Umeed Career Portal 2023 Registration/ Login Online is now available on the official website @umeedcareerportal.com. You can get all the information related to Haryana Umeed Career Portal. Teachers/ Students Register and log in/ Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Benefits, Features, and Beneficiary List will also discuss here. Along with that, we will also explain to you how you can apply online for the उम्मीद करियर पोर्टल 2023. So to know all these details read this article further.
Umeed Career Portal Registration/ Login
The Directorate of School Education of Haryana has established UMEED Career Portal 2023 (counseling centers) in various districts in government schools. For providing counseling and guidance services for the overall development and physiological well-being of students. Through this scheme, children will be given guidance to choose the right career path. After class X and to make higher education options after class XII.
Now all the 10th to 12th class students can seek career guidance through the official website. Teachers and Students both can now register online at Umeed Career Guidance Portal. So on this scheme, all the 10th to 12th class students can take proper counseling according to their interest for which they can work in the betterment of their future.
This Career Guidance Portal has been started by Medhavi Professional Services Private Limited. For students of classes 10th and 12th studying in government schools of Haryana. The Haryana Career Guidance aims to provide a platform for students who want to seek guidance on career colleges and scholarships in the future. All applicants who are willing to apply online for the scheme can follow the steps and instructions given in this article below.
Umeed Career Portal Haryana Login @umeedcareerportal.com
As with the launch of this guidance portal, students can be given the right advice and they can be guided in the right direction. Earlier there was no proper guidance available for the students so, many times students choose the stream opposite to their interest and ability. And which impacts the student’s future career. But now through counseling and guidance, the students will be able to find out in which stream they are interested. And in which field they can make their future better. This is the aim of the Haryana Career Portal 2023.
Before Logging on to the Umeed Career Portal, you should do the online Registration. It is necessary for the students who want to get benefits from the guidance scheme that they should first register themselves on this portal. Students of classes X and XII will get more benefit from this. There will be training in two phases available. In the first phase, there will be necessary training for the teachers. While during the second session, training will be given to the students. All the students of the state who want to get the benefit of this scheme. They can get themselves registered through the official website @umeedcareerportal.com.
Umeed Career Guidance Portal 2023 – Key Highlights
|Portal Name||Umeed Career Portal 2023|
|In Hindi||उम्मीद करियर पोर्टल|
|Launched By||Government of Haryana|
|Aim||To Provide Career Guidance And Counselling|
|Major Benefit||Get Job Opportunities|
|Registration||Haryana Umeed Career Portal Apply Online|
Advantages of Haryana Umeed Career Portal
Let’s see the benefits/ advantages of the Umeed Career Guidance Scheme as follows:
- This is a good initiative taken by the government of Haryana state for the overall development of students.
- It provides lots of important information about courses, colleges, entrance exams, scholarships, and fellowships.
- After passing 10th or 12th, students of government schools face all kinds of problems regarding careers. So this is the best way to get career help for the students.
- The students from the 10th class and 12th board class can enroll themselves for knowing their career options.
- In the Haryana Umeed Career Portal 2023, every student and teacher can take part and get more details about career guidance and counseling.
- This Haryana state portal proves to be the best career guidance and counseling website for all teachers & students of Haryana.
- Students can get all kinds of facilities for their careers by registering on the portal.
- In addition, the guidance will improve their skill for developing a new profession for them.
Eligibility Criteria for Umeed Career Scheme 2023
Under this, we will discuss the eligibility conditions to apply to the Haryana Umeed Career Portal. Every applicant needs to follow all the eligibility criteria before filling an application form, on the Portal. We have mentioned all the important details about the umeed login portal.
- An eligible applicant or citizen must be a permanent native of the Haryana State.
- Applicant must be a student of a government school in Haryana then only he/she will be eligible for the online registration.
- Class 10 and 12 students may apply for the Umeed Career Portal.
- Every eligible applicant needs to have all the required documents while applying on the Haryana Umeed Career Portal.
- The family income of the student should be under the eligibility criteria.
List of Required Documents
- School ID Card
- Applicant Aadhar Card
- Contact Number
- Income Proof of Family
- Applicant Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Residence certificate
Umeed Career Portal 2023-23 Online Registration/ Login
If you are a citizen of Haryana and want to take benefits related to your career from this scheme. Then you may apply for the Umeed Career Portal 2023 Online. Below we have mentioned all the steps to register yourself on the portal.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the Umeed Career Portal.
- After that, a new page will open on your screen.
- On the web homepage, applicants need to click on the link of login available at the top of the website.
- Now, login into your account by entering the login ID and password.
- If you are a student, then enter the SRN number as a login ID.
- And if you are a teacher, then enter the school ID as a login ID.
- Now, applicants need to make the password for the account they have registered in the official link.
- After entering all details, tap on the Login button.
- In this manner, every citizen will apply to the Haryana Umeed Career Portal Online.
- Afterward, students can choose various options such as career, examination, colleges, scholarship, vocational courses, etc.
- You can also check information related to these given fields through the online page. If you don’t know your SRN registration number then kindly contact your teacher or principal of the school.
Haryana Career Portal – Download Application Form PDF
Every one of us wants to make a good career after completing school education and college. But even after that, we are not able to choose the right direction due to a lack of proper guidance. For such students, the Department of Education has created an expectation portal. Now all 10th to 12th-grade students can get career guidance through the official website. Both teachers and students can now register online on Asha Career Portal/ Guidance website. Online training for both teachers and students has been started from 18 November 2020. So quickly grab this wonderful opportunity for yourself.
- Odisha Career Portal 2023 Online Registration
- Maha Career Portal 2023 Students Login
- ASEEM Portal 2023 Registration/ Login Online
- UWIN Card 2023 Online Registration – CSC Login
Role of PGTs in Training Session
All PGTs should visit the career guidance portal before the teacher training session in order to avail full benefit of the training session. Teachers should make students aware of the program and share information about Umeed Program on Student Whatsapp groups.
|Session||Attendees||Link of Participation|
|Teacher Training Session on the usage of Career Guidance Portal||UMEED Centers, Counselors, PGTs||http://bit.ly/umeedcareerportaltraining|
|Student Engagement Session on Career Guidance Portal||All students of classes 10th-12th||http://bit.ly/umeedcareerportalwebinar|
State helpline number – 7303910911
“Students and teachers can contact the district counseling center regarding their problems through helpline 6283848592”.