Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023 Apply Online=> India is a welfare state where both state and central governments regularly implement new and beneficial schemes for all backward people in India including Dalits, Women, Senior Citizens and so on. Here is a similar scheme which is launched by Telangana Government. The Telangana Government has launched Dalit Bandhu Scheme for all citizens of Telangana who belong to Schedule Cast. Through this programme, the Dalits or people from SC/ST will receive financial incentives to help them find self-employment. The entirety of the Telangana Dalit Bandhu plan 2023 is covered in this article. We will describe how to take advantage of the Yojana by reading this article. In addition, you will learn more about the scheme’s goals, advantages, features, requirements, acceptable documentation, the application procedure, etc. So read the article till end to reduce mistakes during filling the form.
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023
The Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme has been introduced by the state government of Telangana. In essence, it is a welfare programme designed to empower Dalit households and promote entrepreneurship among them. The government would transfer Rs. 10 lakh to each family through this mission. The country’s largest cash transfer programme will be this one. To debate this plan, the Chief Minister called a meeting with the elected Dalit leaders and delegates. During this conference, it was decided that the programme would select 11900 households, 100 from each of the 119 assembly constituencies in the state. Without a bank guarantee, the families will receive a monetary aid of Rs. 10 lakh to launch their businesses.
The government has set aside a budget of Rs 1200 crore to implement this scheme. In the assembly constituency of Huzurabad, this plan would be tested out first as a pilot project. This programme will be gradually implemented throughout the state based on the results of its execution in Huzurabad.
Overview Of Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme
|Name Of The Scheme||Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of Telangana|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Telangana|
|Objective||To Empower Dalits|
|Official Website||To Be Launched Soon|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023 – Objective
The Telangana Government have launched Dalit Bandhu Scheme with aiming Following objectives:
- First of all Telangana government wants to empower all Dalits of SC/ST of the Telangana State.
- To Provide some helping money to all Dalits to use it for their small business or motivate to start a small startup.
- To change the living style of the State’s Dalits. The government will provide all essential facilities which help in restruct the Life style. Such as provide better health, wealth and education facilities.
- To encourage the all dalit community to become self independent.
- To reduce the unemployment ratio of state.
- To ensure over all or all rounded development of dalits in taleangana. which were brutally humiliated in past.
Government Hospitals Reserved For Dalit Bandu Scheme
The process to reserve 16 percent of contract agencies in government hospitals for scheduled castes or Dalits, Scheme was launched by Telangana’s Finance and Health Minister, T. Harish Rao. On March 29, 2023, this choice was made at the Koti office of the commissioner of family welfare. Officials from the Telangana state Medical Services infrastructure Development company chose the facilities where the reservation will be allowed. The choice was made by random drawing. K Chandrasekhar Rao, the Telangana state’s chief minister, launched this programme.
The primary goal of this scheme is to reduce social untouchability among Dalits while also providing financial support to them. In the past, the scheduled caste received 21 percent of the tenders for the irrigation department. In addition, Dalit reservations are already in effect in wine stores. The government is currently providing reservations.
Benefits Of Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023
The CM Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme is very beneficial for residents of Telangana State especially for Dalits or ST/SCs. We have listed some benefits of Dalit Bandhu Scheme in following Section:
- First of all it will benefit to Dalits specially Dalits Women to empower them and make them an entrepreneur.
- The government would transfer Rs. 10 lakh to each family through this scene.
The country’s largest cash transfer programme will be this one.
- To debate this programme, the Chief Minister called a meeting with the elected dalit leaders and delegates.
- At this conference, it was determined that 11900 families, 100 from each of the 119 assembly districts in the state, would be chosen to participate in the programme.
- The families will get cash assistance of Rs 10 lakh without any bank guarantee in order to start their business.
- Without a bank guarantee, the families will receive a monetary aid of Rs. 10 lakh to launch their businesses.
- The government has set aside a budget of Rs 1200 crore to implement this scheme.
- In the assembly constituency of Huzurabad, this plan will be tested.
- This programme will be gradually implemented throughout the state based on the results of its execution in Huzurabad.
- Before drafting the guidelines for the programmes, officials are also urged to visit the colonies and speak with the families there to learn their perspectives.
- The beneficiary will be chosen among the eligible dalit families when the rules have been prepared.
- A conference for 427 dalit men and women from the Huzurabad assembly sector was also held on July 26, 2021. This meeting included 15 resource people as well as 2 men and 2 women from each of the villages and municipal wards.
- A safety fund will be established for the beneficiary as part of the scheme’s pilot study, which will also evaluate the scheme’s performance.
- In addition to the Rs 1200 crore, the CM has announced an additional Rs 2000 crore for the Huzurabad pilot project.
- The government would also implement a system of reservation in industries where it distributes licences in order to encourage dalit entrepreneurship.
- The government will grant dalits a reserve when granting licences for establishments like wineries, pharmacies, fertiliser stores, and rice mills, among other businesses.
- In addition to providing financial aid, the government has plans to establish a corpus that will be known as the dalit security fund forever to support the beneficiary in the event of any hardships.
- The district collector will be in charge of managing this fund.
- A minimal contribution from the beneficiary is required for this fund.
- In order to track the development of the programme, the government will also issue identification cards containing electronic chips.
Eligibility Criteria for Dalit Bandhu Scheme
- Must be a citizen of Indian sate of Telangana
- Should belong to SC/ST community.
Required Documents for Dalit Bandhu
- Domicile of Telangana
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Bank passbook
- Caste certificate of candidate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number for details
- Email id of applicant
- Ration card etc
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme Apply Online 2023
The application process for Dalit Bandhu can be only applied when the pilot program, which is conducting in Huzurabad assembly, is successful. The government will use a small number of Dalit families and launch the pilot program. The funds will be used for entrepreneurship purposes. The amount (Rs. 10 lakhs) will be sent to the bank account for proper recording. After the successful launch, the scheme will start working throughout the state. The government doesn’t have an online procedure. However, the offline and online processes will be created with time.
Dalitha Bandhu Telangana Scheme Details PDF
- Here we will provide you all the details of Dalit Bandhu Yojana in PDF file.
- You can easily download Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme Details PDF through the link given below.
TSC Co-op Development Corporation Ltd.,
Address : O/o VC&Managing Director, SC Co-op Development Corporation Ltd., 5th Floor, Damodaram Sanjeevaiah Samkshema Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 500 028
Toll Free No: 1800-599-2525