India is moving on digital world. Every Government and corporate departments are trying to digitalised their functions. Tamilnadu Government have also announced many online portals for people of Tamilnadu. Now people living in Tamilnadu can pay their electricity bill through online mode. Tamilnadu electricity board launched a new digital platform for their customers to pay the bill. Customer scan also see there bills and other bill details on official website of TANGEDCO.
If you are citizen of Tamilnadu and want to pay your bill then this article is only for you. We have briefly describe the login procedure at TNEB or TNAGEDCO. You can also check your TNEB status, view electricity bill at TANGEDCO, online payment on TNEB official website. So you are requested to read all the document till end.
TNEB Reading Details – tnebnet.org
TNEB is power making and distributing company. Tamilnadu electricity board is running under the Government of Tamilnadu. TNEB is associated with Tamil Nadu generation and distribution corporation limited also known as TANGEDCO. It is a fact that according to the survey which was held in 2023, TNEB is a largest electricity board of India. Approximately 30.75 million users are registered under TNEB. Tamilnadu electricity board have launched their online website where users can download their electricity bill and pay the payment. Users and also check the payment status from their bill
TNEB Reading Details 2023 – Overview
|Name of portal||TNEB Reading Details|
|Authority||Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB)|
|Main Purpose||online services to state people|
|Advantage||Reading status, online electricity bill payment, reading calculator, etc.|
|Official website||Click Here|
TNEB Reading This Month
Registered customers of Tamilnadu electricity bill can view their metre reading details from the official website of Tamilnadu generation and distribution corporation limited also common as TANGEDCO. The TNEB official link, which is provided at the article’s conclusion, is a service supplied by the state government of Tamil Nadu. To help you pay your electricity payment on time and using an online gateway, you can get a reading of your electric bill. However, in order to use the web portal, the candidate must have a consumer facility and an active cellphone number. The state government of Tamil Nadu offers instructions for an online reading and checking site for bill payments in Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu State residents may check the status of their TNEB bill payments and other information on the tnebnet.org portal. For state residents, more information is available that is also available to candidates who have registered. If you want to make sure your login information and registration process are correct. As a result, all you need to do is read other complete articles to receive a complete step-by-step application approach.
TNEB Reading Details Check Online Status
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Tamilnadu electricity board. You can also visit the website by clicking on this link. – https://www.tnebnet.org/
- After Click, you will be redirected to a new web page where you have to find a link for billing facilities
- After that, you can see many links on the website, but you have to click only bill status.
- After Click, a form will open on your screen where you have to fill in your customer service number which will be printed on your electricity bill.
- Once you entered your customer number then select your area from the list.
- At the last, you have to submit the captcha code on the screen
- Now you can see your electricity bill status on the screen of your device.
TNEB (TANGEDCO) Reading Details Login
- First of all you have to visit on official website of Tamilnadu electricity board. You can type Tamilnadu generation and distribution corporation limited on your Google or you can click on the link to visit directly on the sitehttps://www.tnebnet.org/awp/login.
- After that a dashboard will open on your screen where you have to find a link for TNEB
- After that you have to fill your login details such as user id and password on the screen to access the website.
- Then click on the login button.
- Now you can access the website
View TNEB Reading Details
- The consumer requires to go to the official website page i.e. www.tnebnet.org.
- On the main page of the official website, you should go to the Electricity Board TNEB option.
- Here, you should have to fill in the details like the official login id and password.
- After that, you should have then clicked on the login button.
- Now, you will get logged in for the TNEB Reading Details purpose.
How To Collect TNEB Bill Reading Details
To get the various information regarding TN Bill Reading 2023, you can read the following section:
- In the first step, you should have to go to the official TNEB website portal https://www.tnebnet.org/awp/login.
- On the main page, you should have to select the options account summary page to visit the next page.
- After that, you should have to select your TNEB region and provide the consumer service number.
- Fill in the mobile number for the EB reading.
- Enter the captcha code before doing the submission of the online form.
- The system will show the Electricity Board Reading on the PC screen i.e. name and address, service number, bill status like amount pending, etc.
TANGEDCO & TNEB Bill Details
you will get the following details on your online bill details:
- Service provider name
- Pending amount
TNEB Reading Bill Online Payment
- First of all visit on official site of TANGEDCO or you can directly visit on this link https://www.tnebnet.org/
- after that a dashboard will open to you where you can easily see the link for quick payment. or click this link https://www.tnebnet.org/qwp/qpay
- after that fill your customer number in the box with your region code
- Next step is to submit your mobile number which is an optional box
- after that you can fill your Email ID which is also optional box
- Now Fill the shown captcha code correctly in the following box
- after that click on Quick Pay
- Now you can pay your bill with credit card, debit card, net banking or other payment methods.
TANGEDCO Mobile App Download
First of all visit on your play store or app store on your android/i phone
- Type TANGEDCO on search bar
- you can directly scan these codes for instance download
- Click on install and download it
- Open TANGEDCO App and use the guide below to check TNEB bill status.
TNEB Bill status in TANGEDCO App
Follow these steps to check TNEB status:
- Open TANGEDCO App
- Login with username and password
- Now, Create 4-digit secure PIN
- After that you have to click on ‘My Bills’ option
- Enter your TNEB Consumer Number
- Click on Check Button
- Check ‘Live’ in TNEB Bill Status
- Click on Confirm and go to payment page
you can also pay your bill via your mobile app. The procedure is the same as a web version.