Telangana Residence Certificate Apply online, Eligibility, Required Documents, and Status – A Residence Certificate or Domicile Certificate is an essential document that indicates that the person is a Permanent Residence of the state. It is missed by the government of the respective state. The domicile certificate is an important document. It is needed to prove that the person is a permanent resident of the state. It also helps in obtaining benefits from the various scheme of the government. You can avail yourself of Quotas in the educational institutes and government services. In this article, we will tell you about the Domicile Certificate of the state of Telangana. We are going to tell you the application process, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, and Status of the application.
Telangana Residence Certificate
Overview of Telangana Domicile Certificate
|Article||Telangana Residence Certificate|
|Benefit||Permanent Residence of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
Required Documents for Telangana Domicile Certificate
To apply for a domicile certificate in the state of Telangana you need to have some documents. The required documents are:
- Application Form
- Birth Certificate
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Driving License, Voter Card, Ration Card, Passport)
- Residence Proof of Land/Rented house (photocopy of land deed/rent receipt copy)
- House Tax, Telephone Bill, or Electricity Bill
- Passport Size Photograph
Eligibility Criteria for Domicile Certificate Telangana
The eligibility Criteria for Domicile Certificate Telangana are:
- The Applicant must be a Citizen of India.
- The person must be holding land in the state of Telangana.
- If a woman is not formally belonging to the state but is married to a permanent Residence of the state of Telangana.
Fee for Telangana Residence Certificate
There are charges that are needed to be paid to apply for Residences of the state.
- Application form fee for Residence certificate – Rs. 10/-
- Service charges for domicile certificate – Rs. 35/-
Why Apply for Domicile Certificate?
Domicile certificate is used for many government schemes and to make other documents. Few reasons you should have a domicile certificate:
- Many government sectors and institutions provide reservation quotas to the domicile certificate holder.
- It is important to take admitted to many educational institutes.
- It is an important document to avail of your Ration Card.
- This is also used in applying for important documents such as Passport, Visa, etc.
- This is proof of your permanent residency in the state.
Apply Online for Telangana Residence Certificate
To apply for the Telangana Domicile Certificate follow these steps:
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of MeeSeva.
- Click on the Login option.(You need to to do registration on MeeSeva Portal)
- After that click on Revenue.
- Now click on the Residence Certificate on the next page.
- After that, the application form will appear on your device screen.
- Fill in all the information asked in the form.
- Upload all the scanned documents in the appropriate format.
- Click on the show payment to make the required payment.
- After confirmation, the acknowledgment receipt will be generated along with the certificate Delivery Date.
- The status of the application will be intimated to the applicant.
- Once the application is approved, the applicant will receive a Message like “Your Request for Residence Certificate Request has been Accepted Vide Application No: ICXXXXXX Transaction No TAICXXXXXX Please collects your Certificate at MeeSeva-XXXXXXXX”.
To do MeeSeva Registration follow the steps below:
- Firstly, visit the MeeSeva Portal Website.
- Click on the login option.
- Choose the Citizen option from the dropdown on the next page.
- Click on the New user option.
- Enter all the asked details on the form.
- Click on the Submit button.
- After that, you will get OTP (One time password) on your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on the Confirm button.
How to Apply Offline?
To apply for a Telangana domicile certificate follow the steps below:
- You need to visit the Tehsildar Office in your area.
- Fill in all the details in the application form and attach all the documents with the application form.
- Submit it to the official.
Telangana Residence Certificate Track Application Status
To track your domicile certificate application follow the steps below:
- Firstly visit MeeSeva Website.
- Now Enter Residence on the Track Application Status.
- Enter the given text and Click on the Submit Button.
- After that, you need to enter your transaction id.
- Finally, click on the Get Details Button.