Tamil Nilam Login, Check land records – This is the official website of the Tamil Nadu Information system on land administration also known as Patta Chitta. The website is governed by the Revenue and Disaster Management department of Tamil Nadu. And the portal is managed by the Commissioner of Survey and Settlement. Tamil Nilam portal is used by the government and common people as well for serious land-related issues. The government takes land from the individuals. And the state government distributes free house site patta to the people. Many communities get benefits from the free lands. Communities that got benefits in past are Adi Dravida, Tribal Welfare, BC, MBC, and the minorities. As the portal maintains the database of the land of all the state districts wise. The initiative keeps better visibility as well as transparency.
The government of Tamil Nadu under CM MK Stalin started distribution of e-patta for 3.35 lakh people recently. CM Stalin distributed 10 e-Pattas to the eligible families under the program. So far the scheme has created 2.77 lakh beneficiaries. These beneficiaries have built houses on the land acquired by the district collector. Also, around 43,911 beneficiaries are provided with e-patta till March 31st, 2022. As the government of Tamil Nadu has acquired 11,873 hectares of land. The government will complete the distribution of the remaining land in the Financial year 2022-23.
Tamil Nilam Login, Registration
Overview of Tamil Nilam Portal
|Portal Name||Tamil Nilam|
|Launched by||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Department||Department of Revenue and Disaster Management|
|Beneficiaries||People of Tamil Nadu|
Services for People on Tamil Nilam
These services are available for common people on the Tamil Nilam Portal:
- Land Search
- Data on court cases based on the land and revenue
- Crop Management of any District
- Survey Number View
- Information on Property Tax in the state
- Application Status and other detail on Patta extract and TLR extract
- Field Measurement details
Benefits of Tamil Nilam Portal
The benefits of all the services on the Tamil Nilam portal are:
- It helps the departments in the transaction regarding the land records with data transparency and accuracy.
- The portal generates an important component known as Chitta extract and it can be missed by the citizens.
- It also handles the end-to-end workflow process.
- All the land records on the portal are placed in role-based security.
- It also delivers SMS alerts to the citizens.
- IT also enables the ministry to monitor reports for taluk, district, and state-level officers.
- The records on the portal reduce the dispute over the land between the citizens.
Tamil Nilam Login
To do the login follow the steps below:
- Firstly, visit the official website https://tamilnilam.tn.gov.in/Revenue/login.html.
- Next, enter your user name and Password.
- Finally, click on the Login button.
Tamil Nilam CSC Login
To do the CSC login follow the steps below:
- Firstly, visit the official website https://tamilnilam.tn.gov.in/CSC/login.html
- Enter your User name and Password.
- Finally, click on the login button.
Tamil Nilam CSC Login Application status
To check the CSC login application status follow the steps below:
- Firstly, visit the official website https://tamilnilam.tn.gov.in/CSC/login.html.
- Click on the Status button, and a dialog box will open.
- Enter your Application number.
- Finally, click on the Check status button.
View Chitta Patta Details
To view Chitta patta details follow the steps below:
- Firstly visit the official website of the Tamil Nilam Portal.
- Next on the home page, an option of View Patta/Chitta details is available, you need to click on it.
- From here you will see a new page comprising the district, taluk, and village, view Patta/Chitta, Patta number, and enter the authentication value.
- Select District, Village, Circle, Patta number, or Survey Number of the view patta/Chitta you want to see details of.
- There are two options you can view details from Putta number or Survey Number select one and enter the correct number of whatever you choose.
- Finally, authenticate the value as mentioned in the box below the patta number/ Survey Number and click on the Submit Button.