Telangana Caste Certificate Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, and Application Status – A caste certificate is a document to officially know the caste of any person. It is an essential document, especially for the SC/ST/OBC or any other financial or socially backward community. The government of Telangana also provides reservations on the basis of caste certificates. Central and state government provides reservation to the different communities on the basis of caste. It is used as a certificate to obtain reservations in many government jobs and also helps in admission to many educational institutes. Government and private institutes have reserved sheets for specific castes. In the article below we are going to tell full detail on the Application process, Eligibility, Required Documents, and Benefits of the caste certificate.
Telangana Caste Certificate
Overview of Telangana Caste Certificate
|Service Name||Caste Certificate Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||People of Telangana|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Required Documents for Caste Certificate Telangana
If you want to apply for a caste certificate in Telangana you will need the following documents:
- Application Form
- Aadhar Card
- Documents of the property of the family
- Income Tax Return certificate (for Professional Purpose)
- Ration Card/ FSC (Food Security Card)
- Address Proof (Electricity Bill/Domicile)
- Notary Affidavit on Rs. 10/- Nonjudicial stamp paper
- Passport Size Photograph
Apply Online for Telangana Caste Certificate
To apply for a caste certificate in Telangana Follow the steps below:
- Firstly, Visit the official website of MeeSeva Portal.
- Next click on the login button on the home page.
- Choose the Citizens option from the dropdown menu.
- Now enter your login ID & Password to log in as a citizen. (First register yourself on the MeeSeva Portal with the process given below).
- On the next page choose the Certificate option.
- Next, select the Revenue option.
- Now select the required Community and DOB Certificate option.
- On the next page, you will get the application form, fill in all the asked information correctly.
- Make the required payment by clicking Show Payment.
- Upload all the required documents to their designated place.
Choose the Postal or Manual Method. In the postal method, your certificate will be delivered to your address within 7 days. Manual means you must visit the nearest Meeseva portal with your MeeSeva transaction ID, there you need to take a print of your Telangana Caste Certificate.
Note – If you want to apply for an OBC certificate instead required Community and DOB Certificate select OBC Certificate option from the same page all other steps are same to apply for OBC certificate
MeeSava Portal Registration
- Firstly you need to visit Telangana MeeSeva Portal.
- Click on the login button.
- Choose option Citizen from the dropdown options.
- Now click on the New Users.
- Fill in all the asked information such as desired login id, password, confirm password, and contact information such as email, confirm email, alternate email, and mobile number in the application form.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, an OTP will be generated and will be sent to your mobile number.
- Finally, Enter the OTP.
Apply Offline for Caste Certificate in Telangana
Follow the below steps to apply for an OBC certificate in Telangana.
- You need to visit the Tahsheeldar office of your locality.
- Fill out the application form for the caste certificate.
- Submit the application with the attached documents to the office.
Application Form for Caste Certificate Telangana
- Application Form PDF for Caste Certificate for SC/ST – Click Here
- OBC Certificate Application – Click Here
The application fee for a caste certificate at MeeSeva Center is – Rs. 35/-
Telangana Caste Certificate Status
To check the status of the Caste certificate Telangana follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Website of MeeSeva Telangana.
- Enter OBC or required Community and DOB Certificate in the “Know your application status”.
- Now enter the visible texts on the screen.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Enter transaction id on Search Transaction.
- Finally, click on the Get Details button.