TN EMIS School App Portal Login – Tamil Nadu School Portal is launched by the government of Tamil Nadu. Under this portal, the citizens of the state can register themselves. It provides the track record of the student. This portal will help increase the quality of education in the state. On this portal data of the students of the state is collected. This data helps in the evaluation of the students easier. Parents will also be able to track the performance of their children. It does not take long to register on the portal. The government has also launched an App. The App is called TN EMIS School App. In this article, we will discuss full details of the education app, and portal by the Tamil Nadu government.
TN EMIS School App
The full name of this portal is Educational Management Information System. Students can track their past performance with the help of the portal. All the students can also check their study reviews. Teachers can also teach the students by taking training models through e-learning. There will also be mock tests, educational videos, online courses, training models, and simulation resources are also made available to you on this portal. Which helps you in education. This portal is a great initiative by the government of Tamil Nadu. Full details on the portal are below:
How Does EMIS Work?
We have provided some points which will help you understand the working process of the EMIS portal:
- If you want access to School level profile you will need a school code. The code is made available to all registered schools by the government.
- Login Id and Password for the school will be provided to the Headmaster of the school for registration.
- All the information on any school about the Students, Staff members, and School will be available on the portal. And it will be kept as a centralized database.
- If you have EMIS login access then you can check the attendance of the students and it is also editable.
- Time table will also be available on the portal for the convenience of the students.
- Full progress reports on the students will also be available on the portal.
How to download TN EMIS School Mobile App?
To download the TN EMIS Mobile App follow the instruction below:
- Visit the Google Play Store on your Android phone.
- On the search bar on the top. Search TN-EMIS.
- An application with a Logo such as in the photo below will appear on your screen.
- Click on it and Install it, open the app on your phone.
- Next, it will ask for your Username and Password, enter them.
- And click on the Sign-in option.
- Finally, your TN-EMID portal Application will be downloaded.
How to register for TN EMIS School App?
The username and password will be provided to you by the school for registration. You can log in with the given credentials. But you also need to follow certain instructions before that.
- Head Master – The school property is maintained by the headmaster. Also, it is the responsibility of the headmaster to keep an eye on the attendance and performance of the teachers and students.
- Chief Education Officer [CEO] – The CEO manages all schools of the district by inspection.
- Block Education Officer [BEO]- BEO does a block-level inspection of the schools.
- District Education Officer [DEO] – The work of the DEO is exactly like that of the CEO and BEO. But the process of ID and password being provided by the headmaster is inspected by the DEO.
How to login in TN EMIS School App?
Follow the instruction below to login into the TN EMIS school App:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website.
- The home page will appear on your screen with the Login option.
- Click on the Login button.
- On the next page, it will ask for a username and Password.
- Enter username and password correctly.
- Finally, the dashboard of your profile will open in front of you.
Benefits of TN EMIS School App
There are many benefits of TN EMIS Portal. We will give some of them below:
- The teachers will get a unique login id to associate with the state curriculum.
- Personal tracking of the performance will also be provided.
- Digital contact with the teachers on all subjects will be available through the portal. This will be a centralized repository accessible to all the teachers.
- The schools can make all the information about Syllabus, new notices, modifications, school timings, etc. and will be made available for the students.
How to reset your password in TN EMIS School App?
To reset your password if you forgot it or if you just simply want to change it. Follow the instruction below:
- Firstly, visit the EMIS Portal.
- Click on the Login Option on the home page.
- Select the Forgot Password option under the login box.
- Enter the user ID and select the Under type.
- Finally, a verification link will be sent to you.
Official Website – Click Here
Download Application – Click Here