Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme | TN CM Breakfast Scheme Online Application Process, Menu for Breakfast And Objective | TN Chief Minister Free Breakfast Scheme | All the kids who eat breakfast daily are more energetic. One should not skip breakfast as it makes youngsters weary, angry, and unhealthy. Therefore, the State Government of Tamil Nadu has recently initiating the chief minister’s breakfast plan. This scheme will provide the most crucial meal of the day to all the children.
The state government has inaugurated this program on 27th of July, 2022. This scheme will surely assist nearly 1500 government elementary schools. This will cover approximately 1.14 lakh children, as per the reports. Today through this article we will provide you all details about TN Chief Minister’s breakfast scheme. This mainly includes- the eligibility criteria, benefits, objective as well as the online application process to apply for CM Breakfast Scheme.
Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme 2023
Recently the state government of Tamil Nadu has announced the Chief Ministers’ Breakfast Scheme for the very first time in TN state. Chief Minister Mr. MK Stalin has stated during an event, that Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it should never be skipped. As many children rush to get to their school early in the morning, and therefore they skip breakfast. This makes them weary, angry as well as restless.
- Under this scheme, government will provide breakfast to pupils of classes one to five.
- The TN officials have approved 33.56 billion rupees for this Chief Minister’s Breakfast Scheme on 27th of July, 2023.
- In the first period of this program the Govt. will provide breakfast to nearly 1,545 government primary schools. This will cover around 1.14 million children who will get breakfast at school.
- This will only provide the most nutritious breakfast to all elementary school children on working days.
- Tamil Nadu local bodies will look after the implementation of this scheme. They will expand this scheme to all over the state.
- During the current period of his party-led administration, he will definitely elevate this school lunch program to a higher level.
- They will supply a proper meal containing 150–500 grams of breakfast with sambar and healthy veggies to each and every kid. The government has also brought the breakfast menu for the five school days (Monday to Friday).
Breakfast Menu For The Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme
|Monday||Rice Upma or Rava Upma or Semayya Upma or Wheat Upma with Heathy Veggies Sambar.|
|Tuesday||Rava Khichdi Or Samay Kitchadi, Vegetable Khichdi, Or Veet Rava Khichdi with Vegetable Sambar.|
|Wednesday||Rava/Pongal, Or Pongal and Vegetable Sambar.|
|Thursday||Upma of Rice and Rava, Upma and Samay, Upma and Veet Rava, Upma and Rava Kesari and Samay Kesari|
|Friday||Rava Khichdi, Samay Khichdi, and Vegetable Khichdi, Rava Kesari and the Samay Kesari.|
Overview Of Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme|
|Initiated By||Chief Minister M.K Stalin|
|Beneficiaries||Scholl Kids (Class 1st – 5th)|
|Major Benefits||Free Breakfast To Children|
|Official Website Portal||Available Soon|
Objective Of Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme
The major aim of this session is to spread awareness regarding the importance of self-confidence among school children. It is the duty of the government to educate school children about the importance of mental as well as physical health. Bringing these kind of messages will not only make children aware but will also educate the society. The objective of this initiative is to ensure that school children must have a healthy breakfast. As it will not only assist them get off to a good start of their day but will also improve their overall health. This project would help a great number of elementary school students. Consequently, the state authority has set aside a huge budget of Rs 33.56 crores for the phase from 2023.
Benefits of TN CM Breakfast Scheme
- This new TN breakfast scheme will help students from class 1 to 5 by providing them a free meal early in the morning.
- Breakfast nourishes the student’s brain and general health.
- The initiative will encourage children and nourish them as well.
- With the implementation of this scheme, students who miss breakfast early in the morning will not need to feel hungry at school. Thus they will remain attentive throughout the entire day.
- The scheme gives initial benefits to nearly 1.25 lakh young students.
- This will reduce the nutritional shortfall in primary schools, mainly in metropolitan cities. As the children from disadvantaged backgrounds lack the needed nutritious meals every morning.
- Above 43,600 students in municipal corporations, Nearly 17,400 in municipalities, About 42,800 in village panchayat boundaries, and total of 10,100 in rural as well as mountainous regions will avail the benefits of CM Breakfast scheme.
Eligibility Criteria For Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme
- Applicants must a citizen of Tamil Nadu state.
- Children must be studying from class 1st to 5th
- The student must be studying in any government school.
Registration Process For Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme
Tamil Nadu Government will soon launch the official website portal for Tamil Nadu CM breakfast scheme. As soon as the government releases any notification we will definitely update you with the latest details.
Let us recall the evolution of such kind of schemes in state over the past 100 years. Some similar programs distributing meals to primary school students, like the lunch program of Madras, India, started in 1957. Also, the Chief Minister M. Karunanidhi initiated a nutritious meal plan in the year 1989. This is currently in operation and being implemented. This breakfast scheme in Tamil Nadu aims to give children from affluent primary schools with nutritional advantages, as well as to enhance children’s self-confidence and improve their physical and mental health.