TN ECS Portal Login and Treasury e-Payslip Download is available on the official website of the portal @tnpensioner.tn.gov.in. Moreover, this article will provide necessary information related to Tamil Nadu ECS Portal 2023. We will share details such as the TN ESC Portal Login Process, Treasury payslip Download, etc. Also, you will get to know about the steps and procedures to check ECS Status Pension Payments. Apart from that, we have also mentioned the process to check the DDO Report of the portal. So all the interested candidates can read this article ahead and grab all the details.
About TN ECS Portal
The full form of ECS is Electronic Clearance Service and this portal is initiated by the Tamil Nadu Government. However, the portal comes under the control of the Department of Revenue of the state. The main objective of the TN Treasury payslip portal is to provide information regarding payslips and digital payments. Through this TN ECS Portal, you can get details of monthly payslips, pension reports, DDO reports, etc. And all of these details are made available online on the official website of the portal. However, it will be easy for the TN treasury offices to work properly and for the people to get work done online.
Importantly, the portal will create transparency between the services for the people and allow them to do digital payments. And also, the employees and pensioners are able to check any kind of report from the official website of the portal. Before this, when people need any details from the revenue department then they need to go to the official department. But now, they can check online which will save a lot of time, money, and struggle for the people.
Overview of TN Treasury Payslip
|Name||Tamil Nadu ECS Portal|
|Launched By||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Department||The Department of Revenue, TN|
|Benefit||To Provide information regarding payslips and digital payments|
|Beneficiary||Government Employees of Tamil Nadu|
|Post category||State Govt. Scheme|
Benefits of ECS Pensioners’ Portal
- The most important benefit of the portal is that Government employees can get easy access to digital payments.
- Also, the employees can check all the details regarding the payslip through TN ECS Portal.
- If you want, you can also download the payslip from this portal very easily.
- Employees can check the DDO reports and pension reports from this portal.
- Importantly, this system will bring transparency to the department.
- The government can also follow up on employees’ transactions and can solve their problems with the help of this website
- With the help of this portal, a lot of time, money, and struggle of people to visit the government offices will be saved.
- As of now, the government has made everything online, and every service related to government employees will be available online.
Facilities Available Under Tamil Nadu Treasury
Following are the facilities provided by the TN ESC Portal;
- Monthly Payslip for employees.
- Deduction and Insurances related knowledge.
- Pension Reports as well.
- DDO Reports (token-wise)
- ECS status for Pensioner.
- And, ECS Status for Government Employees
How to Login Under TN ECS Portal?
Below, we have mentioned steps and procedures to login into the portal, please read them carefully;
- Firstly, you have to visit the Official Website of the TN ECS Portal.
- After that, go to the login option for Payslip.
- You can see a new page appears on your screen.
- Now, select a language, in which you are comfortable. Select either English or Tamil.
- Then enter your Username and Password.
- And then click on the Login Option given below.
- Now, a login page will appear on your screen.
Procedure to Download Treasury e-Payslip
In order to get your e-Payslip, you need to follow the below-given steps;
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the TN Treasury
- Then from the home page of the website go to the “useful links” option
- A new page will appear on the screen with some important links
- Select the “e-Payroll” option from there and then select “click here for e-Payslip”
- Now enter the information asked on the screen such as EmpCode/Suffix and Date of Birth
- At last, click on the “log in” option and you can get your e-Payslip download.
Check TN ECS Status 2023
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Treasury department of TN.
- On the homepage, click on the “ECS Status” link
- Three options will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the link called “Click Here for ECS Status of Government Employee”
- Further click on the “Detailed Report By GPF Number” link.
- The login page will be displayed on your screen, Select- District Treasury, Sub-treasury, Suffix, Month, and Year.
- Also, enter the GPF (General Provident Fund) number.
- Finally, click on the “submit” option. The ECS status will appear on the screen.
- And you can also, take a printout of the status page.
DDO Token Wise Reports Online
- Navigate through the Official Website of the Tamil Nadu Treasury Department.
- On the homepage, go for the option given for ECS status. Three options are available there.
- Here, you need to click on the DDO Token wise reports link.
- After that, a form format page will appear.
- You have to select the following options: District Treasury, Sub treasury, DDO Code, Password, Then image code.
- At last click on the login tab, and your DDO reports will be displayed district-wise.