Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme Online Apply, Eligibility, Status – There are many disabled people around the country. They face many types of problems due to disabilities. They are barely able to earn money to make their daily life easy. In this context government of India and the State, governments have given many types of Incentives to disabled people with their own capabilities. So that these people can live their lives in a dignified way. Same way government of Telangana has brought this scheme called Aasara Scheme. Under this scheme many economically Weaker people belong to the Old, Widows, Disabled, and many other peoples. The government is providing the disabled people of the state with an amount of Rs. 3,016 (recently revised).
This Scheme by the Telangana government will help this section of people in the upbringing of their financial situation. So they are able to get an education and daily essentials. Disabled people are a vulnerable part of society they need the help of people around them in their upbringing. In this article, we are going to tell you about the Telangana Disability Pension Scheme in detail. We are going to tell you about the application process, Eligibility, Required Documents, and the amount you will get through this scheme. So if there are disabled people around you, you should aware of this scheme. Stick to the end of the article to know the full details of the scheme.
Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2023
For the financial year 2023-23, the Finance minister of Telangana has allocated a budget of Rs. 11,728 crores for the Aasara Scheme. The government of Telangana has increased the amount of the pension from Rs. 200 to Rs 2,016 per month for the elderly, widows, AIDS patients, handloom workers, and toddy tappers. For the differently-abled people, the amount is increased to Rs 3,016 per month from Rs. 500. The government has benefited as many as 37, 65, 304 people including senior citizens, widows, physically handicapped, poor & old-aged artists, and beedi workers. The full details of the scheme are given below.
Eligibility for Telangana Disability Pension
The Eligibility for Handicaped Pension in Telangana is below:
- The Person must be 40% Disabled under the SADAREM assessment.
- The age of any group can apply to the scheme.
- The Person must belong to primitive and Vulnerable Tribal Groups.
- The person must be Below Poverty Line(BPL).
For the official Eligibility Criteria for Disability pension in Telangana PDF Click Here.
Required Documents to apply for the Aasara Pension are:
- Aadhar Card
- Income Proof
- Disability Certificate
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Post Office Saving Account
- IFSC Code
- Mobile Number
How to Apply for Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme
There are two ways that you can apply for Handicapped Pension in Telangana:
- Offline Mode
- Online Mode
Apply for Disabled Pension in Telangana Offline
To apply online for the Aasara Scheme/ Disability Pension Scheme follow the step-by-step process given below.
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of the scheme.
- After that Download, the application (take a printout)form with OTP Process.
- Next Fill in all the details asked in the Application form.
- Attach all the asked documents with the Application form(Required Documents list given below).
- Finally, submit this form to the concerned authority.
Now your application will go for the verification process to the government authorities where your documents and the filled details will be verified. You can track it with the process given below.
Online Application Process for Disability Pension
Aasara pension Apply online for the Telangana Disability Scheme follow the steps below:
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of the Scheme.
- After that on the home page in the “Online Application”, section click on Pension Application.
- Fill in the applicant’s Mobile Number to get an OTP.
- Now after you log in with OTP fill in the details asked in the Application form.
- After that, you will need to upload all the documents that are asked for. (List given below).
- Finally, to submit your application click on the Submit Button.
Your filled details will be verified along with the attached documents by the authorities.
Telangan Disability/Aasara Pesion Status
Ther are two ways to track Aasara Pension status:
- Search Pensioner Details with Application Reference Number
- Check Status with Aadhar Card
Search Pension Details with Application Reference Number
- First, go to the official webpage.
- Now here click on the “search Beneficiary Details” option.
- After that, on the new page, you will need to Enter the Application Reference Number.
- Finally, click on the Submit Button.
Ts Aasara Pension Status by Aadhar Card
To check the status of your Aasara pension with your Aadhar Card follow the steps given below:
- To check your Aasara Pension Status with Aadhar Card you can check your Cancelled suspended UID Status. first, you need to go to this page http://www.aasara.telangana.gov.in/ssptg/UserInterface/Portal/PublicUIDSearch.aspx
- After clicking on this a page will appear like the one shown below:
- Now you need to Enter your Unique Identification Number and click on the Search button. this way you will be able to track your Disability pension with the Aadhar Card
The government has given a toll-free number for the Helpline:
Helpline number – 18004251980
Aasara Pension Call Center Number/ Contact Number – 08702500781