Telangana Widow Pension Scheme Online Apply:- There are many people in India who face problems even in living their daily life. They have different reasons of their own for not being able to afford even daily expenses. Some people are disabled some are widowed some are old and other faces many such types of problems. Now in this situation of these people governments provides them incentives so that they can get food, Education, and many such essential commodities. Central governments and state governments provide many such incentives with their respective schemes. One such scheme is launched by the government of Telangana. The scheme is called Aasara Scheme. Under this scheme comes Telangana Widow Pension Scheme. The government of Telangana provides Rs. 2,000 to the widows of the state.
The Government Provides Incentives under this scheme. It provides money for the essentials of their life. This will help women’s empowerment. In this article, we are going to provide full details related to Telangana Widow Pension Scheme. We are going to tell you about the application process, Eligibility, Required Documents, and Amount under this scheme. If you want to know the full detail related to the scheme stick to the end of the article.
Telangana Widow Pension Scheme
Telangana government launched this scheme for widows, disabled, toddy-tappers, weavers, beedi workers, single women, and AIDS and filariasis patients. Collectively the scheme is called Aasara Pension Scheme. Here these people will get different types of incentives from the state government. The widow pension scheme under this scheme provides incentives to the widows of the state. This will help these women as they have lost their husbands and they have no means to get the essentials of life. This will help in the women’s empowerment as they will not be needed to be dependent on anyone else. Under this scheme widows of the state will be provided with Rs. 2,000. Full details on the scheme are given below in the article.
Eligibility Criteria for Widow Pension
For people who want to apply for Widow Pension, the Eligibility Criteria are given below.
- The applicant must be a Widow.
- Her age must be 18 years or more than 18.
- The applicant must be BPL (Below Poverty Line) Category.
- The applicant must belong to primitive and Vulnerable Tribal Groups
- Homeless, houseless households residing in temporary informal establishments or huts, especially in urban areas are eligible.
- Households headed by widows or terminally ill persons/disabled persons /persons aged 65 years or more with no assured means of subsistence or societal support are also eligible.
To Download the eligibility criteria for Aasara Pension Yojana Click Here.
If you want to apply for this scheme be ready with these documents.
- Applicants Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Death Certificate in case of a widow
- Income Certificate
- Proof of age
- Bank Account Passbook of Applicant
- IFSC Code
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
Pension Amount Under Telangana Widow Pension
- Widow pension amount under Telangana Widow Pension was Rs. 1,000 but after year 2023 government of Telangana Increased the amount under Telangana Widow Pension to Rs. 2.000.
- Aasara Pension Beneficiaries – 36,42,999
- Widow Pension Beneficiaries – 13,93,503
How to Apply for Widow Pension in Telangana?
There are two ways to apply for Widow pension in Telangana:
Telangana Widow Pension Online Application
Applicants need to follow these steps to Apply for Telangana Widow Pension Online:
- First, you need to go to the official website of Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation.
- Now on the home page go to the “online application” section and select the “pension application” option.
- After that, you will be asked for your mobile number for OTP.
- You will get the application form after filling out OTP.
- Fill in the details in the application form with all the required details.
- Upload the necessary documents like Aadhaar card, FSC Card, bank account passbook, property tax receipt, and self-declaration (Which is available on the official website). OR To Download Self Declaration Form Click Here.
- Finally, Submit the application form by clicking submit option.
Offline Application Process For Widow Pension – Application Form PDF
To apply for the scheme Offline Mode follow the steps given below.
- Firstly Download the application from the Official Website.
- After that fill in the details asked in the Application Form.
- Now Attach all the documents asked (list given below).
- Finally, submit your Application to your Regional Gram Panchayat Secretary / Village Revenue Officer in the rural area and Bill Collector in the Urban area.
How to Check Telangana Widow Pension Status?
Many Applicants want to check the status of their Pension. Don’t worry we are going to tell you to step by step process to check the Pension.
- Firstly, visit the official Website.
- After that click on the Search Beneficiary Pension Details Option shown below in the picture.
- Now Enter your Application Reference No.
- Finally, click on the search ‘button’.
Your pension status will be visible on your device screen.
Note– To Check your Telangana Aasara Pension Status with Aadhar Card you do not need your Aadhar Card, You only need to enter your Application Reference Number.
Disbursement Cycle under Aasara Pension
|Allocation of pension||1st to 7th of every month|
|Sharing of disbursement data through biometric/IRIS authentication to SSP Server by the pension disbursing agency||Direct hitting on a real-time basis|
|Return of the signed acquaintance by the pension disbursing agency to the MPDO/Municipal commissioner||9th of every month|
|Remittance of the dislocated amount from pension disbursing agency directly to state nodal account||9th of every month|
|Generation of acquittances for the subsequent month||16th to 21st of every month|
|Approval of preceding by the district collector||22nd or 23rd of every month|
|Request for fund transfer by project director, DRDA on securing the approval of district collector||22nd or 23rd of every month|
|Approval of fund transfer request by the SERP after securing the approval of the district collector||23rd or 24th of every month|
|Funds for disbursement of pension to be reached to the concerned PDAs from the SNA||25th of every month|
Helpline toll-free number: 18004251980
Call Centre Number: 08702500781
For Any other Details visit official website https://gwmc.gov.in/Default.aspx