Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023 – Apply Online through the official website of the portal www.tnsocialwelfare.org. Along with that, you can also download the online application form pdf. Moreover, this article covers complete details about TN Free Sewing Machine Scheme such as – Objectives, Benefits & Features. Also, you will get to know about the eligibility criteria and application procedure of the TN Free Sewing Machine Yojana 2023.
Most importantly, this scheme is only for the poor or economically weaker section family. Therefore, the women who belong to EWS or BPL families will get benefits under the scheme. So if you are also interested and want to grab all the benefits under the scheme. Then you need to apply online for the scheme and continue reading this article ahead. Therefore, below you can find the necessary information about the Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023.
Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023
The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, Mr. Karuppa Gounder Palanisamy has initiated the Free Sewing Machine Scheme in his state. The main motive of the scheme is to help poor background women of the state. Under this scheme, the free sewing machine will be provided to the weaker section women. So that they can sew clothes and can generate self-employment. In our country, there are many women who do not have any source of income and due to this reason, they suffer a lot. However, with the help of this scheme, they earn a living and create a source of income for their families.
Moreover, those women who belong to families with monthly incomes less than Rs 12,000 are eligible for this scheme. Women must be at least 20 years of age and a maximum of 40 years of age to apply for this scheme. Women working as laborers can also apply for the Free Tailoring Machine scheme. All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the application form pdf and read the full article.
Overview of Free Sewing Machine TN Scheme
|Scheme Name||Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023|
|In Language||தமிழ்நாடு இலவச தையல் இயந்திர திட்டம்|
|Launched By||Mr. Karuppa Gounder Palanisamy|
|Department||Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme|
|Benefit||To Provide Free Sewing Machines to Poor or economically weaker section women|
|Beneficiary||Poor women of Tamil Nadu State|
|Post category||State Govt. Scheme|
Features of TN Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023
- The scheme is being implemented by the Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme Department.
- In order to enhance the income of widows, deserted wives, women from economically weaker sections, differently-abled men and women, and socially affected women through self-employment.
- Through this scheme, the government provides 15500 advanced sewing machines to the members of women’s industrial cooperative society with a 10% government subsidy.
- Women tailoring training centers are also functioning under this scheme at Salem and Tiruvannamalai which are exclusively for tribal women.
- In these centers, every year 35 tribal women are trained.
- Under this scheme, the cloth for the free supply of uniforms is supplied to the 32 cutting centers that are functioning under the control of the social welfare department. These clothes are cut in the cutting Centre.
- After that, the cloth is given to the concerned tailoring societies in order to stitch the uniform. The stitched uniforms are delivered to 413 AEEOs and 67 DEOs of the Education Department through these societies.
Objectives & Benefits under the Portal
- Free Sewing Machine Scheme was initiated by the Tamilnadu government for the purpose of empowering women.
- The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Mr. Karuppa Gounder Palanisamy launched the Free Sewing Machine Scheme in his state for helping the poor women.
- The main objective of the Tamilnadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme is to make women self-reliant.
- Also, it will provide dual benefits to women and increase employment opportunities across the state.
- TN free sewing machine scheme will make the beneficiary self-dependent and it will also improve the quality of stitching of uniforms.
- And also, increase the productivity of the women industrial cooperative tailoring societies.
- Other than that through this scheme, the standard of living of beneficiaries will also improve.
- This scheme will enhance the income and social status of the beneficiaries by providing them self employment.
Eligibility Criteria For Application Form PDF @tnsocialwelfare.org
In order to apply for the scheme, the applicant must be eligible for the scheme. Below, we have mentioned the eligibility criteria and list of required documents:-
- First of all, an applicant must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu.
- Secondly, the applicant must belong to the following category:-
- Deserted wives
- Economically weaker section women
- Socially affected women
- Differently-abled men and women
- And the age of the applicant should be between 20 to 40 years.
- Most importantly, the income of the candidate must be below Rs 12000.
List of Required Documents Under the Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Income certificate
- Residence proof
- Age proof
- Caste certificate
In case, belongs to any special category:-
- Deserted wife certificate
- Community certificate
- Destitute widow certificate
- Handicapped medical certificate
How to Apply Online For Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023?
Following are the simple steps and procedures in order to apply online under TN Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023:-
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the Scheme @tnsocialwelfare.org.
- Now, on the homepage, you have to download the form by “clicking on the link” here.
- After that, take a printout of this form.
- Now, fill in all the relevant details in this form like:-
- Name, Gender, Date of Birth
- Caste, Category,
- Annual Income, etc.
- After filling out the information, you have to attach all the required documents.
- At last, you need to submit this form to the nearest social welfare department office.
Other Related Schemes:-