India is a country of youths. The maximum population of Indian citizen is youth. The biggest inspiration for youth is the character of Swami Vivekananda. Swami Vivekananda was not only a spiritual monk but also an Indian representative who represent India with it cultural richness and connect it which the modern world. The west Bengal government has been providing Swami Vivekananda scholarship to youth of West Bengal to inspire them. So if you want to acquire the complete knowledge of Swami Vivekananda scholarship of 2023 then you are at right place. We will cover in this article about Swami Vivekananda scholarship 2023, objectives of Swami Vivekananda scholarship 2023, the eligibility criteria and benefits of Swami Vivekanand scholarship, we will also discuss the application process of Swami Vivekananda scholarship 2023. If you want to apply for this scholarship then you are suggested to read the full article step by step.
Swami Vivekananda scholarship 2023
The government of West Bengal in India is providing Swami Vivekananda scholarship to all the students who live in West Bengal and study in West Bengal. It is a merit cum means scholarship. Students who are not able to pay their fees in post graduation courses and under graduation courses such as bachelor of art, bachelor of science, commerce etc. Are offered Swami Vivekananda scholarship 2023 from west bengal government. Students who are studying from 9th to 12th class are also eligible to get this scholarship to continue their education. Also students who are perceiving professional courses will also get benefit of this Swami Vivekananda scholarship 2023. This scholarship will help financially backward students to complete their educational without any burden of money, they can perceive there high education without demanding any money from their families. We are briefly describing in the application procedure to get benefit of Swami Vivekananda scholarship 2023 and also will tell you how to renew this scholarship.
Swami Vivekanand scholarship 2023: Objectives
- Swami Vivekanand scholarship 2023 will motivate the youth of India especially in the state of West Bengal to get higher education and achieve their goals.
- Vivekanand scholarship for West Bengal is also beneficial to increase the literacy level of West Bengal because financial help will increase the quantity of poor students in classroom.
- Swami Vivekanand scholarship 2023 aims to promote the financially backward students to continue there studies and apply for highly demanded courses to become a successful and employed in future.
- The Swami Vivekanand scholarship is based on merit cum means, which motivate students to study with dedication and to achieve higher marks to get benefits of Swami Vivekananda scholarship.
Eligibility criteria for Swami Vivekananda scholarship 2023
We have listed following eligibility criteria which make an applicant to apply for this scholarship:
- First of all the applicant should be resident of West Bengal.
- Students who are studying in 11th class are required to achieve more than 60% marks in 10 class .
- Students of 12th class are also required to achieve more than 60% marks in previous 11th class to get benefit of Swami Vivekananda scholarship 2023.
- Students who are in under graduation program are required to achieve more than 60% marks in senior secondary or 12th class examination.
- Students who are perceiving post graduation program are required to achieve more than 53% marks in undergraduation program.
- Students who are studying in post graduation program in engineering, have to get more than 55% marks in undergraduation program to get the benefit of this scholarship.
- The annual family income of applicant should be less than 2.5 lakh.
Benefits and amount under Swami Vivekananda scholarship 2023
We are briefly describeing the amount which is separately provided to various students
|Category||Level of study||Scholarship Amount|
|Directorate of School Education (DSE)||Higher secondary||Rs. 1000 per month|
|Directorate of Madrasah Education (DME)||High Madrasah||Rs. 1000 per month|
|Directorate of public instruction (DPI)||Undergraduates in Arts Undergraduates in commerce Undergraduates in science Undergraduates in other professional courses postgraduates in Arts postgraduates in commerce postgraduates in Science postgraduates in other professional courses NON-NET M.Phil/ Ph.D||Rs. 1000 per month Rs. 1000 per month Rs. 1500 per month Rs. 1500 per month Rs. 2000 per month Rs. 2000 per month Rs. 2500 per month Rs. 2500 per month Rs. 5000 – Rs.8000 per month|
|Technical education at college or university level||Undergraduate or postgraduates in Engineering or other professional courses||Rs. 5000 per month|
|Directorate of Technical Education and Training||Undergraduate||Rs. 1500 per month|
|Directorate of medical education||Undergraduate in Medical stream/ Diploma courses||Rs. 5000 or Rs. 1500 per month respectively|
Important Document For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023
We have listed following essential documents for applying Swami Vivekananda Scholarship:
- Address proof of Applicant
- Ration card or voter id card
- Passbook of applicant
- Family Annual Income certificate
- Domicile certificate of applicant
How to apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023
We have listed simple following steps to apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship:
- First of all you have to visit on official site of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Portal
- You will be redirected to a new webpage where you will find a link to proceed registration
- When you click on proceed to registration, a new window will open for registration for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023.
- The site will ask your mobile number and email Id for registration successful.
- After submitting the form you will receive a Registration ID and Password on your mobile number and same will be received on your Email address.
- Enter your received Registration ID and password to login into official website of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
- You have to fill your application form carefully. Enter every detail without any mistake, because it may be cause of rejection of your application form.
- Last step is to upload your documents with your passport size photo and a photograph of your signature.
- The image size should be 10 to 20 kb. Only JPG/JPEG formate will be accepted.
- At the end submit the application form after rechecking all the filled details.
How will you get Scholarship
The application form will be verified by official department. After all verification work a merit list will be prepared according to your filled annual income, marks obtained in previous classes, your economic background etc.
After all the file work, the desired Scholarship payment will be sent to your bank account according to your uploaded bank passbook.
How to Renewal the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023?
Applicant who have received Swami Vivekananda Scholarship in 2021 and want to re Apply or renewal the scholarship, have to visit the official website of SVMCM.
You have to login with registration number and password. If you have forgotten your id and password then click on forgot password/ registration number. After that, you will get registration number and password on your registered mobile number.
After login, you can re apply for your scholarship. the application procedure is same as new application.