Stand Up India Scheme 2023 Online Registration and loan details will be discussed here. Also, check the scheme Eligibility Criteria, Download PDF Online, Loan Interest, and Loan Application. In today’s article, we are going to share with you information related to the Stand Up India Loan Scheme 2023. Along with that, we will also explain to you the procedure to apply for the loan. So to get all of these details continue reading the full article ahead.
Stand Up India Scheme 2023
Stand-Up India Scheme was officially launched by the Government of India on 5 April 2016 with the aim to support entrepreneurship among women and SC & ST communities. Under this scheme, the government will provide loans to eligible entrepreneurs. However, this scheme was initiated by the Hon’ble Prime Minister, Shri. Narendra Modi in his Independence Day address on August 15, 2015. PM Modi unveiled his game-changer campaign “Start-Up India”. As to promote entrepreneurship at the grass-root level for economic empowerment and job creation.
Although, the Scheme was launched together with the celebration of the 125th birth anniversary of Dr. Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar. Most importantly this scheme is set up to reach out to the underserved sector of people such as Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Women entrepreneurs. So as to enable them to participate in the economic growth of the nation. In addition, it will benefit at least 2.5 lakh borrowers through a 1.25 lakh bank branch network located across the country.
Stand Up India Scheme – Key Highlights
|Scheme Name||Stand Up India Scheme|
|Launched By||PM Shri. Narendra Modi|
|Launched Date||5 April 2016|
|Beneficiaries||To Women and SC & ST communities|
|Major Benefit||Providing Loans to the Eligible Entrepreneurs|
|Loan Amount||10 Lakhs to 1 Crore approx.|
|Interest on Loan||Cap of MCLR + 3% + Tenor Premium.|
|Post Category||Central Govt Scheme|
Stand Up India Loan Application Form
This scheme offers bank loans between Rs 10 lakh and Rs 1 Crore to at least one Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST) borrower. And one woman borrower per bank branch for setting up a greenfield enterprise. This enterprise may be in manufacturing, services, or the trading sector. In the case of non-individual enterprises, at least 51% of the shareholding and controlling stake should be held by either an SC/ST or a woman entrepreneur.
Stand-Up India loan interest rate shall be the lowest for the category which is again subject to a cap of MCLR + 3% + Tenor Premium. Moreover, loans can be utilized for SC and ST category and the repayment time is 7 years maximum along with the moratorium period of 18 months. However, there is no subsidy in this scheme. The details of this Stand up India loan scheme: – 75% of the project cost will be given by the government in the form of this scheme and the borrower has to pay the 25% of the project cost. If you are also interested in the stand-up India yojana then you can apply for registration. As below in the article, we have provided all the registration details and eligibility criteria for the scheme.
Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required
- The individual entrepreneur must be at least 18 years of age.
- The applicant must mandatorily be a woman or a member of the SC/CT community.
- Greenfield signifies, in this context, the first-time venture of the beneficiary in the manufacturing, services, agri-allied activities, or the trading sector.
- In the case of non-individual enterprises, 51% of the shareholding and controlling stake should be held by either SC/ST and/or Women Entrepreneur.
- Borrowers should not be in default to any bank/financial institution.
- The Applicants should have slight experience in handling such a business.
Important Documents Required for Stand Up India Loan
- Firstly, you should have any valid photo identity proof which is acceptable to the bank.
- The applicant must have any valid address proof document.
- Memorandum of Articles of the Association of the Company.
- In the case of a partnership firm.
- Partnership deed
- Copies of the lease deeds.
- Copy of the Rent Agreement.
- The last three balance sheets of the company.
- In Addition, the Assets and Liability statements of both the borrower and the guarantor.
Stand Up India Project List
As of now, there is 325 project profiles are available. Some of the project lists we have mentioned below;
|Double filtered Groundnut and Other Oils||Herbal Extraction Plant||Honey Processing|
|HPS Ground Nut||Mango Kernel Oil||Non-Ferric Allum|
|Stone Cruser||Road Marking Material||Mineral Grinding|
|Calcined Buxite||Medicinal Grade Oil – Mustard Oil||Fruit Jams, Squashes, and Cocktails|
|Sesame Seed||Spice Grinding Unit chili, turmeric, Cumin||Spray Dried Foods, F&V Powders, Fat Powders|
- PM Modi Health ID Card Online Apply
- PMRF 2023 Apply Online – Application Form PDF
- PVC Aadhaar Card Online Apply – Cash On Delivery
- PM Kisan Status Check 2023 – 10th Installment Date
- Ujjwala Yojana List 2023 – Apply Online Form
How to Apply for Stand Up India Scheme 2023 Online Registration?
Under this, we have mentioned all the step-by-step procedures in order to apply online for the India scheme.
- Firstly, you need to visit the Official Website of the Stand Up India Scheme.
- Secondly, fill in the registration form dully and in that form, fill in your business location and other details like address, state, and district of that location.
- After that, select the options for women entrepreneurs.
- Now, you need to share your business idea, your desired loan amount, your business activities, space, or the location of your business.
- And you also have to tell that you are venturing into the business for the first time.
- At last, you have to fill in your personal details like name, company name, user name, contact number, email and some other details as well.
- After registration, you need to click the submit button.
- You will get one registration number which you can use in order to check your application status.
Some Important Links
|Download Pdf||Click Here|
|Other Govt Schemes||Click Here|