TN RTE Admission 2023 Apply Online, Status, and School List – RTE stands for Right to education. This is the right of all the citizens of India. It enables free and compulsory education for all the children who are 14 or less than 14 years of age. This is a great scheme as there are many Children who are out of reach of the education. Under this scheme, the children get benefits from the education for free. In this article, we are going to tell full details about RTE. We are going to tell you the application process, the Schools list, and how you can take admitted to a school under RTE. So stick to the end of the article to know full details about admission under TN RTE.
TN RTE Admission 2023
TN RTE is an opportunity for poor students to get admission to private schools. As the government of Tamil Nadu has kept the 25% sheets of every private school reserved under TN RTE. Any student in the state is eligible to apply for the scheme. There are 9 thousand schools that are designated under the scheme. And there are 1 lakh sheets that are reserved under the TN RTE. It is mandatory for all the schools of Tamil Nadu to update the details of the number of seats available in school on the official website. The interested candidates can fill out the application form on the official website from 5th July 2021 to 3rd August 2021. TN School Education Department is responsible for the implementation of this scheme.
Overview of TN RTE Admission
|Name Of The Scheme||Tamil Nadu RTE Admission|
|Launched By||Government Of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||To Provide Free And Compulsory Education To All|
|Number Of Seats||1 Lakh|
Important Dates of Tamil Nadu RTE Admission 2023
|Schools to prepare details on the intake capacity of entry-level classes and separate register for 25% of intake||To be updated soon|
|Display of 25% intake seats on notice board and website||To be updated Soon|
|Starting date of online application||20th April 2023|
|Last date to apply online||18th May 2023|
|Display of names of eligible applicants and ineligible applicants with the reason for the rejection||Updated Soon|
|Random selection (if applicable)||____|
|Display of names of selected applicants with application numbers on notice board and website||Updated Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for TN RTE Admission
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Tamil Nadu.
- The students who fall under the economic weaker section, disadvantage group, and disadvantage group special category are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Disabled children, wards of scavengers, and HIV infected will be given preference over others.
- The annual income of the family must not exceed Rs 2 lakh.
- The date of birth of the children must be in accordance:
- For admission to LKG date of birth must be between 31st July 2017 to 31st July 2018.
- For admission to 1st standard date of birth must be between 31st July 2015 to 31st July 2016.
- Applicants from BC-others, MBC, ST, SC-others, SC-Arunthathiyar, OC, DNC (Denotified communities), a social category not disclosed are eligible to apply.
- Aadhar card or ration card of the parent or guardian
- Birth certificate
- Income certificate for weaker section candidates
- Community certificate for disadvantaged group candidates
- Disadvantaged Group Special Category Certificate
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate to prove wards of scavengers (if applicable)
- Photograph of applicant (150 px * 175 px)
- Certificate of Children of HIV-infected parents (if applicable)
Benefits and Features Of Tamil Nadu RTE Admission
- The TN RTE admission scheme will provide free and compulsory education.
- The scheme will provide free and compulsory education to all the children till they attain the age of 14 years.
- Economic weaker section students and students from the disadvantaged groups will get admission to private schools with this scheme.
- Under this scheme, 25% of sheets at the entry level of every private school are reserved under RTE.
- Students of the state of Tamil Nadu who are interested in applying for the scheme can fill out the application form.
- All the schools in the state are required to update the details on the number of sheets available under RTE.
- Tamil Nadu school education department is responsible for the implication of the scheme.
- In the state overall 1 lakh sheets in the 9000 schools are reserved under RTE.
- If the annual income of the parents is less than Rs. 2 lakh their child can apply under the economically weaker section.
- Under this scheme preference will be given to disabled children, ward of sanitary workers and HIV-infected
- For socially disadvantaged children all the community accepts OCs can apply under this scheme
Procedure To Apply Under Tamil Nadu RTE Admission
- Firstly, visit the official website of TN RTE Admission.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the Start Application option.
- A new page will appear here you need to enter the following details:
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Eligibility class as per date of birth
- After that click on the Save button.
- You will a message for successful registration.
- And the application number will be displayed on your device screen.
- After that click on the Click Here to the Login option.
- Next, enter your application number and password that you got during registration.
- Now click on the login button.
- Next, you will need to enter and fill the section of Parents Details and Adress Details.
- After that go to the documents section and upload all the required documents.
- Now go to the select school section and select the schools you want to apply for.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- You have successfully applied for the TN RTE Admission.
Objective Of TN RTE Admission
The scheme is set up to provide education to all the children of the country. This scheme makes it compulsory schooling for children of the age of 14 years. Economically weaker section students can also study in a private school under the scheme. This will also help in achieving more literacy rate in the state. The proper implication of the scheme will also help in generating employment in the state. And more students will be able to get a quality education. This scheme also helps disabled children, ward of sanitary workers and HIV infected will also get preference under the scheme. This scheme will improve their standard of living.
TN RTE Admission 2023 Result
Procedure To View School Details
- Firstly, visit the official website of Tamil Nadu RTE.
- On the home page click on the View School List option.
- Next, select your District.
- A new page will appear here you will be able to see the list of schools in your district.
- On this new page, you can view the details of the schools
- Address- Directorate of Matriculation Schools, DPI Campus, College Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600006.
- RTE Helpline – 14417
- Email [email protected]