Home Search Education is a voluntary charity. A home-based education program is to be implemented to rectify the learning gaps and losses of students in grades one through eight in government schools during periods of the general outbreak of the corona epidemic. The Tamilnadu Kalvi Fellowship form is provided on the website to enable volunteers to register for teaching services at ‘Home Search Education’ centres in the evenings after school. The Tamilnadu Kalvi Fellowship application form is available on the official website and the last date for submitting the application is 15th June 2022. There are a total of 152 vacancies under 14 vacancies will be reserved for fellows and 38 seats will be for Seniors fellows.
Welcome in pmmodiyojnaa.in, We are all aware that the Tamil Nadu government has launched the Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme, a new initiative aimed at enhancing the future of kids in grades 1 through 8. Some people will bridge the learning gap brought on by the Covid-19 pandemic under the TN illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme, which was introduced by the state administration. The help would be given under the state government’s newly introduced Tamil Nadu illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme 2023. So, in order to fully understand our post, which contains all the information linked to the TN illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme 2023, including its objective, eligibility requirements, and key papers, you must read it in its entirety.
About Illam Thedi Kalvi Fellowship 2023
TheIllam Thedi Kalvi Fellowship which is generally known as Tamilnadu Kalvi Fellowship is a programme which was launched by the Government of Tamilnadu in Department Of School Education. We all know that Tamilnadu government always launched new and fruitful schemes for citizens of Tamilnadu. TN Kalvi is also a fruitful scheme for children or students of tamilnadu’s schools who was not able to continue their studies in Global Pandemic last year. The Department of School Education released application forms for Illam Thedi Kalvi Fellowship in 2023 to overcome the academic loss of students from classes 1 to 8 students. This is a contractual fellowship where applicant will reduce or fulfil the unavailability of teaching staff in across the Tamilnadu state. The Illam Thedi Kalvi Fellowship is inviting candidates who have cleared their Undergraduation in any stream. There is a benefit for those applicants who have recently passed their 12th class and want to work as a volunteer in TN Kalvi fellowship can also apply for teaching lower classes students. Illam Thedi Kalvi scheme will help students to comeback on their studies as will as encourage youth to work for society. This scheme will also increase employment in tamilnadu because volunteer will be paid some amount for their services. We are describing all the benefits and the amount in article below. please read all the parts to acquire all the knowledge.
Overview on Illam Thedi Kalvi Recruitment 2023
|Launched by||Government of Tamilnadu|
|Name of Fellowship||Tamilnadu Kalvi Fellowship 2023 Recruitment|
|Objective||To promote education among students of class 1st to 8th|
|Benefits||Students who passed out class 12th or undergraduate will get the opportunity to do voluntary and will receive some amount of money|
|Deadline||15th June 2022|
Objective of Illam Thedi Kalvi Fellowship
Illam Thedi Kalvi 2023 is a new fellowship programme that the government of Tamil Nadu has launched with the goal of promoting education among students of Classes 1–8. This programme allows recent Class 12th passed to organise a group and teach lower grades such as classes 1 to 5 or 1 to 3. Despite working as a volunteer, the person will also receive compensation for their services.
The major goal of the Illam Thedi Kalvi 2022 initiative has been accomplished, and that is to raise education standards in Tamilnadu, because Covid 19 was unsuitable for school students, especially for lower class students, they were not able to afford digital alternatives. Many youngsters today still lack access to even the most fundamental education. This step will reduce learning gap and encourage them to improve themselves.
Benefits of Illam Thedi Kalvi: 2023
- It is an exchangeable deal for citizen of Tamilnadu where Youth of tamilnadu will tach students what they learnt and students will learn from their eldors. it means a person who can teach is invited in this programme and a person who want to learn is also invited to learn.
- It will not make barriers for teachers in school teaching. Tamilnadu Kalvi yojna arranges a teaching-learning programme after the school time.
- Students will get extra time after the school time to built their knowledge and fulfil their loss in acadmics.
- The Illam Thedi Kalvi programme will provide education at the doorstep of home. Students who can not do to school have a golden opportunity because a school system is ready to come their home to teach them.
- This will not only strong education system in tamilnadu, but will also provide employment to Undergraduate pass students and 12 pass students.
- Volunteers will get some amount of money for their services which is the next heading of our article.
What Is The Salary under Kalvi Fellowship 2023
There are two criteria for salary distribution in Illam Thedi Kalvi yojna. Fellows who will teach lower class students will be paid a monthly amount of 25000/- Indian rupees, and for those who will teach upper classes will be paid 32000/- rupees in a month.
Apart from this expensive salary, volunteers will get a certificate for their teaching which will help to get benefits in any private school teacher job and will make a good impression in interview.
Tamilnadu Kalvi Scheme: Total Vacancies
There are 152 vacancies in Tamilnadu Illam Thedi Kalvi scheme. Which will be implemented in approximately 12 districts of Tamilnadu. 152 vacancies are further divided into two parts. Candidates who applied them as a fellow will get a chance in 114 seats 38 seats are saved for senior fellows who will teach upper grades students.
Eligibility Criteria For Tamilnadu Kalvi Fellowship
To be eligible for the fellowship volunteer must fulfill the following criteria:
- Volunteers must be willing to work with children for at least six hours per week (or) volunteer part-time.
- To converse with children and teach Tamil, English, and Mathematics
- Volunteers must be fluent in Tamil. (Equipment and training will be given.)
- He/She should take part willingly and without being forced.
- Volunteers must be at least 17 years old to apply.
The following requirements must be met by volunteers in order to be eligible for the fellowship:
- A minimum of six hours a week of with children must be accepted from volunteers, or they must be available for part-time work.
- Able to speak with kids and impart Tamil, English, and math knowledge.
- Volunteers must speak Tamil fluently.(Training and equipment will be provided.)
- He or she should participate voluntarily and without coercion.
- To apply, volunteers must be at least 17 years old.
Important Dates for Illam Thedi Kalvi Application
Candidates must apply for their application form before 15 June 2022. After the deadline, no form will be accepted.
How to Apply For Illam Thedi Kalvi Fellowship 2023
- First of all visit the official website of Illam Thedi Kalvi fellowship.
- You will be redirected to a new homepage where you have to click a link of Registration for Illam Thedi Kalvi Fellowship 2023.
- When you click on the link a new page will open on your screen for registration online.
- Fill all the details such as name, date of birth, email, mobile number, gender, Aadhar card, Educational certificates etc.
- Next step is to submit the application form after checking all the details correctly
- You will redirected to a PDF file where you have to read all guidelines for the Illam Thedi Kalvi programme.
- At the end, you can download your filled from for further process.
How to View E-Journal
- First of all, open the official website of the Illam Thedi Kalvi programme.
- After that you will be redirected to home page of the website.
- After that you will see a link for e journal. Click on the link.
- You will reach on a new window of e journal.
- Read all the detail on web page of e journal of Illam Thedi Kalvi scheme.
- If you want to save it than click on download to save it on your device.
- Toll Free Number-14417
- Email id- [email protected]