TCS iON Free Digital Certification:-TCS iON Digital Learning Hub is an Online Learning platform offering Courses, Assessments, Communities and Events. It is an ideal platform for an individual who wishes to pursue education on a self-learning pace. It caters to learners across various segments right from K 12 to working professionals. It enables educators and trainers to deliver self-paced and blended learning which enables an individual to learn at any place and any time.
TCS ION Free Digital Certification Portal
TCS iON Digital Learning Hub provides wide range of solutions to learners. It offers:
- Blended Learning
- Downloadable E-Books
- Courses which can be subscribed under free and paid options
- Digital certificates for paid subscriptions
- 24×7 customer service through phone and online chat support
- Expert guidance to learners by expert Counselors
- Nano tutorials
- Largest teacher’s community
- A large question bank portal consisting of past years’ solved question papers
Learn and upskill your knowledge from TCS iON Digital Learning Hub Courses. Prepare and test your Skills from TCS iON Digital Learning Hub Assessments.
TCS iON Career Edge – Young Professional
TCS iON Career Edge – Young Professional is a free to access 15 – Day career preparedness course that has been designed with the intent to equip the youth of today with core employability skills to take on the future.
Covering key behavioural and communication skills and foundational skills in Accounting, IT and Artificial Intelligence, the learning in TCS iON Career Edge – Young Professional is delivered over 14 modules. Each module is of 1 – 2 hours duration with aids comprising videos, presentations, reading material, recorded webinars by TCS experts and end – of – module self – assessment that make it relevant and aligned to industry. The course has an end – of – course assessment that evaluates learner’s understanding of concepts and if the course objectives are met, with the learners receiving a personalised certificate on successful completion. In addition, learners have access to a moderated digital discussion room that allows them to post queries and share their suggestions. The moderator responds to questions posted within a short time. Moreover, the course can be accessed anytime, anywhere, and on any device enabling earning on the Go!
TCS iON Career Edge – Young Professional enhances the employability quotient of youth in the new normal enabling then to make the transition from Campus to Corporate effectively.
TCS iON Career Edge – Young Professional (Course Details)
- Duration : 2 (Two) Weeks
- Commitment : 7 -10 Hours/Week
- Course Format
Online Self – paced
- Who would benefit
- Undergraduates, graduates and postgraduates
- Pre – requisites
There are no prerequisites for taking this course
- Learning outcome
- Behavioural skills to build workplace camaraderie
- Presentation and communication skills to create an impact
iii. Create effective resumes that give strong profile visibility
- Business etiquette appropriate in a corporate setting
- Fundamentals of Accounting and IT
- Concept of Artificial Intelligence
TCS iON Career Edge – Young Professional (Course Syllabus)
|Module 01||Day 1 : Communicate to Impress
Enhance your verbal and non-verbal Communication skills
|Module 02||Day 2 : Deliver Presentation with Impact
Learn how to prepare and make engaging and effective presentations
|Module 03||Day 3 : Develop Soft Skills for the Workplace
Know the importance of soft skills to achieve better results
|Module 04||Day 4 : Gain Guidance from Career Gurus
Receive strategic insight from TCS business experts to make a head start in your career
|Module 05||Day 5 : Write a Winning Resume and Cover Letter
Understand how to create a strong resume and cover letter
|Module 06||Day 6 : Stay Ahead in Group Discussions
Know why group discussions are conducted and learn to participate actively
|Module 07||Day 7 : Ace Corporate Interviews
Understand how to attend and excel in corporate interviews
|Module 08||Day 8 : Learn Corporate Etiquette
Learn common business etiquette followed in a corporate setting
|Module 09||Day 9 : Write Effective Emails
Craft a professional email with impactful content and a strong subject line
|Module 10||Day 10 : learn Corporate Telephone Etiquette
Understand etiquette to be followed during a work related telecall
|Module 11||Day 11 : Understand Accounting Fundamentals
Understand the principles and concepts of accounting with an overview of financial statements
|Module 12||Day 12 : Gain Foundational Skills in IT
Develop your foundational IT skills by listening to TCS tech experts
|Module 13||Day 13 : Understand Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Part 1
[Source : NPTE (National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning)
Understand the history and definition of AI and the different approaches to AI
|Module 14||Day 14 : Day 13 : Understand Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Part 2
[Source : NPTE (National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning)
Understand what are agents specifically intelligent agents and rational agents, the concept of bounded rationality and various agent architecture
|Day 15 : Assessment|
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement on successful completion of this course.
- Website Address : https://learning.tcsionhub.in/courses/career-edge-young-professional/
- Call (Toll Free) : 1800 266 6282
- Email : [email protected]
Procedure to Login/Sign UP on TCS ION Free Digital Certification Portal
- Login on the website with your e-mail ID.
- Fill required details.
- Complete the verification process.
- Login again on the website with your credential.
- Start learning
- What are the learning methods implemented in this course and how much time do I have to spend on this course?
This Course includes associated videos, case studies and self – paced e-Learning content as the learning methods. You can go through the videos and the content. This course can be completed across 15 days.
- Is there any assessment/exam associated with this course?
Yes, there is an online assessment at the end of each module, except Gain Guidance from Career Gurus, Gain Foundational Skill in IT. Understand Accounting Fundamentals and understand Artificial Intelligence (Part 1 and Part 2). In addition, there is an end-of-course assessment which has to be completed.
- Do I get a certificate on completing the course? Is the certificate associated with this course “recognised”?
- Yes, you will get a verified certificate on completing all the mandatory requirements as indicated in the course introduction.
- This course provides a verified certificate which assures that you have completed the recommended course material and the related assessments.
- Are the exams/tests in this course of objective type only or are there subjective type questions as well? Do the exams/tests in this course carry marks?
- Currently, the assessments are of objective type only.
- Yes, the marks are mentioned beside the questions.
- What are the types of questions that are asked in the exams/tests for this course?
All the questions are related to or based on the concepts that the course material covers.
- What are criteria for completing/passing this course?
Each module, except Gain Guidance from Careers Gurus, Gain Foundational Skills in IT. Understand Accounting Fundamentals and Understand Artificial Intelligence (Part 1 and Part 2) has an assessment at the end which must be cleared for passing the course, in addition to an end-of-course assessment.
- Can I do obtain certificate by just going through the course without answering any exams/tests or even if I fail in the exam/tests?
To get the course completion certificate you need to compulsorily complete the exams/tests and the end-of-course assessment. You will not get certificate if you fail in the exam/tests.
- Is there any classroom training associated with this course? Do I need to go to specific location to appear for the exams/tests?
- No, this course is meant for online self-learning at one’s own space pace.
- No, you do not need to go a specific location to appear for the exams/tests. You need to complete the online assessment at the end of each module and at the end of the course.
- Gain Guidance from career Gurus, gain Foundational Skill in IT. Understand Accounting Fundamentals and Understand Artificial Intelligence (Part 1 and 2) modules do not have any assessment.
- I have registered for the course, but I am not able to view all modules?
The course is designed such that on the day you subscribe, you will have access only to Day 1 module. On the second day, you will have access to Day 1 and day 2 modules, and so on. By day 15 all modules will be available to you.
- What if I am unable to complete the course in 15 Days?
Even if you have not been able to complete the course in 15 days, all modules will still remain available to you till the course access end date specified in your login. You can complete the modules at your own pace.
- Can I get a job after completing this course?
Completion of this course is not sufficient to get a job. However, the certificate obtained after the course completion will be a valuable addition to your competencies.
- I have already completed the Career Skill course Can I get a job after completing this course?
No, you would not be exempted from taking the module’s common between the two courses. You need to complete all the modules in this course and the end-of-course assessment, to get the certificate of completion.