UAN Portal Passbook Login:- The UAN is the official web portal for the Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO). IT keeps all the details of your account with the help of a Universal Account Number (UAN). On this portal the employees can easily have the access to their account balance, track the status of their claims, get updates on contributions made, and transfer funds from a previous member ID to the current one. Multiple PF accounts can also be merged together using UAN login. So it makes access and management of the accounts easy.
In this article, we will provide full information on the UAN login process. With the information below you will be able to manage your UAN account easily. Also, information on Registration, Login, and changing the password will also be provided. So read the full article to not miss anything related to the UAN account.
UAN Portal Login 2023
Universal Account Number is a 12-digit number. It is provided by the Ministry of Employment and Labor under the government of India. All the registered employees are provided with this UAN Number. To check your EPF account balance you will need to have a UAN number. This helps employees in managing their EPF accounts. You will need to check the official website for all the information on this. Read the article below for more information on UAN.
Documents Required for UAN Portal
To register yourself in the UAN portal you will need the following documents:
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Ration card
- Bank account
- Mobile number, etc.
Features of UAN Portal Login
The members should be aware of the features of the portal so that they are able to take the benefits and use the portal easily. We are going to list some of the features below:
- If you change your job due to any reason, the UAN remains the same.
- Money withdrawal becomes easy with this.
- Personal details are updateable.
- UAN number will always remain the same as the time it is assigned.
Benefits of UAN Portal
There are many benefits of the UAN portal. We are going to list some of them down here:
- You can transfer your funds online easily with verification through UAN details.
- The employer’s involvement is also very less at the time of PF withdrawals.
- Manageable through SMS alert.
UAN Portal Login Online Process
To register online for the UAN Portal Login follow the steps below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of UAN www.epfindia.gov.in.
- On the home page click on the Important links.
- A list will appear where you need to select Activate UAN.
- On the next page enter the asked information.
- After filling in the details click on ‘Get Authorization PIN’.
- The PIN will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now enter this PIN to activate your UAN account.
- A password will be sent to you to generate the system via SMS. (Change it later to your convenience)
- Finally, your UAN account number is registered.
Now you can log into your account.
Login into your UAN Account
To login into your UAN Account follow the steps below:
- Firstly, visit the official online portal.
- Next on the home page look for the Login section.
- Here you need to enter your UAN number, Password, and finally captcha code.
- And now click on the Sign-in.
- After clicking on Sign-in you logged into your UAN account.
How to Check UAN Registration Status?
To check the UAN Registration status follow the steps below:
- Firstly, visit the official Website of UAN.
- On the home page click on Know your UAN.
- You will need to Enter your Mobile Number and Captcha code.
- After that click on the Request OTP, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and Captcha code., and click on the Validate OTP button.
- You will be asked to fill in the member Id, PAN Card, and Aadhar Card number.
- You will also need to fill in your Name, DOB, and Captcha code.
- Finally, click on the Show My UAN.
Your details will be visible on your device screen.
UAN Portal Passbook Login
- Firstly, visit the official website for UAN.
- Next on the homepage click on the Service menu.
- After that select For Employee.
- After that select Member Passbook.
- Now you will need to enter your UAN number and Password.
- Finally, click on the Member ID.
- Your account will be displayed on your device screen.
Recover UAN Forgotten Login Password
If you forgot your UAN log-in password do not worry it can be recovered with the following process:
- Firstly visit the official website.
- Next to the home page on the login section, click on the Forgot Password option.
- After that, you will have to file your UAN number.
- Also, enter the captcha code, and click on the submit button.
- Enter your UAN password and registered mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on Verify.
- After verification enters a new password and confirms it.
- Finally, your password is changed, now you can use the new one to log in.
Change the UAN password
It is essential to change your password because the one given to you was generated by the system. But you need to have a password that is secure and of your convenience as well.
- Firstly, Log in to you your UAN account.
- On the home page click on the Account Option.
- On the next page select the option Change Password.
- Now you will be asked to fill in your old password, and enter it.
- Next enter the new password and confirm the password.
- Finally, click on the Update button and your password is changed.
Update your mobile number When you forget the UAN Login password
If you forgot your account password, you can just change it by Updating your Mobile Number:
- Firstly, visit the official online website.
- Next click on the Forgot Password.
- On the next page enter your UAN number and captcha code.
- Now click on the Submit Button.
- A new page will open.
- Here you need to enter the OTP that was sent to your mobile number.
- On the next page fill in your Name, DOB, gender and etc.
- Now click on the Verify button.
- On the next page fill in your PAN or Aadhar Card Number.
- Enter your new mobile number and click on Get OTP
- Now enter the OTP and verify.
- After that enter your new password, and confirm the password.
- Finally, click on the submit button.