Telangana Income Certificate Apply Online, Required Documents, Eligibility, and Application Form PDF – An income certificate is issued by the government. The document contains the annual income of a person/Family from every resource. This also tells the state of a person if he/she falls under the poor or rich category. It helps the government of India in making policies for all the citizens. An income Certificate also helps in fee reimbursement for the poor students. Eligible students also require an income certificate under certain schemes who wish to pursue courses like EAMCET, ICET, ECET, EDCET, and PGECET. The document is really helpful in all cases. In some cases, the students can also avail scholarships for their degrees. In this article, we will tell all details on Telangana Income Certificate. We will tell you the application process, Required Documents, Eligibility Criteria, and Track Application.
Telangana Income Certificate Form
Overview of Telangana Income Certificate
|Service Name||Income Certificate Telangana|
|Issuing Department||Revenue Department|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Telangana|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Required Documents for Telangana Income Certificate
If you want to apply for Telangana Income Certificate you need some documents. The required documents are:
- Application Form
- Id Card ( Ration Card, Aadhar Card, EPIC Card)
- Address Proof (Voter id, Ration card, etc.)
- Certificate from two gazetted officer
- Education records duly signed
- Income Tax return/Payslips/Proof of income
- Rs.10 non-judicial paper declaration according to G.O. 1551
Why get an Income Certificate?
The reasons to obtain an income certificate are:
- Income documents are an essential document to get benefits of various civic welfare schemes by state and central governments.
- Students can apply for fee reimbursement with the help of an Income certificate.
- Students can avail many different scholarships with income certificates.
Fee for Income Certificate
- The cost of the application form for the Income certificate fee is – Rs.10/-
- The application and certificate charge is – Rs.35/-
Apply Online for Telangana Income Certificate
To apply for an income certificate in Telangana Follow the steps below:
- Firstly, you need to visit Telangana MeeSava Portal.
- Now on the home page click on the login option on the left side of the screen. (You need to do the MeeSava portal registration to log in to the process given below)
- On the next page click on the Revenue option.
- Now click on the Income Certificate option.
- Enter all the information asked in the application form correctly.
- Now upload all the required documents in the appropriate format.
- Finally, Make payment by clicking on the Show Payment option.
- After that, an acknowledgment receipt will be generated along with the Certificate Delivery Date.
- After the approvement of the application, the citizen will receive a Message like “Your Request for income Certificate Request has been Accepted Vide Application No: ICXXXXXX Transaction No TAICXXXXXX Please collects your Certificate at MeeSeva-XXXXXXXX”.
MeeSava Portal Registration
- Firstly you need to visit Telangana MeeSeva Portal.
- Click on the login button.
- Choose option Citizen from the dropdown options.
- Now click on the New Users.
- Fill in all the asked information such as desired login id, password, confirm password, and contact information such as email, confirm email, alternate email, and mobile number in the application form.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, an OTP will be generated and will be sent to your mobile number.
- Finally, Enter the OTP.
Apply Offline for Income Certificate in Telangana
Follow the steps below to apply offline for an income certificate in Telangana.
- You need to visit the Tahsildar Office in your area.
- Fill in the application form for the income certificate in Telangana.
- Submit the application form with the required documents.
Note – To download the application form for Telangana Income Certificate click here.
Telangana Income Certificate Application Status
Follow the steps below to get the application status for the Telangana Income certificate:
- First, visit the Telangana MeeSava Website.
- Enter Income on the Track Your Application Status option.
- Now Enter the shown text and click on the Submit option.
- After that Enter the transaction id on Search Transaction.
- Finally, click on the Get Details button.
Telangana Income Certificate – Helpline Number
The helpline number of the Telangana MeeSeva portal is 1800425110.