Assam Swahid Dayal Das Panika Scheme 2023 Apply Online, Check Status, Beneficiary List @ttwd.assam.gov.in, Assam Swahid Dayal Das Panika scheme 2023, Check Beneficiary List
Assam Government has doing many efforts for their citizen’s welfare by launching many schemes. Now again the state Government of Assam has come up with a new scheme named is Swahid Dayal Das Panika scheme. For this scheme, the concerned authority has also made an official portal of this scheme. By reading this post, we will share details like the Swahid Dayal Das Panika scheme 2023, eligibility criteria, important documents list, and online application [email protected]. Kindly read this article to the end carefully.
Assam Swahid Dyal Das Panika Scheme Assam Beneficiary List
In this section, we have to share basic information about the new scheme of Assam. As we all know, the State Government of Assam has launched the scheme for the people of Assam. Basically, in this new program, the state government has to make plans to provide financial help to those people who belong to the cricket Tribe. With the help of this Financial support, all the tea tribes can improve their business abilities. Due to covid-19, the people who are doing the business of tea tribes suffer a lot. Their business got nearly closed. So, the state government started this Scheme to help these people.
Overview of Assam Swahid Dyal Das Panika Scheme Status 2023
|Name of Scheme||Assam Swahid Dyal Das Panika Scheme|
|Launched by||The Government of Assam|
|Scheme New List of Beneficiaries:||Check Online@ttwd.assam.gov.in|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Assam Swahid Dyal Das Panika Scheme 2023 New List – Check
Dyal Das Panika scheme 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
- First of all, the candidate should be a permanent resident of Assam.
- All the applicant who belongs to the tea tribe is eligible for the scheme.
- The Annual Income of the candidate must be less than 2.5 lacs.
- Age Limit has been set between 20 to 40 years old.
- The applicant should have 10 Bigha land are eligible for this scheme.
- People who are in government jobs are not eligible for applying for this scheme.
- Only those people eligible who did not take benefit of this scheme for the last 3 years.
Needed Documents for Swahid Dayal Das Panika Scheme
- Caste certificate of the applicant
- The birth certificate is of the applicant
- PAN card
- Later that will be recommended the chairman
- Certificate of land which shows that the candidate has less than 10 Bigha land.
- Aadhar Card of the candidate.
- Identification card
- PAN card of the applicant.
Process for Swahid Dayal Das Panika Scheme Apply Online 2023
In this section, we have mentioned very easy steps to apply online for the Swahid Dayal Das Panika Scheme. Just follow the given mentioned steps only:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official Website of the Swahid Dayal Das Portal.
- The homepage will open, where you will search for all the information notifications related to the scheme.
- On the homepage, you will obtain the application form.
- Then, you have to fill up this application form and upload all the required documents also.
- After the Submission, the sub-divisional Welfare Officer will check all the documents and forms.
- So you will receive back a copy of a document to the applicant.
- Then directorate will collect all the applications and finalize the applications.
- In the last, the applicant, whose name will be on the final list, will get financial assistance under this scheme.
How to Check the Beneficiary List Dyal Das Panika scheme @ ttwd.assam.gov.in?
All the applied candidates for the financial assistance that is given by the Assam Government. After that, they can easily check out the beneficiary list, which will be uploaded by the state government:-
- First, you have to Navigate the official Website of the Dyal Das Panik Scheme portal.
- The homepage will open before you.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the beneficiaries of the Swahid Dyal Das Panika Scheme 2023.
- After clicking on this option, the list will appear in front of you.
FAQs related to the scheme
If you have any questions then write to us. We will provide you with the related information. There are some queries that are common to all that is explained and answered here.
- What does the Dayal Das Panika Scheme Mean?
This scheme is launched by the State Government of Assam for the Welfare of the tea tribe committee.
- How much will financial assistance be given under the scheme?
The state government will give financial help of Rs 25,000 to Rs 15,000.