The Registration process for TS DOST 2023 started on1 july 2023. If you want to Apply for Graduation Courses such as B.Sc, B.A, B.Com and other various courses then you must apply it before 30 July 2023. We are going to provide you complete information regarding DOST Registration 2023. you are requested to be here till last to understand proper process.
What is TS DOST
Telangana State Degree Online Service which is commonly known as TS DOST Telangana is an online admissions system for undergraduate programmes which is centralized. This process will available in only online mode. Candidates for TS DOST 2023 must have finished their 12th grade. Candidates who pass the exam can enrol in BA, B.Com Hons, B.Com Vocational, BB, BSW, BCA, and other programmes.
The conducting body for the TS DOST is the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Proposally, the TSCHE will begin the TS DOST 2023 admissions process in July 2023. The application form can be filled out by candidates via the official website, dost.cgg.gov.in.
#TS-Dost offers a total of 200 plus courses in undergraduate and graduate-level courses in the Telangana state.
Telangana state council of higher education will be conducting 3 counselling sessions via the DOST portal to fill nearly 4 lakhs seats in different colleges.
Osmania University Hyderabad, Kakatiya University Warangal, Palamuru university Mahabubnagar, satavahana university Karim Nagar, Telangana university Nizamabad, and Mahatma Gandhi University Nalgonda all come under the Telangana universities on which students will be getting admission.
Important Information of TS DOST 2023
|Conducted by||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Mode of Exam||Offline/Online|
Candidates applying for college allocation via DOST should ensure that they satisfy eligibility requirements. Any candidate found ineligible at any stage of admission will not be able to take admission and will be disqualified. So, all need to check the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Students who have appeared in State level board of Telangana (BIETS) Board of Intermediate Education or any other which is equivalent to this.
- For admission in the BSc programme, applicants must have completed the 12th grade from an accredited board with a minimum grade of 40% in one subject.
- Candidates for the B. Com, B. A., BSW, BBA, BBM, and BCA programmes must have passed their passing exam on their first try in the Arts, Sciences, and Commerce streams.
- In order to be eligible for BSc science courses, individuals must pass the MPC/BPC test with a minimum score of 40%.
- Candidates who received their intermediate diplomas in 2020 or 2019 may also apply to the DOST.
- In general, applicants to the arts or commerce teams who ask to take the qualifying exam will not be accepted into BSc programmes.
- Candidates who passed the qualifying exam from a board other than CBSE ICSE that despises their particular school institute must make sure they produce their eligibility certificate, which they should purchase from BIETS.
- For consideration for admission to the BSW programme, candidates must receive a qualifying exam score of 40% or above.
How to Apply TS DOST Application Form 2023
We have written following steps for you to apply TS DOST 2023. Please read till end.
- First of all you have to visit official site of TS DOST. we are providing you the link of the official site for registration dost.cgg.gov.in
- After opening the website, you will easily find the Link for pre registration on the window
- You need to tap on the screen and a new window will open on your browser. Fill all the details such as name, qualification, date of birth, aadhar etc.
- After filling all the details candidates will submit their working mobile number, and should enter received OTP.
- You will find your DOST ID on new window, after that you have to pay the registration fee via online mode such as Internet banking, Debit Card, Credit Card.
- After successful payment, you will receive a 6-digit pin on your registered mobile number. Candidates have to access the DOST portal to enter their DOST ID and received 6 digit pin.
- Next step is to upload your documents such as marks sheets, Aadhar, and other releivent
- Before the submission of your application, please re check your all details to click on preview and submit it after verifying everything.
- A confirmation message will receive on your registered mobile number after the submission of application.
- Candidates will now choose their colleges and universities to get admission.
- Candidates will choose their subjects’ combinations from CBCS and submit them.
- At Last you will receive a confirmation message of successful submission of CBCS.
Required Documents For TS DOST application form 2023
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile number
- Candidate’s photograph
- certificate of the qualifying exam
- Sports & Extra-curricular activities certificate (if applicable)
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
Application Fee: TS DOST 2023Candidates have to pay one-time registration fee which is 200 Indian Rs. Application will not complete without paying the fees.
TS DOST 2023 Course detailsVarious universities will provide the following facilities to students under TS DOST
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- B.Com Hons
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
Check DOST cut-off 2023
- Visit on official site of TS DOST
- You will find a seat allotment cut off marks on the screen
- After click on the screen fill all the details such as subject option, university name, course name, stream etc.
- You will able to download the cutt off pdf on your device.
TS DOST Reservation 2023
University-Wise DOST Reservation for Different Courses
|Palamuru, MGU, TU and OU University||Out of 100%, 60% seats are available in B.Com in any college for Candidates|
|Satavahana and Kakatiya Universities||Out of 100%, 50% of the total number of seats available in B.Com in any college for Candidates|
|All six Universities||Out of 100%, 50% of seats are reserved in the B.A. course who have studied at least one subject under Social Sciences or Humanities at the Intermediate level.|
Category Wise Reservation
Below table shows the category wise reservation for the TS Dost:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||6%|
|Backward Classes Group-A Group-B Group-C Group – D Group – E||29% 7% 10% 1% 7% 4%|
Below table shows the other reservation except for the category-wise reservation for the TS Dost:
|N.C.C. and A.C.C.||2%|
|children of Ex-Servicemen, children of Armed Personnel||3%|
|Women||33 1/3% in co-ed colleges|
TS Dost Counselling 2023 The Telangana Council of Higher Education (TCHE) conducts counselling sessions online for the students for admission into various undergraduate courses in the state. Those candidates who want to attend the counselling will have to register themselves on the official site of DOST by filling the online application form.
Participate in DOST Counselling 2023Below are the following steps through which candidates can participate in DOST Online Counseling 2023:
- Candidates must use the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaarverification to confirm their Aadhaar number, which is connected to their cellphone number.
- The next step is for candidates to visit the DOST Counseling official website and register.
- Candidates shall be required to visit the Counseling 2023 link in the DOST portal’s updates area.
- Candidates must enter their Application Number in the appropriate field on the website before pressing the “submit” button.
- Following that, candidates must look for “DOST Counseling Letter 2023” and choose the link.
- The admission call letter for DOST Counseling must be printed by candidates.
Activation of TS DOST 2023 Web OptionsTS DOST 2023 Web Options will be activated once the process of form filling is completed. The detailed process of Web Options is given in the below steps:
- Candidates must go to the TS DOST’s official website, dost.cgg.gov.in.
- Candidates must submit a DOST ID and a six-digit PIN code to log in to the DOTS portal.
- Next, select “Web Options” from the menu that appears.
- Choose the right choice from the two that will appear on the screen: Search by College or Search by Course.
- A list of colleges will show up on the screen. Candidates must rank the courses and colleges at the top of their priority list.
- Candidates must choose the web alternatives and the institutions or universities of their choosing.
- After filling out the online choices, click “Save Web Options with CBCS.”
- The candidate will be presented with the alternatives “Clear Options” and “Save Options.”
- If you’re happy with how the Web Option has been filled out, click the “Save Options” option and log out.
- If you wish to alter the options, select “Clear” and “populate fresh web.”
TS DOST Seat Allotment 2023On the official website, the conducting organisation will announce the allocation of TS DOST 2023 seats. However, the candidates’ performance on the qualifying exam and category are taken into account for allocating seats.
Candidates who are happy with their seat assignment must confirm it online by self-reporting and paying the confirmation cost. They must then personally visit the college during the time frame specified on the noticeboard, present the necessary documentation, and pay the required fees. Additionally, students may pay a price for seat reservations and use the web alternatives once again in the second and third phases if they are dissatisfied with the seat they were given.
How to check the result for TS DOST 2023 Seat AllotmentCheck the TS DOST Seat Allotment Result 2023 by follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: First, go to the official portal of TS DOST i.e., dost.cgg.gov.in
- Step 2: Select the option “DOST 2023 seat allotment result.”
- Step 3: A list of DOST 2023 seat allotments will appear on the screen.
- Step 4: Lastly, aspirants can download and take a printout of the DOST seat allotment for future use.
- First of all you have to visit on official site fo TS DOST
- you will find a pop up link of DOST seat allotment result 2023. Click on it.
- You can now download the list of DOST allotment 2023 form the portal.
we will provide all relevant information regarding the TS DOST 2023 for further. please visit the official site of TS DOST to be up to date.