Assam Swanirbhar Naari Atmanirbhar Scheme 2023=> The Assam state government has done many things to empower the indigenous weavers of the state. Under which now the Swanirbhar Naari Scheme was started in the year 2020 by the administration. Around 4 lakh families in the state will be benefited from the scheme. As per the official announcement of Assam Swanirbhar Naari, hand-woven goods can be procured directly from the indigenous weavers of the state through the website of the scheme. Here we have provided you with complete information about the objectives, eligibility, and required documents as well as the most important application process for Assam Swanirbhar Naari Atmanirbhar Scheme 2023.
Assam Swanirbhar Naari Scheme 2023
Swanirbhar Nari Assam 2023 – Atmanirbhar Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of the state Himanta Biswa Sarma to empower the indigenous weavers in Guwahati. For this the state government has launched a web portal. Through which direct purchase of handloom items will be done from indigenous weavers. Under the Assam Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme, work will be done to preserve the heritage of handloom and textiles in the state. Let us know how and from where benefits will be found under this Assam Swanirbhar Nari Scheme.
Under the Assam Swanirbhar Naari Scheme, priority will be given to the handloom sector. This will help the indigenous weavers to gain more in the handloom sector, and help them to expand their businesses and support their families financially. For this, the government has released an online website. Through this, the indigenous weavers of the state will be enabled to sell their goods online. In this way, the weavers will get full profit by selling their goods. Now they will not need any intermediary to sell their goods. People who have inherited this skill from their ancestors. Such people have started the scheme under the Department of Handloom Textile and Sericulture to preserve the cultural heritage of the state and promote those other such people through the Assam Swanirbhar Nari Scheme.
Swanirbhar nari scheme online registration – Overview
|Scheme||Swanirbhar Naari Scheme|
|Launched by||CM Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Benefit||Online Selling Facility|
|Beneficiaries||Women of Assam state (Indigenous Weavers)|
|Objective||To give priority to the handloom sector and to preserve the cultural heritage of the state.|
|Application Form Date||Not announced|
Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme – Purpose
- The scheme has launched to empower economically weak Women
- 4 lakh families will be benefited by this scheme
- This scheme will give Women self employment opportunities
- Atmanirbhar Scheme is a big initiative for women empowerment
- This Scheme would be implemented under MGNREGA
Benefits of Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme 2023
Swanirbhar Naari Scheme has been started by the Department of Handlooms and Textiles, the benefits of which are also very rich, which are as follows
- The scheme has been started to help the indigenous weavers financially.
- Under this, Swanirbhar Naari Portal swanirbharnaari.assam.gov.in has been started by the government.
- Through the portal, the government will be able to sell handloom products there.
- Now the weavers will need some middleman in the business. This will give them an assured income.
- With the Handloom and Textiles Department in charge, it is expected that the scheme will assist the weavers in other ways by equipping them with advanced techniques.
- Also through the scheme, the women of Assam state will get many different types of opportunities.
- The state government wants to make the women of the state of Assam as strong as the former personalities of the region.
- The list of former celebrities includes Sati Joymati, Sati Sadhana, Kanaklata Barua, Mangri Orang, and Indira Miri.
- This scheme will directly connect the weavers with the people who buy their goods.
- Under this scheme, the government will buy and sell products both inside and outside the state. Weavers do not need to work hard for this.
Swanirbhar Nari Assam 2023 – Atmanirbhar Scheme – Eligibility
- There are no more eligibility criteria for Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme.
- To get this benefit, the applicant must first be a resident of the state of Assam.
- Also, the applicant should be a weaver.
swanirbharnaari.assam.gov.in Login -Needed Documents
All the applicants will need the following documents to get the benefits of the scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Particulars
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number (link to aadhar)
Implementation of Swanirbhar Naari – Atmanirbhar asoni Scheme
CM has underlined the role of PRI representatives in ensuring the effective implementation of the Swanirbhar Naari – Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme. Chief Minister called upon PRI representatives to extend full cooperation to the women SHG beneficiaries. It would enable PRI representatives to perform their duties with honesty, sincerity, and dedication. Assam govt. will take strict action against panchayats found to be involved in corrupt practices, anomalies, or negligence while implementing the scheme.
Need for Swanirbhar Naari Atmanirbhar Scheme 2023 Application Process
Many women personalities like Sati Joymati, Sati Sadhani, Kanaklata Baruah, Magri Orang, Indira Miri have exemplified women’s power in the Assam state. CM mentioned that women of the Assam state are very hardworking and even urged them to show utmost commitment in implementing the Swanirbhar Naari – Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme.
Asset Creation in Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme 22
In the case of individual asset creation, 5 identified activities would be implemented across all Development Blocks. For community asset creation, 20 activities would be implemented in selected Development Blocks. In addition to this, monitoring committees from panchayats up to State level would be constituted for effective implementation of the scheme.
Swanirbhar Naari Scheme Online Apply 2023: Registration
If you also want to register yourself under Swanirbhar Naari portal, then for this you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to Swanirbhar Naari Portal. Here you will see its home page.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of “Register”.
- On clicking, the next page (Swanirbhar Naari Registration Form) will open in front of you.
- Here you have to fill in some details like –
- Personal Details (Name, Aadhaar No, Voter ID, Mobile No, Email, Father/Husband Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Cast, and Pin Code)
- Address Details (District, Assembly Constituency, Development Block, Panchayat, and Village)
- Yarn Passbook Details (Yarn Passbook No, Issuing Authority)
- Login Details (Username, Password)
- After filling in all the information, you will be asked whether you want to sell your handloom products under the “Swanibhar Nari” scheme.
- So you have to tick Yes here and finally on the button “Register” Click it.
- In this way, your online registration will be completed.
Swanirbhar Naari Scheme login 2023
If you want to log in to Assam Swanirbhar Nari Portal, then you can easily log in to Swanirbhar Nari Portal through the following steps after your successful registration.
- For this, first, you have to go to its official website.
- Here on the home page, you have to click on login to apply under the scheme.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you. Where you have to enter your username and password.
- After this, you have to select your role and enter the captcha code.
- After that check your username and password once and finally click on “Sign in”.
- In this way, you can easily log in to Swanirbhar Nari Portal.
Swanirbhar Nari Scheme Check Report / Your Name in the List
You have to follow the following steps to view the report and check your name on Swanirbhar Nari Portal.
- First of all, you have to visit the Assam Swanirbhar Nari Portal. Here you will see the home page.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of “Report”.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to select the district and date and click on “Search”.
- Now if you want to see your name in the list of accepted candidates, you click on the “approve” button.
- After this, the list of approved candidates will appear in front of you.
- Along with this you have been given the option under Waiting for Approval for the rejected products.
- Any option clicked here will display you complete information about that option.