Telangana Ration Card Apply Online, Download Ration Card, Status, and Ration Card List – Ration cards are mainly used to provide essential food items to the poor people at a subsidized rate by the government of India. This is a government of India-approved document. It helps the cardholder to get the food grains, kerosene, etc. at subsidized rates. Ration card proves to be very helpful to the poor people of the state. Apart from the use of the ration card for subsidized food the cardholder can also use it for proof of Identity and address proof. It can also be used for applying for any other government documents like domicile certificates and voter IDs. The government also uses a ration card as an identification tool for many more schemes where the beneficiary needs to have a ration card of a certain category. There are two types of Ration cards.
- White Ration Card:- The ration card is provided to the people above the poverty line (APL). The annual income of the family of the cardholder must be above Rs. 1,00,000. So the color indicates people above the poverty line.
- Blue/Red/Green/Yellow Ration Cards:- The ration card of all these colors is provided to the people below the poverty line (BPL) category. These ration cardholders are allowed to purchase the ration on the subsidy rated from the designated ration shop.
Telangana Ration Card Download
Telangana government provides ration cards to the residents of the state according to the central government guidelines. As we know the ration card can be used in getting subsidized ration and many other documents it is a very important document. With the help of a ration card, the cardholder can benefit from Antyodaya Yojana and many such schemes. Residents of Telangana can apply for the ration card. It involves both online and offline procedures. For full details on the Telangana ration card read the full article below.
Required Documents for Telangana Ration Card
The required documents for the Telangana ration card are:
- A copy of the Aadhar Card
- Original resident proof (State domicile)
- Application form
- Passport size of the applicant
- House Tax, Telephone Bill, or Electricity Bill
- Identity Proof (PAN card, Driving license, Voter card, Passport)
- Birth certificate
Eligibility Criteria for Ration Card in Telangana
The applicant must fulfill all the criteria to be able to apply for the ration card. The eligibility criteria are:
- Firstly the applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Telangana.
- The applicant must not have a ration card or Telangana good security (FSC).
- Newly married couples are also applicable for ration cards.
- Citizens who have temporary cards or ration card that is expired can also apply for a new one.
- For a BPL card, the applicant must be poor or Economically weak.
How to Apply for Telangana Ration Card – Apply Online
To apply for a ration card in Telangana there is both online and offline procedure involved in the process. Follow the steps below to apply for a ration card in Telangana:
- Firstly visit the MeeSeva portal.
- Click on the Application Form option on the home page.
- On the next page click on the ‘Civil Supplies’ option from the list.
- After that select the ‘Application for a new Food Security Card’ from the options.
- Now the application form will get downloaded on your device automatically.
- Print a hard copy of the application form you just downloaded.
- Now fill in all the information that is asked (like gender, age, father’s name, mobile number, etc.) in the application form.
- After that, you need to attach all the required documents with the application form.(list given above)
- Finally, submit the application form to the MeeSeva Center with the appropriate fee.
Your given information with the attached documents will be verified by the officials. If all information is correct the ration card will be sanctioned by the authorities.
Note – You can not submit the ration card application through online mode. You need to visit the MeeSeva Center to submit the application form.
How to check Ration Card Status/Download Ration Telangana?
To check your ration card status in Telangana follow these steps:
- Visit the EPDS portal.
- Click on the FSC Search tab.
- You need to enter one of these information FSC Reference Number, Ration Card Number, Old Ration Card Number, and District. to get ration card status.
- Enter these details and click on the Search Button.
- Finally, your ration card status will be available on your device screen.