Tamil Nadu Old Age Pension Apply Online, Eligibility, and Status – In India many sections of the society are unable to afford good life as they are unable to work for different reasons. These Sections are Widows, Old age People, Disabled people, and many others. The Indian government of India and State, governments give pensions to these people. These Incentives help these people upliftment of their socioeconomic status. So they can live and get the necessities of life. Tamil Nadu government also provides a pension for Old age people of the state. Tamil Nadu’s old age pension gives old age people of the state Rs. 1,000 every month for their expenditure.
Tamil Nadu’s old age Pension is provided under the Indira Gandhi Old age Pension Scheme. In this article, we are going to tell you all the aspects of Budhapa Pension Tamil Nadu. We are going to tell you the application process, the Eligibility criteria for the scheme, the Required documents, and the amount given under this scheme. So if you want to apply for the scheme you will just need to go through the article to know about Tamil Nadu’s old-age pension in detail. Stick to the end of the article to know about the TN Old age pension in full detail.
Tamil Nadu Old Age Pension- Application Form
Tamil Nadu Old Age Pension is provided under Indira Gandhi National Old age Pension. The government provides this amount as many old age people do not have any means of getting their livelihood. SO this amount provided by the government helps them in getting the basic things for themselves. In Tamil Nadu old age people get an amount of Rs. 1,000 per month for their expenditure. Full detail about the scheme is given below.
Karnataka Old Age Pension -Required Documents
These are the documents required for TN Vridha Pension
- Smart card or ration card
- Voter ID
- Bank passbook
- BPL No
- Age Proof
Tamil Nadu Senior Citizen Pension Scheme – Eligibility
The Eligibility Criteria for TN Vridha Pension are given below:
- Firstly, the applicant must be a resident of Tamil Nadu.
- The person must be 60+ Years old.
- Must be from the BPL (Below Poverty Line) Categorie.
- The applicant’s Son/Daughter does not provide any financial assistance.
- Individuals must not have any relative above the age of 18 years.
- Below Poverty Line(Get BPL No from Corporation office in City corporation/ In Rural areas from BDO office or panchayat office).
- Candiadate must be a Non worker.
- Family real estate should be less than Rs. 50000, it has now been increased to Rs. 100000.
These are the basic criteria the applicant must fulfill to get Tamil Nadu Old Age Pension.
How to Apply for TN Old Age Pension
In Tamil Nadu, a Senior Citizen gets a Pension of Rs. 1,000 per Month provides Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension. The process to Apply for this is below:
- First get an Application Form from the Social Welfare Department of your area.
- Fill in all the information asked in the application form. Like Candidate name, Social Welfare Department, State, District and Block details, Name of the village Panchayat, Name of Society, Beneficiary and Heirs, House number, Gender (Male / Female), Age and Date of Birth, Birth certificate details, And, Annual income and domicile certificate details.
- Attach all the documents with the application form.
- Now submit your application form with the attached documents to your concerned Tehsil Social Welfare Officers. OR in urban areas, you can submit the application form to District Social Welfare Officer.
After that officials will verify all the details you filled with your documents.
The final sanction of the pension will be made by District Level Sanctioning Committee (DLSC).
Note – Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension has a different process for applying in different states. To apply immediately in rural areas visit your Social Welfare Department and in urban areas, visit your District Social Welfare Officer.
TN Old Age Pension Scheme – Application Status Online
To track your Budhapa Pension in TN follow these steps:
- First visit the Official Website of the National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP)|Ministry Of Rural Development|Government Of India.
- On the home page Click on More Reports.
- Following the next page click on the Application Track option.
- Here you will need to fill in your Application Number and then click on the Search Button.
- Now your application status will appear on your device screen.
TN Old Age Pension Status Online/Muthiyor Pension Status
To check your Pension status for Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension follow these steps:
- First visit the official web page of the National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP)|Ministry Of Rural Development|Government Of India.
- On the home page click on More Reports.
- Here select the Pension Payment Details option.
- On the page after that you will need to fill in one of these details – order number or application number or by proving mobile number and applicant name. (If you select the name option you will also need to select the corresponding state and district.