Telangana Old Age Pension Apply Online, Pension Status with Aadhar Card – There are many types of people in our society some are privileged some are not so privileged. Some people can even their daily life expenses by themselves because of many different reasons. Now in this situation, there comes a state that can help these people with numerous types of schemes. The same scheme has been launched by the government of Telangana. The government of Telangana has launched this scheme named Aasara Pension Yojana. Under this scheme comes many different unprivileged sections of society. Such as old, Widows, Disabled, and Waivers. In this article, we are specially going to cover the Telangana Old Age pension Scheme by the State government of Telangana.
The government of Telangana Provides Rs. 2,000 to Old Age Persons of the state according to their eligibility criteria. We are going to tell you all the details related to Telangana Old Age Pension Scheme. We are going to tell you about the Application Process, Eligibility, Required Documents, and The Amount of Pension under this scheme. So if someone in your family or around you is eligible for the scheme you should tell them to take benefits of this scheme. So stick to the end of the article for complete details on the Telangana Old Age Pension Scheme.
Telangana Old Age Pension Scheme/ Aasara Pension 2023
Telangana government launched this scheme for people who are over 57 years of age, widows, disabled, toddy-tappers, weavers, beedi workers, single women, and AIDS and filariasis patients. Here these people will get different types of incentives from the state government. Under the Aasara Pension scheme, Old Age People will get an amount of Rs. 2,000 from the state government. Currently, a total of 36,42,999 beneficiaries receive Aasara pensions, including 10,86,782 old-age pensions. A few times the back government has revised the age of old-age pensioners from 65 years to 57. The full details are below in the article.
Eligibility Criteria Aasara Pension
For people who want to apply for an Old Age Pension, the Eligibility Criteria are given below.
- The age of the Applicant should be 57 years or above.
- The applicant must belong to primitive and Vulnerable Tribal Groups
- One person per family is the limit and women are given preference.
- People from work fields such as porters, coolies, rickshaw pullers, hand cart pullers, Landless agriculture laborers, rural artisans/craftsmen slum dwellers, persons earning their livelihood on daily basis in the informal sector like fruit/flower sellers, snake charmers, rag pickers, cobblers, destitute and other similar categories irrespective of rural or urban areas are also eligible.
- Homeless, houseless households residing in temporary informal establishments or huts, especially in urban areas are eligible.
- Households headed by widows or terminally ill persons/disabled persons /persons aged 65 years or more with no assured means of subsistence or societal support are also eligible.
To Download the eligibility criteria for Aasara Pension Yojana Click Here.
Telangana Old Age Pension Scheme – Required Documents
The people who want to apply for the scheme should have all the documents given below ready.
- Applicants Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Proof of age
- Bank Account Passbook of Applicant
- Post Office Saving Account
- IFSC Code
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
Pension Amount Under Telangana Old Age Pension
- Old pension amount under Telangana Old Age Pension was Rs. 1,000 but after year 2023 government of Telangana Increased the amount for old age people Rs. 2.000.
- Aasara Pension Beneficiaries – 36,42,999
- Old Age Pension Beneficiaries – 10,86,782
Old Age Pension Telangana Apply Online
Applicants need to follow these steps to Apply Online for Aasara Pension/Old Age Pension:
- Firstly, you need to go to the official website of Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation.
- Now on the home page go to the “online application” section and select the “pension application” option.
- After that, you will be asked for your mobile number for OTP.
- You will get the application form after filling out OTP.
- Fill in the details in the application form with all the required details.
- Upload the necessary documents like Aadhaar card, FSC Card, bank account passbook, property tax receipt, and self-declaration (Which is available on the official website). OR To Download Self Declaration Form Click Here.
- Finally, Submit the application form by clicking submit option.
Application Process (Offline) For Old Age Pension – Application Form PDF
To apply for the scheme Offline Mode follow the steps given below.
- Firstly Download the application from the Official Website.
- After that fill in the details asked in the Application Form.
- Now Attach all the documents asked (list given below).
- Finally, submit your Application to your Regional Gram Panchayat Secretary / Village Revenue Officer in the rural area and Bill Collector in the Urban area.
How to Check Pension Status?
Many Applicants want to check the status of their Pension. Don’t worry we are going to tell you to step by step process to check the Pension.
- Firstly, visit the official Website.
- After that click on the Search Beneficiary Pension Details Option shown below in the picture.
- Now Enter your Application Reference No.
- Finally, click on the search ‘button’.
Your pension status will be visible on your device screen.
Note– To Check your Telangana Aasara Pension Status with Aadhar Card you do not need your Aadhar Card, You only need to enter Application Reference Number.
Disbursement Cycle under (Old Age Pension) Aasara Pension
|Allocation of pension||1st to 7th of every month|
|Sharing of disbursement data through biometric/IRIS authentication to SSP Server by the pension disbursing agency||Direct hitting on a real-time basis|
|Return of the signed acquaintance by the pension disbursing agency to the MPDO/Municipal commissioner||9th of every month|
|Remittance of the dislocated amount from pension disbursing agency directly to state nodal account||9th of every month|
|Generation of acquittances for the subsequent month||16th to 21st of every month|
|Approval of preceding by the district collector||22nd or 23rd of every month|
|Request for fund transfer by project director, DRDA on securing the approval of district collector||22nd or 23rd of every month|
|Approval of fund transfer request by the SERP after securing the approval of the district collector||23rd or 24th of every month|
|Funds for disbursement of pension to be reached to the concerned PDAs from the SNA||25th of every month|
Telangana Old Age Pension Helpline
- Helpline toll-free number: 18004251980
- Call Centre Number: 08702500781
- For Any other Details visit official website https://gwmc.gov.in/Default.aspx