The Indian Government has provided an online website portal for students from all over the states in our country for education purposes. The concerned department of education has introduced the SWAYAM Portal 2023 for benefiting students. One of the most important things about Swayam Portal is that it’s designed based on 3 cardinal principles under the National Policy of Education which has equity, access, and quality of education for each student learning in the states. Today through this article we will provide you with all details about the SWAYAM Portal.
SWAYAM Registration 2023 Online Course
As we all know that because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have generally seen that students have completed their previous year’s session with the assistance of various online platforms. But in certain regions, it has become quite problematic for parents to provide quality education to their children. Therefore, in this regard the central government of India has recently launched a new scheme named as the SWAYAM Portal. As almost everything has been made obtainable online, now all students can obtain all the information related to studies from this website portal.
Along with this, in order to complete the session of education with higher safety of students, the Indian government has inaugurated this Swayam portal. This portal also ensures the best learning ways and best teachers from all over the nation to provide quality education to all children.
SWAYAM List of Courses 2023
The full form of SWAYAM is as- Study Webs of Active Learning for Young Aspiring Minds. As the name itself suggests, government has launched this portal for bright students. All these students desire to study more and more as they know the true meaning of education. Therefore the concerned applicants do not need to pay any money for the registration process under the portal for education.
Evidently, the interested students can get certification for the course they studied at the SWAYAM Portal 2023. For this, they need to pay some charges for the certification procedure. But if anyone don’t neef any certification, then in that case course is free of cost. Nowadays the teachers have also become quite experts in audio or video virtual classes. As previous year it was very problematic for both parents as well as teachers to manage their education in class or at home.
10 Major Categories Of SWAYAM Courses
- Engineering and Technology
- Humanities and Arts
- Management and Commerce
- Maths and Science
- Architecture and Planning
- Annual refresher programme in teaching subject
Objective Of SWAYAM Portal
- Firstly, it provides an appropriate content for all the Classes from 9th class to post-graduation level courses.
- Secondly, It is an amazing platform which ensures vast knowledge of courses.
- Additionally, this portal hosts and provide thousand of courses at one single place.
- Thirdly, It efficiently identifies the needs of applicant students after they finish their registration at this portal.
- All those students who neef certification after completing their courses, need to give an online examination as prescribed by the concerned department.
- Generally there is a choice-based credit system at Swayam portal for their user. The courses as well as syllabus available at this portal will be same as that of recommended colleges and institutions.
Overview Of SWAYAM Portal
|Name of Article||Swayam Portal 2023|
|Initiated By||The Central Government of India|
|Concerned Department||The Department of Education|
|Major Benefits||To make digital classes available online for all the students.|
|Beneficiaries||Students from all States of India|
|Official Website Portal||swayam.gov.in|
With the inauguration of this online website, the learning and teaching process has come out of just schools and classrooms. Now both teachers as well as guardians of students can manage online classes. With the SWAYAM portal, students can easily get the course details at any time from anywhere.
Benefits Of SWAYAM Registration 2023
- The department has ensured the quality education and resources for all those students who are registered under Swayam portal.
- With this, all underprivileged applicants can also avail benefits of the facilities available at the portal.
- Students from any state, at any point of time, and also anyone can get knowledge about their education at SWAYAM.
- Students need not to pay any fee amount for studies.
- But in case, if the applicant needs certification of course which they have studied on Swayam. For this, they need to pay some money as well.
- Due to introduction of this portal, the knowledge of students will also increase.
- As a result, the youth can contribute to the development of their nation as well.
- It’s just like the famous proverb- Padhega India to Badhega India of Indian government.
Eligibility Criteria For SWAYAM Portal
- One important thing to note is that there is no any eligibility criteria under the SWAYAM portal.
- As students from all around India who belongs to any caste-like General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Caste, and any other minority communities can easily apply online to avail Swayam services.
- Additionally, there is also no age limit for education.
Swayam Online Course Upcoming Examination Plan
|Course||National Coordinators||Examination Date|
|Ancient Greek and Medieval Philosophy||Consortium for Educational Communication (CEC)||–|
|Basics of Arabic||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)||–|
|City and Metropolitan Planning||Consortium for Educational Communication (CEC)||–|
|Communication Skills (BAL-002)||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)||–|
|Communication Skills-I (ORU-001)||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)||–|
|Communication Skills-II(ORU-002)||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)||–|
SWAYAM Semester Exam Dates-
We have provided the table in which dates of examination have mentioned of the different type of courses available at the Swayam official portal:-
|Name of the Course||Examination Dates|
|Ancient Greek and Medieval Philosophy||09 May 2020|
|Basics of Arabic||09 May 2020|
|City and Metropolitan Planning||09 May 2020|
|Communication Skills (BAL-002)||10 May 2020|
|Communication Skills-I (ORU-001)||10 May 2020|
|Communication Skills-II(ORU-002)||10 May 2020|
SWAYAM Portal Online Registration Process
- First of all, students need to open the Official Website Portal of SWAYAM.
- Now, the homepage of the SWAYAM portal will appear in front of your screen.
- After that, click on the option of registration which is available above on the homepage.
- As soon as you click a new page will appear before your screen.
- Now you need to fill in details here, like Personal information, contact number, etc.
- Following that key in your username along with password according to your usage.
- Lastly, verify the ID with the help of an email address or valid mobile number.
- After that click on the Create button at the end.
- With this simple process, you can easily do registration under Swayam.
Process To Make Login ID At the SWAYAM Portal-
- At first, students need to go through the official website portal of Swayam.
- Now the homepage will open before your screen.
- You need to click on option named as Sign-in or Register.
- After that you need to fill in the asked details in the form available in front of you.
- Following this, enter your username and decide the password as per your requirement.
- Lastly, kindly click on the sign-in button. Consequently your Login ID has been created successfully.
Process To Download Swayam App
- In order to download the SWAYAM mobile app you need good internet connection and a mobile phone.
- As you need to visit the SWAYAM Portal to download mobile application.
- You need to click on the get on Google play option.
- After that you need to open the link available at the homepage and then install the application.
- Once installed successfully, you can avail all the facilities of Swayam.
Available Helpline Number-
- Mobile Number: 18001219025
- Email Address- [email protected]