Day to Day the state government of Tamil Nadu has been launching various schemes for Public Welfare. So in this post, we will share very good information regarding the Tnvelaivaaippu Registration. This is the latest scheme that was launched by the Government of Tamil Nadu. With the help of this scheme, the govt will provide employment to the students of the Tamilnadu state. And this scheme has been inaugurated mainly for those students who are not able to get employment from any source. You will get the details like Objectives, Required Documents, and Eligibility Criteria, Tnvelaivaaippu employment exchange of the Tnvelaivaaippu scheme. Read this article to the end.
Tnvelaivaaippu Registration 2023
The state government of Tamil Nadu has launched the latest scheme by the Chief Minister. So this scheme will be provided many of the benefits to students of the state. With the help of this scheme, the govt will be provided many different types of incentives to the students who are enrolling themselves in the portal. And this scheme has also come with the aim of helping those registering themselves to get government jobs. Moreover, this project will be very helpful for those all the students who are unable to get employment because of backwardness or lack of communication skills.
Key Highlights of Tnvelaivaaippu Exchange Portal
|Name of Scheme||TN Velai Vaippu|
|Started by||Department of Employment and Training, Government of Tamil Nadu|
|official Websites||Click Here|
Objective of Tnvelaivaaippu
- The prime target of this scheme is to provide an online platform to the job seekers who want to register themselves and grab the. job opportunities detail from employment offices.
- This portal has also to collect data from highly qualified candidates who are searching for jobs.
- Through this scheme man power planning and analysis facilitates.
- With the help of Vocational Guidance employability of students and Job seekers will promote.
Eligibility Criteria for the scheme
Before applying under this scheme first all the candidates must follow all the eligibility criteria which are mentioned in the below section:-
- First, all the applicants should be a permanent residents of the Tamil State.
- And the applicant should be a student.
- Moreover, the applicant must have passed any one of the qualifications given below-
- Class 8th
- High School (10th)
- Intermediate (12th)
- Any Under graduation degree
- So the applicant must have some additional skills also
- The portal is open for failed students also.
Important Documents for TN Velai Vaippu
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Passport-sized photographs
- Experience Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate issued by Sarpanch/ Municipal Counsellor
- Educational certificates
- Provisional certificate
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Ration Card
- Birth certificate
List of Career options on the Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme
- Hardware and networking
- Fashion designer
- Furniture designer
- Agricultural engineer
- Vocational counselor
- Ethical hacker
- Artificial intelligence
- User interface designer
- Leather designer
- Interior designer
- Animation designer
- Die designer
- Architect designer etc
List Of the Exchange CodesYou can check your exchange code from the following table:-
|The Exchange Code||Exchange Description||Exchange Code||A Exchange Description|
|ARD||District Employment Office-Ariyalur||CBD||District Employment Office-Coimbatore|
|CBR||Office of the Regional Deputy Director (Employment)- Coimbatore||CDC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Coimbatore|
|CHD||District Employment Office- Ariyalur||CHU||District Employment Office (Unskilled)-Chennai|
|CHD||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai||CHG||Head Office- Chennai|
|CHR||Regional Deputy Director Office-Chennai||CHP||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai|
|CHT||District Employment Office(Technical Personnel).-Chennai||CHS||District Employment Office Special Employment Office for Physically Handicapped-Chennai|
|CUD||District Employment Office-Cuddalore||DGD||District Employment Office-Dindigul|
|CUC||Coaching-cum-Guidance center for SC/ST-Cuddalore||NGD||District Employment Office-Kanyakumari|
|ERD||District Employment Office-Erode||DRD||District Employment Office-Dharmapuri|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Krishnagiri||KPD||District Employment Office-Kancheepuram|
|MDD||District Employment Office-Madurai||NKD||District Employment Office-Namakkal|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Karur||MDP||Professional and Executive Employment Branch Office-Madurai|
|MDD||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment) Office-Madurai||NDP||District Employment Office-Nagapattinam|
|RPD||District Employment Office-Pudukottai||SLD||District Employment Office-Salem|
|SGD||District Employment Office-Sivaganga||PRD||District Employment Office –Perambalur|
|TCC||Coaching-cum-Guidance center -Trichy||RPD||District Employment Office-Ramanathapuram|
|TCD||District Employment Office-Trichy||TCR||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment)-Trichy|
|THD||District Employment Office-Theni||TJD||District Employment Office-Thanjavur|
|TND||District Employment Office-Thiruvannamalai||TNC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre-Thirunelveli|
|TND||District Employment Office-Thirunelveli||TRD||District Employment Office-Thiruvarur|
|TPD||District Employment Office-Tiruppur||TTD||District Employment Office-Tuticorin|
|TVD||District Employment Office-Thiruvallur||UGD||District Employment Office-Nilgiris|
|UGV||Special Vocational Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Nilgiris||VLC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Vellore|
|VLD||District Employment Office-Vellore||VPD||District Employment Office-Villupuram|
|VRD||District Employment Office-Virudhunagar||–||–|
Online Tnvelaivaaippu Registration – Process
- All the applicants have to visit the official website of the Tnvelaivaaippu.
- The homepage will open before you.
- On this homepage, you have to click on the “For a new User ID Registration”
- So a new page will open.
- You should read all of the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Click on I agree
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen
- Fill up all the information
- Click on save
- You will be successfully registered on the website
- You will be given a username and password to login in the future.
There are many the applicants who want to fill up the application form so for those we have mentioned the full process for this:-
- All the candidates have to visit the Official Website of the department of employment and training, the government of Tamil Nadu.
- The homepage will appear on the screen.
- You have login by using your user ID and password.
- Then you have to select your District also.
- Kindly fill up all the information.
- And submit the form.
- An acknowledgment receipt will be sent to your registered email ID
- This receipt will contain many of the important things related to your interview on the employment exchange in your district.
- Keep the receipt safe for future use.
- The candidates will have to submit all the original documents and certificates at the concerned employment exchange within 15 days of registration.
- The employment exchange registration card will be issued to the applicants.
- Candidates must keep this card safe for further reference.
Process to do Admin Login at the Private Job Portal
- First, you have to navigate the official Website of the department of employment and training, the government of Tamil Nadu.
- Now the homepage will open before you.
- On this homepage, you need to click on the “Private Job Portal”.
- Then you have to click on the “Admin Login”.
- Here you have to enter your username and password
- Kindly click on login.
- Finally, you can do an admin login on the private job portal.
How to do Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal?In order to renew your profile and obtained the benefits of this scheme, just follow the given steps:-
- Go to the official website of the Tnvelaivaaippu.
- The login homepage will open.
- You have log through your credentials.
- So a new homepage will open before you.
- And click on the “Renew”
- Here you have to Enter your information.
- In the last just click on submit and you have successfully completed your Renewal.
How to Download Forms for Tnvelaivaaippu?
- Navigate the official website of the Tnvelaivaaippu.
- Then you have to click on the downloadable forms tab from the homepage.
- So the following options will appear before you:-
- ER 1
- UA- Application Form for Normal
- UA- Application Form for Differently Abled
- Self Affidavit
- Kindly select any one option of the form as per your choice.
- And the form will be shown on the screen in PDF type.
- Next, you have to click on the download option.
- Finally, the form will be downloaded to your device.
Process to seek the Grievance
- First, you have to visit the official website of the Tnvelaivaaippu to register as your grievance.
- The homepage will open before you.
- On this homepage, you have to click on the “grievance redressal” option.
- Now, you have to fill in some details in the application form as like:-
- Registration Number
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Just click on the SUBMIT.
- Finally, you have successfully registered as Grievance.
Contact | Helpline Details
- For any query call on Phone No 044-22500124
- Email at [email protected]