Dear readers, In this article, you will learn how to pay your Challan via online mode. You do not have to visit physically to pay the challan amount. UP government has developed a portal called UP E-Challan Online Payment. This portal can help you in paying the amount of challan. There is other information available under this article such as helpline number, website link, how to apply for E-Challan, traffic police app, etc. Read this article if you do not understand about online challan.
Pay e Challan UP -uppolice.gov.in
E-Challan is an online website that has been designed for paying challan via online mode. This website is working under the state government. The full form of E-Challan is Digital Traffic and Transport Enforcement Solution. Only UP citizens can have the benefits of this portal. Just you have to visit the official website and follow the required procedures. Anyone can access the UP E-Challan Portal from anywhere.
Many people have their own car or bike. This problem is regularly faced by the citizens. They breach the lows of traffic due to some legitimate reasons. But they must know how to pay challan online. If they know the process of challan they will easily pay challan and save their time. Traffic Police will also be beneficial because they do not have to make any effort to pay challan. If you are recorded in-camera during breach lows then you no need to worry about it. Just you have to visit the UP E Challan website and pay your challan.
Documents For Uttar Pradesh E-Challan @traffic.uppolice.gov.in
When you planning to go out them make sure to have proper documentation of the vehicle. If you have all documents then it will be easy for you to pay challan. Below are some documents that the driver must have.
- Vehicle registration certificate
- Driving license
- PUC certificate
- Vehicle fitness certificate
- Vehicle insurance policy, etc.
UP E Challan Online Payment- Benefits
As we know the government is want to be digitalized as early as possible. There are many different benefits of UP E-Challan. You can go through the benefits given below.
- This website will contain all the information completely secure.
- It is integrated connectivity among partners.
- It is fully guaranteed.
- This is only one portal. There is no alternative portal for this process.
- E-Challan portal will save your time.
- There is no need to stand in lines to pay challan.
UP E-Challan Login Process
UP E-Challan Login – As I have told you that you do not need to visit offices to pay your challan. You just need to follow the given process to make payment online of your challan.
- In the first step, you have to visit the official website of the UP E-Challan Portal.
- Here you will see a pop of where you have to select your city.
- Now you have to click on the login button.
- Now you need to select ‘Create New Account.
- Here you have to fill required details in the form.
- Then enter the captcha code and click on the Sign Up option.
- This is the way to login into the Uttar Pradesh traffic police website.
UP E-Challan status Online Status Check
- Visit the official website of UP traffic Police.
- Then you will see a home page of the website.
- Now click on the ‘Check Challan Status’ on the home page.
- You will see a challan form in which you need to enter some details like Challan Number, Vehicle Number, or DL Number.
- Now you need to click on the Get Details button.
E Challan UP Online Payment @traffic.uppolice.gov.in
- Go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh E-challan for online payment.
- This link redirects you to the home page of the website.
- You have to click on the E-Challan option.
- You will see a new page where you have to give some details like challan number, vehicle number, etc.
- Then you will be able to see your challan details.
- Now you have to pay. Some options will be available for payment like a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
Pay E Challan UP Through Paytm
- First of all. open your Paytm on your mobile phone after opening mobile data.
- Then click on the more options.
- After that, click on the Other Services.
- Select the challan option from the list.
- Then select your traffic authority.
- Here you have to give challan number and some other details.
- Now enter your six-digit number to pay.
Grievance File On E-Challan UP
- Go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh E-challan for grievance.
- This link redirects you to the home page of the website.
- Here you will have to click on the Grievance on the home page.
- Now fill in some details available on the page like name, vehicle number, phone number, etc.
- Recheck your details and click on the submit button.
- Following this process, you can also check your Grievance status.
UP E-Challan Pending Transactions
- Go to the official website Uttar Pradesh E-Challan.
- You will see an option called ‘Check Pending Transaction’. Click on this option.
- Enter your challan number and vehicle details.
- Then click on the Get Details.
- Now you can see the details.
UP E-Challan Online Apply- UP Traffic Police App
- You have to visit the official website of the E-Challan UP.
- Then scroll below.
- The Uttar Pradesh Traffic Police app will be available on the home page of the website.
- Otherwise, you can direct download UP Traffic Police App.
- UP Traffic Police App
- UP 100 Emergency Services
- GIS Data Collection
- UPP Citizen Help
- UP Police View FIR App
- UP Police Lost Article App
- UP Police Shakti 1090 App
E-Challan Traffic Police Services
- If you want to take other services from the e-challan portal then you have to visit the official website.
- Then you have to see a section on Traffic Police Services.
- Under this section, You will find plenty of services.
- You can go directly to get the benefits of the services through the given list.
- Traffic Notifications
- View your Challan
- View and Pay Challan
- My Vehicle Towed Away
- My Vehicle Is Clamped
- RTO Information
- Challan Submit Centre
- No Entry Permissions
- No Objection Certificates
- UP Traffic Police HQ Control Room Mobile Number – 9454402555
- UP Traffic Police HQ Control Room Landline Number -0522-2390468