Employee ID Card
Apply Online for the UP Free Laptop Yojana-
All the interested candidates can apply online for this UP free Laptop Registration Scheme. People can follow the below mentioned simple steps to fill their online form-
- First of all, you need to open the official website portal of the UPCMO Laptop.
- Now the homepage will appear in front of you. At there kindly click on the option of “Free Laptop Notification”.
- You need to Download and then read it very carefully.
- After that, you need to download the UP Free Laptop Yojana Online Application Form PDF.
- Now enter all the required details carefully and upload your passport size photograph.
- Along with this, Kindly attach all important documents copy with your form. One can submit it either online or offline at their educational institutions.
- Before submitting the form kindly check and verify all the details.
- At last, take a printout of this application form for future references.
The Benefits and Important Features of UP Free Laptop Scheme-
- This is no doubt one of the best move that UP government has taken to improve the educational sector.
- As, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has declared recently that his party will definitely lay down the foundation for a state medical school in Sultanpur, Uttar Pradesh
- At the time of laying down of the foundation stone, government will distribute tablets and smartphones young and meritorious students. This initiative is one of the best decisions of UP government.
- Through this scheme, the government simply aims to equip the students of Uttar Pradesh state with the latest technology.
- Government announced this scheme after presenting the budget to the UP Land tag in August of present year.
- The budget discuss about making the youth digitally literate. Therefore they will spend 3 billion rupees for purchasing smartphones and tablets for them. The government has already initiated offer to purchase 2.5 million smartphones as well as tablets.
- Government is distributing free laptops to all meritorious students of Uttar Pradesh state. All those students of grade 10 and 12 are eligible to avail the benefits of this program.
- All the graduate and postgraduate students of technical, medical, along with nursing colleges will also receive free laptops under this scheme. In addition, authority will distribute these devices only to those students who are registered in any skills development programs.
- The UP state government aims to distribute 20 lakhs free laptops to their top scorer students. All those students who cannot afford such devices are included under this scheme.
We have provided all important details about this free laptop and mobile phone scheme. If you still have any queries please feel free to contact us through the comment section available below. For more updates please stay connected with this website.